Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome. Loved the way Arnav and Khushi warming up. Looks like Arnav is jealous.
I need more.  Come one just one conversation in this update!
patience is not my favorite virtue😉

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

res
he he...Am first! wow!

The update was good..even though I don't know much about cricket other than win and loss..it seems that Arnav is trying his  best and is even trying to be cordial to reporters (even when they are nagging at their best) Am glad that Arnav didn't lost his temper with Khushi until the hotel scene...that was a cute scene - the fight..he he..Arnav is definitely jealous at the boyfriend bit...but I am worried about the message which came to Khushhi..what's it? And I am glad that Khushi blurted out everything at Arnav (even though it didn't make sense to him, I am sure Aman could...oh where is he? I miss him)
Edited by dreamymaya - 10 years ago
Nice..Khushi is trying her level best to balance out what to reveal and what not to her boss..Arnav has really learnt how to manage his anger esp infront of khushi.
I think the base of getting attracted is already there..progress should be in this relationship.
now,what has happened with khushi?Edited by ntmrjn - 10 years ago
Yeah!!! I'm on first page.
So they both are trying to fight the growing attraction, eh?

As I read somewhere, "You can close the eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your to the emotions you don't want feel", Anonymous.

Try all they wanna fight but they cannot evade the evident already decided by the author and craved by us the fans.

What was in the text that Khushi received which led to her going all numb and wandering on the road aimlessly?

May be it was to show our hero's talent... 😆 Or the rain scene 😳..
Jokes apart, was it from the slime creature? Or was it from her home? 

Whatever it was and whoever send it showed us Arnav's concern for Khushi. Also worked in Arnav's favor as he now know that Khushi doesn't have a boyfriend. 

Not that it mater as he was not planning to pursue her or looking for any relationship. No not at all 😉. He is just 'simply mesmerized and dazzled' by her. And growing more and more patient to her.

P.S. This text and Khushi's wayward thought leading her outburst and her spilling the facts that Arnav's action place her in her current position where she has been asked to compromise her morals. This may not be of any comprehension to Arnav now but can help in clearing some future misunderstanding, if happened.
Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
awesome...i hope whoever sent the message to khushi it is not concerning arnav Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago
Hey, that's not fate it was a cliff hanger...
Now, even I am curious what the hell was ther in the message that made khushi this shocked..

& it's good that now arnav know that that intern isn't khushi's boyfriend...

All in all an amazing update...
Edited by shipra.aqua - 10 years ago
even though ure showing their 'accidental' meetings, its high time they picked up pace - an incident which jolts them out of their stupor would be great
I hope Arnav picks up on her words and questions her as to what she meant. 
She seemed to have accepted that she would do an expose on Arnav ignoring her earlier reservations. 
It's interesting you referred to cricket being an industry with image being all important. With so much money floating around the game it has sadly been reduced to not being sport anymore.