Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 (Page 69)

jessjazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Wonder what Khushi will choose to do as per her job?  Would be good if she stuck to her principles and with her dilemma of losing her spot, she just might turn.

Jaipur... the pink city... am looking forward to my visit there this year.

Will he accept her lift?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1987Trisha Senior Member

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
very nice update dear...

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
awesome chapter... so both of them r gonna share a ride?? ahaa...i cant wait for that..
i loved the  way u described everything... :)

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Very interesting update...thanks for the PM

avika_ShArMa Senior Member

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
amazing chapter. :)

Though I desperately want khushi to take her boss's offer and accompany the team, so that arnav and khushi could be together, more. I also don't want her to trample Arnav's trust and mislead him. He's a great guy with just a past,about which im hell lot of curious! ;)

Loved it. Update soon.

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
As always a wonderful update. 
In loved how you described the end of the relationship between La and Arnav, how they initially come together both with their own motives and reasons and now it was perhaps now falling short of their expectation and needs and dying a natural death. 

Loved how thoughts of a hazel eyed reported are playing havoc in his mind, something about her that made him think about her more than he would liked to...I like how he realises that he has been a bit too harsh with her with no justification apart for the way she makes him feel and this is therefore a reaction to that...not one that she deserves.

I think even if she at the onset decides to carry on with the plan once she gets to know and understand him she will change her decision . Right now with no emotions involved I can see why she may think of it to be harmless and want to go ahead with it in order to boost her career. Having made so many sacrifices to reach this position and at the brink of this opportunity ...

Both meeting circumstantially and unplanned in such a perfect excited and looking forward to the next which they are in the same car with no option for sparks to fly more so than before...with no place to run and no escape...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 31 January 2014 at 12:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_Gf IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I loved d way u presented arnav nd khushi feelings in dis update

D way arnav part was shown was beautifully written Clap

Specially lavanya point were he is nt at all interested bt is still stuck bcz lavanya was nt clingy type.. Nw dat lavanya have strtd showing some signs i wndr wat wil asr do ..

Will be cntinue to dis relationship or wil walk out leaving a dejected lavanya

Nd talk abt khushi

Well her whole life wil turn aftr her decision..

I m waiting for arnav reply nw ...

I dnt knw why khushi took dis decisiom for providing lift to arnav.

Bt i m curious nw Day Dreaming

mints23 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Fab update Aami... and  I am so sorry for the late comment but had been away for a while from IF!! I am totally loving this story... it seems like a movie... everything is so picturesque... and I guess the game of cricket adds a frenzy to this love story, especially me being from a country which is an absolutely cricket crazy nation...

Loved the description of Arnav and Lavanya's relationship... the initial attraction, then convenience and then the slow fallout!! Happens to those relationships that are usually 'meant nothings'... Loved the fact that Arnav can't stop thinking about Khushi and the guilt rearing up every now and then... for being rude to her...

I love and empathize with this Khushi... trying to a job that she is not much interested in the first place... Well I have travelled to Rajasthan and I totally love that place... So I could very well imagine Khushi enjoying the experience... The history and architecture are just mesmerizing and one could spend days just taking in the beauty of the forts and palaces...

And then you end the chapter at... 'Want a ride?' Really Aami?? I want to read more... how is this ride going to turn out for Arnav and Khushi... This tale and Khushi's job reminds me of the movie... 'How to lose a guy in ten days'... Falling in love with someone who is just a part of what you job calls foe... Can't wait... pls update soon!! 

Edited by mints23 - 31 January 2014 at 1:30am

Go to top