Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 (Page 58)

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Chapter 4
Been meaning to say this after each update, and forget...love the banner.

So brilliantly you are building up Arnav's character, loved the layers and depth...so much to him more than meets the eye..

The contrast in Khushi and Arnav and then the similarities in them coming out so well. I feel I can identify with them and relate to them..

Arnav, reluctantly but going through the motions of his anger management sessions ...being a private person reluctant to share his life with people...I love how he says issues he has but anger not being one of them...so loaded...what is going on in his life...
Rita is smart, knows the right buttons to press...his cricketing career at stake...something that he takes seriously even if he does not the sessions.

He has a girlfriend but is emotionally distant from her, taking her along is like killing two birds with one stone...clearly not someone he shares and talks about his issues and problems with...so that emotional quotient not being met...will he find it with Khushi...

I loved how Sheetal is his part of the PR company who insists he do an interview and is unknowingly creating the opportunity for Khushi and him to meet.

Khushi has a job at hand, and unaware of what exactly is happening with her, subconsciously taking that extra effort to dress up ...on the other hand eager to do a good job, taking tips from Ajit to find out what exactly happened to trigger Arnav's behaviour. 

The tone for the next meeting set effectively...on to 4B

Edited by vandana.sagar - 17 January 2014 at 3:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celinawaltermints23A_BA

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Big smile  Edited comment here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_BA

honey-sweety IF-Sizzlerz
honey-sweety
honey-sweety

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Excellent Update

A_BA

vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
4b
The tone you set for this chapter in part B...was superb...the anxiousness both are feeling for their own reasons Khushi anticipating her next meeting with Arnav, who is not aware that she is conducting the interview, but is not a person who likes to attend such parties, irritated at the thought of it and the interview that he is being made to do, to redeem his actions, was brilliantly written. 

His interview and the manner in which he spoke, making her feel frustrated at unable to break through him, to get him to give the response that was being expected by her ..instead his very guarded response, successful in creating an aura of mystery around him, that intrigues me...Here is a young, dynamic successful and good looking man who could,be flamboyant and living it up instead he is the opposite...

Her being calm and poised to appear professional eager to accomplish this challenge...

I could almost feel the sparks their verbal banter was proving to be oblivious to the fact that they were not alone.

Aman astute enough to read Arnav and his interest in Khushi, from their earlier encounter...amused at his nonchalant approach even though he knew otherwise... 
And at the end the slight annoyance or jealously that he feels at her being flirted with interesting ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celinawalterA_BA

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Wow! a great story.Thumbs Up

A_BA

vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Chapter 5

Poor Khushi, Arnav surrounded by so many people making her feel they she was singled out for his harsh treatment ...
Only it's probably more because her proximity causes him to feel more than he would like to...

Ashok already gave me the creeps and now I know why...he wants her to use herself  and gain his trust by befriending him and the getting him to open up to her and then use that information to sell his papers and also to teach him a lesson...
I hope Khushi finds a way out of this without compromising her principles and ethics, she has so far come out as a strong and independent person but this is not how she would like to accomplish her aspirations of becoming a writer and contribute to society by her writing...but not this way...she is a good person and not cut out to be unscrupulous ..so I dislike her being put on the spot...

If she does listen to him not realising the repercussions not only her feelings but his trust are on the line here...lots more to lose...than a job...

Can not wait to see what happens and when she decides...either way...sparks will fly for sure...

I am loving the pace and the treatment of this story...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 17 January 2014 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celinawalterA_BA

navjot7 IF-Rockerz
navjot7
navjot7

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
awesome updt
i hope khushi donot accept her boss offer
i hope she took right decision
i am waiting for arshi next meet
thnx for pm
updt soon

A_BA

-Awaari- Goldie
-Awaari-
-Awaari-

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
A fresh page of vivid ideologies ...superb timing and point blank sequencing...this is tremendous ..

But get a lil more frequent in the updates...I understand priorities do arise..but I'm sure u ll be able to do it

Cheers

A_BA

Go to top