Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 (Page 57)

Bavari Goldie

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Career prosperity verses moral dilemma. When she chooses the former get ahead in carrier front but based on betrayal of trust of Arnav in case everything falls in plan but for the later mental satisfaction not job satisfaction hard choice. Which one she'll choose waiting to know.thx 4 d PM.

Edited by Bavari - 16 January 2014 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
What a dilemma the poor girl is in but i think she should do the right thing and put her foot down. 

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Nice update...thanks for the PM

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1
Loved it and am wondering why I did not start is earlier...

Love the background and the setting and ASR and a cricket ...nice concept and touch...
Loved how you brought out the other side of the story, we don't get to know very often...the frustration 
Arnav and the way he curses himself at the way he is playing out of form players feels of not being able to give his best when he knows he can do way better compounded by the press and questions that touch a raw nerve having no relation to him as a player but trying to be offensive and look for gossip. It was written so well. 

DD is my team and ASR plays for MI...time to switch over...

I wonder what is going on in his mind, what about the mention of Di gets him so riled up.
Love how you bring up John Wright and the way he speaks to Arnav, reminding him of the repercussion this incident will have and the impact if will have...and the corrective measures that he has to take...

I loved Aman. For being there, for saying bluntly, looking out for his best interests without sugar coating his words...they have a goal to play in the World Cup and the focus should be getting there and crossing every obstacle. 

Yes, it's a fine line and boundary and it's sad to see it crossed more often than not...a public figure who obviously seems to have it all the skill, the looks and the family backing...certain to attract attention for the wrong reasons and you have done a great job...

On to chapter 2

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2
I loved the background in to Khushi...if chapter 1 was Arnav you did justice to chapter 2.

Clearly an independent and strong girl who leaves the comfort of her family and the security to achieve her dreams and aspirations ..I loved her brought it out so well. 
Your writing made me like this determined alone in meagre accommodations with a limited income where she could easily be living in the lap of luxury ..loved it.

Ashoka, I don't like ..he is trying to manipulate Khushi by using her professional aspirations as a bait. He seems unethical and untrustworthy...
But having come so far I guess she has no option but to do what he says...stepping stones ...but I fear he does not expect more from her going forward...

So Arnav does not like to be referred to as ASR this more than what meets the eye...his effort to be known for himself on his own merit rather than his family backing ..

It's all gotten so interesting ...loving it ...her entry into the locker room and immediately into his arms...and the epic tum theek ho...waiting for that ...

To chapter 3...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 17 January 2014 at 12:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Good chapter...the real drama would be up in the next chapter...and I am looking forward to see how she will start her journey with ASR and his team...thanks for the PMTongue

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Chapter 3
Oh what a picture you painted with your words and what a visual you created with your writing...marvellous...her dramatic entry in to the locker room. His physique and his sinews..water dripping down, bare chest? Steamy...
Her innocent expression at being rescued and finding her self in his arms rather than unceremoniously falling into the linoleum ...
Hence feeling the impact on her heart and emotions than on her body...loved it.

He seemed to be caught unaware too and taken in too by her and her face, to be broken out of his day dreaming by the loud gasps coming from the audience they had collected...

He clearly wanted to know more about her ...but trying to do so nonchalantly ...he knew he needed to focus and with her there was danger...

Khushi caught in this game, unprepared for the press conference coming out a novice but liked her determination and gusto. She prepares and does her HW before their next encounter...his background coming as somewhat of a surprise and her mind wandering distractedly subconsciously ...I can see the sparks already...

You captured their emotional and feelings of the first meeting perfectly...the anxiety and excitement is what I feel similar to her on to 4.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celinawalter Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged
it was beautifully written. loved it.
so Khushi is in moral conflict. so this will be how Arshi will get to know each other be. well, on the part of Khushi by the end of her journey, will she really publish the article. if yes, she will be in a greater mess. if no, she will have a severe dip in her career before even she takes off.

and her messing with ASR's life and most important heart won't do her any good.

so waiting for the next update to know what will be Khushi's decision.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top