Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 (Page 124)

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I have so loved Khushi's spirit, attitude and moralistic approach to her profession.  Just when she was making some progress, what happened.  What is the news or message that she received that seems to have decimated her and sent her into this state of shock?

Love how Arnav and Khushi are so aware of each other and it is so sweet of him to try to save her and take care of her.

What a cliffhanger to leave is on.  Please update soon.

Edited by Anamika100 - 31 March 2014 at 8:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_BA

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
loved it

i m sorry i couldnt comment on last 3-4 updates. just read them as well. i had my exams actually

i m loving the pace of the story.

so the fire is from both sides though they try their best to hide it

arnav let his guards down at the nightclub. and he was JUST mesmerized and dazzled by khushi. NOTHING MUCH! ;)

he thought vinay was khushi's boyfriend. so he was jealous. glad that now he knows that vinay isnt her boyfriend

ok now what happened to khushi? what was in the message and who sent it?

loved the way how arnav took care of khushi. he is concerned about her very much.

khushi's outburst didnt make any sense to arnav. but i hope that will help them to clear a misunderstanding if that ever happened

will be waiting for the next update

A_BA

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

You are telling an amazing story and so so brilliant. Loved the banners...your story is inspiring such great banners.Clap

I am totally hooked. This was such an amazing update. 

Both feeling emotions which they cannot explain and comprehend but influencing their actions and thoughts to an extent that too subconsciously. This mutual attraction they are beginning to feel and him not being able to get her dancing out of his mind...this force...that is drawing them together...outstanding,...

He feeling restless and not happy with the thought and possibility of her having a boyfriend, slight jealousy and possessive surfacing leaving him annoyed and irritated, bordering or anger. 

She unable to comprehend why when they were in the midst of such a great conversation which led her to believe that they were making progress, he suddenly and abruptly get up and leaves, leaving her to think that maybe the conversation was headed in a direction he was not comfortable with. 

It never struck her that jealousy could be the reason obviously given his behaviour and the fact that there was nothing between her and Vinay for her to expect it to be a suitable reaction ! 

Then they lose and he does not play well either and then the press meeting where she is determine to make some headway and get some insight and pushing his limits...probably a bit conscious too...so wanting to show him she is unaffected and professional 

I like the way he handled her questions and stayed as calm as possible under the circumstances. Especially after his previous experience with the press. 

Now I am intrigued what is this message that has her so nervous,scared and almost numb with shock that she has loses sense of her bearings and is almost run over only to be saved by him at the nick of time. 

It was nice to see him take control and his concern for her, be it for whatever reason. But it was endearing...he almost seemed that he felt a sense of responsibility for her...

The theek ho made my me melt but clearly not her and she lashes out on him, blaming him for her predicament ? I wonder what is going on, is she being threatened for an expose on him. ? 

Glad they cleared up the Vinay part, giving him the space to feel and explore some other feelings for her. I am sure she was as confused about him bringing up Vinay as he was about her lashing out on him...making it more intriguing...

This is getting just more interesting ...and oh loved the trip to Hyderabad! 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 01 April 2014 at 11:44am

A_BA

1987Trisha Senior Member
1987Trisha
1987Trisha

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
why she became so tense...
who send her that message...and what is ????

A_BA

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
love this superb attraction between them! mind blowing update! i have a doubt whether the car that was going to hit khushi was a coincidence or something premediated! awhh arnav, her savior!

A_BA

kank_dah Goldie
kank_dah
kank_dah

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
nice update.atleast arnav got to know that ms gupta have no boyfriend,but wat was the message about?continue soon

A_BA

catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
add me to ur buddy list..m hooked on to the story..the plot seems quite convincing+ its arhi- i loved it!
the dynamics of the story are well dotted down,the initial persuation was amazingly written!

A_BA

catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
ahh the msg makes me wonder if she has something in the past or some stalking guy!
ll wait till you reveal the same...do add meeh!:)

A_BA

Go to top