kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
great update.both of them wanted to meet each other.continue soon
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting update
Is Aman or someone related to Arnav's sister scaring khushi?
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing story😛 a complete different story to the ones I have read till date😊 read it in one go and i loved each and every part of the story😊 am eagerly waiting for arshi's romance and also the mystery guy who is threatening khushi... I have a strong feeling that its none other than the vile snake 'SHYAM'...haha😃 anyways waiting for the next update😊 II would love 2 follow ur works,so plsss accept my buddy request and do pm me😃
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!
Read the last 6 parts in a go! Loving it!
The story has taken a mysterious turn, wonder who is threatening Khushi...Is it Shyam?
I appreciate the efforts you have put in this story to make it as realistic and detailed as possible, by doing all the research on cricket and its workings.
I Love the pace you have set in the story,  especially in Arnav and Khushi's relation...that again, is close to reality...which I understand is, difficult to write, as Arnav holds a star status in a cricket crazy nation...but you have written it wonderfully and have kept it well balanced...full marks for that!😃

I am eager to read the next parts...
richaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome chapter 
loved  it

thanks for the PM
update soon
Bhavz21_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter 12
Been caught up in college deadlines
Thanks for PM :)
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A very captivating story. Read all 12 chapters in one go. beautiful subject well written.

How sad it has to be put on hold at a crucial juncture. I hope that all your personal issues be resolved and you will find the time to get back to this story soon.

This is the case of some beautiful stories and they are not continued or on hold indefinitely. It makes me very sad and desperate to know the rest.

Here I'm not complaining of those who stop half way through their stories. I do understand an unforeseen circumstance makes them take these decisions to stop or put on hold until they resolve them.

Its not easy to produce a full fledge story chapter by chapter while you are a student or a parent or a working person or let it be anything. You'll have your other priorities and responsibilities which should take precedent than this story writing.

But we readers suffer and miss a very beautiful story and it makes us sad that we will never find out the full story.

At this time I just want to thank all the writers who have produced something let it be a OS, SS, or FF for this forum and specially those who struggle through everything to continue the story to completion.

Thanks for creating these amazing stories in your precious time amidst your very busy schedule. We really appreciate your effort. You keep us readers life colorful with your stories.

Tanks a billion and all the best for a wonderful writing.

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Pretty angry ASR ...

going to need help
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

so khushi is the one going to interview

arnav...

classic meeting
Linsie thumbnail