Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Very good update...building up story and you could cut the tension between them with knife...looking forward to the story
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav 's really frustrating to b interviewed...bilkul bhi co-operative nahi...poor girl's first assignment couldnt be upto her expectation...but he is already so conscious about her...loved it...thanks for the pm... 
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was so ASRish interview...poor Khushi despite exhausting  all the  patience she had, Arnav didn't budge...but I like her spirits...
So, someone is already possessive...hmmm...I can see a green eyed monster there...

Loved the update...lets see how our green eyed monster deals with the new feelings he is developing for the pretty lass...

Edited by mimosa658 - 10 years ago
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update.
so the much awaited update is finally out and our KKG is very disappointed with the response she got from Arnav. well, of course Arnav is a tough nut to crack. but what about Arnav feeling all attracted with KKG. And a jealous Arnav was a treat to watch.
I loved Aman here, a lot. he knew what all is going on inside his friend's mind.

waiting for the next update.
continue soon.
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the insight into the relucant intervewiee
u know what this reminded me of salmans interveiw by KJo recently where salman let loose his sarcasm ...arnav was trying to bait her at the same time beat round the bush to get it over 

super hot story 
mklam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, just caught up with this story, thanks for the pm.
Cricket is not just a game in India, it's religion! Cricketers are treated like demi-Gods and its not easy for them to live in a goldfish bowl either. Arnav's biggest asset is Aman - the man is always picking up the pieces. Arnav being surly at the interview is certainly not going to win him brownie points with the fans. At the party he's getting drawn to her and possessive - that sounds promising as Khushi might be the one to get him straightened out.

Great story!

very nice update...
so Khushi has started affecting Arnav...
Jealous Arnav...coming soon⭐️
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was awesome chapter and written wonderfully. 
I love the characterisation and the way story started and progressing. 
Arnav was in his ASR persona and did't not give Khushi ant straight answers as was expected. 
Khushi has made a dent in his steel proof armour and that was obvious. 
Did Arnav realised that the young and naive Khushi has given his more worldly colleague her phone no? As he was keeping an eye on them through out their interaction. 
Will wait eagerly for the next chapter. 
Thank you for the PM. 
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update. finally interview in done. loved arnav's answers. Khushi could not get any straight answers  from him. Waiting for d next update

jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update - interesting to see how much Khushi is affecting Arnav .