Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally d interview was done

Bt i loved ❤️ d way Arnav Khushi met it soo reminded me of ipk

Awww khushi is soo cute loll 😆 she copied d footsteps of d fellow reporters nd gained cnfidnce in interviewing asr not bad at

Beautifull updTe 👍🏼

Lovd it ❤️

Nd no wrries plss take ur tym nd update we wil wait for d updates 😳

Thnks for d pm
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pakka!!!
Sry will comment after 13th december
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first sixer...Khushi is definitely a goner...
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update and as usual their first meeting was sizzling and  magical:) they were totally lost in each other unaware of everyone and everything around them

AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am loving arnav as a cricketer
khushi landed in arnav's arms on their first meeting itself
khushi was in a different world when she saw arnav
and arnav is a little curious about khushi
will be waiting for the next update!
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just completed reading the 3 chapters and i must say its interesting concept.
well, i love cricket and then i love Arshi and i am liking the story.
so finally Arshi did meet each other. and as usual the fall is so right to be anticipated.

my my...! Arnav is a highly qualified one here. and we do have Lavanya in the picture.
looking forward to the next update. eagerly waiting for the next round of Arshi clashes!😊
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowww...this is new from whatever o read before,n I really looking forward to read more...
A_BA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandz

Lovely chapter!!

I was eagerly waiting for the update of its story, as it is a totally different story with Arnav as a cricketer!
Absolutely killing!
N i love how you have kept this story as close to reality as possible!

So what a luck khushi! Straightaway fell in to arnav's arms! So fire has already been lit lets see when the sparks start flying!

N what a lame question khushi asked? I mean seriously? How did he feel after hitting the first six?obviously he must have felt good!God that was so vain! M amazed y arnav didnt burst in to laughing! But knowing our journalist , one can expect such questions from them! Sometimes the questions asked in real our of the lamest category!

OMG arnav is so educated! A rarity for a cricketer! No i mean we have had engineer cricketers as well but i guess a masters from oxford! Thats something!
I think khushi's craziness will be enough to help arnav deal with his anger management issues! Given how much patience he is going to need with her!
Waiting for charity ball for their meeting!!

N thanks for the note in the end! Since you have clarified that you woudnt discontinue it, m more than happy! Take your time for updates! 
Waiting for the next part!

Thank you so much for your comment. I'm so glad you have enjoyed reading this story so far and hope I don't disappoint you going forward.

Also, I remember you mentioning that this reminded you of Zidane during the World Cup; I hadn't even thought about that, but remember that Zidane lost his cool in the final of the World Cup when the opposing player made a derogatory comment about his sister - ASR just lost his cool at the mere mention of his sister (more to come on that!).

A_BA thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1987Trisha

very nice update dear..so, the match has already started..wondering it will be a T20 match or one day...

Thanks for your interest in the story. This story is following the IPL season; hence it's T20 😊
A_BA thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

When we fall,there's nobody to catch us...but Khushi ko pakadne keliye hamesha Arnav hote hain...yeh nainsaafi kyun...well coming to the update...its awesome...I'm just loving this concept and the way u're executing this...fabulous...waiting for next...thanks for the pm...

It's definitely a nainsaafi...no ASR to catch us😭

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement; really means a lot to me!