Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello dear!
I came across your story today. Have seen your comments on few of the stories I follow regularly. It was a pleasure to read Outside the lines. Enjoyed the concept and various backdrops you are using to progress the story. Cricket player- Journalist combinations rocks..

There is a charm in the professional dealings..especially of Mr. Aman, and Mr. Ashok. They feel so real to me. While I understand the naivety of Khushi and guarded Arnav. There were really some sweet moments which I greatly enjoyed so far. The locker room first slip-catch- eyelock meeting, Calcutta-desert-conversation-&almost swipe of chocolate sticking out scene. Then the victory of defeating Bangalore team-locker room-laughing scene. 

I am looking forward to future updates. Good going...
A_BA thumbnail
Originally posted by: rk2127

Oft the physical attraction tendency has just been increased many notches and this girl also click to intellectual level all in all ASR is getting a really good companion from the 'enemy group' that he doesn't want to bow down to the sign from his brain of staying away.

He got jealous with the intern being Khushi's date? That's why he left. Really!

Wow, "I was in the middle before I know it has begun." Mr. Darcy P&P. good job ASR.

Their light banter and easy comrade was nice. So he has prejudice for journalist considering them as the reason to his parent early demise. Wonder what will be his reaction if and when the piece on him will be published pened by KKG?

Khushi didn't like is early and sudden departure and not sure of the reason why. Well 'Aag Dono Taraf Baraber Lagi Hai' 😉

Continue soon would like to read Arnav thoughts of being jealous 😉

I love that quote from P&P - I read the book so many years ago that I don't remember it but it's a lovely quote (you're inspiring me to re-read the book now!!)
A_BA thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

hey

though i love to read the whole chapter in one go, but if breaking it into parts means quicker updates then m all for it...

chapter was fabulous...Arnav opening atleast a little to Khushi was good...he keeps thinking bt her, dont like to see her with others, but doesnt know why,...is that the reason he left abruptly when vinay barged into their little chat...

Its good that Arnav started feeling more bt Khushi now, since LA is not in the picture...doesnt make him look like a cheater...but was Khushi the reason for him to breakup...i think it was subconciously...though even  he isnt aware of it

Thank you for your comments!

I just want to clear up that Arnav did not break up with Lavanya because of Khushi. To him, she's still a stranger (albeit one that he is attracted to), so she can't affect him to that level yet. However, thinking of her constantly made him realize that not once did he think of missing his girlfriend while he was on the road, and that made him re-evaluate the relationship and why they were still together. Hope that makes sense!!! And yes, like you, I don't like the image of him as a cheater, so Lavanya had to get out of the way before Khushi can fully come into the picture!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Arnav and his possessive side for Khushi is delight to read.He has feelings for her and she has for him and both are unable to acknowledge it WHY?
I am curious about this new man who is warning Khushi...
HE IS LOOSING HIS BRAIN OVER KHUSHI AND DANCING KHUSHI IS HIS WEAKNES AS ALWAYS
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part...thanks for the PM
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
👏
My favorite part and such a brilliant idea and background story line...

Unfortunately, as he got older, he realized the dark side of the paparazzi obsession with his family. Even though he didn't understand all of it until he was much older, Arnav knew that in some way or another, the journalists that continuously hounded his family were responsible for his parents' untimely demise. A lifetime of hurt had brought about his prejudice against all journalists. 

Wonderful!  I love how they are slowly coming closer.  He is attracted.  Nice one!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the PM.
I read prologue and first couple of chapters. Gonna catch the other chapters soon.
nice update.
The sexy journalist and the hot cricketer, the connection seems magnetic and pull seems visceral.
Looking forward to know how the relationship progresses.
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_BA

I love that quote from P&P - I read the book so many years ago that I don't remember it but it's a lovely quote (you're inspiring me to re-read the book now!!)

I love P&P myself. For me Mr. Darcy is the epitome of arrogance in a very sexy way and ASR's character came closet to it. And many wonderful writer here at IF knowingly or unknowingly tried creating the same which loved reading any day. 

P.S. However never thought it can be viewed as Schizophrenic (as Chaitalee Ecentria's Arnav in twisted the new mystery story. It's really intriguing)
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loving the pace of the story...
I think Arnav felt uneasy as he saw Vinay with Khushi,  and now it's like he's running away since new feelings are emerging ..this is going to be awesome, birth are feeling something now!
shipra.aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read all the parts in one go...
A very different concept & setting altogether...

& u know what? Iam simply loving it...

Amazing, amazing story...😛

& sweetheart it's not a problem if u split a chapter in 2 or 3 instead it's good coz we get to read the chapter sooner...😉