he gt to knw more abt khushi 😊
arnav is to understanding 4 his own gud

deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Such a sweet continuation of part A!!
Loved it!!
Felt relax!!
I can understand arnav's mental situation as a celebrity child and i can some way link it to his parents demise but i hope kushi realises certain things soon!!!
Another words an another awesome brilliant update!!
With beautiful words!
Please cont soon!
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love this amazing update❤️
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey

though i love to read the whole chapter in one go, but if breaking it into parts means quicker updates then m all for it...

chapter was fabulous...Arnav opening atleast a little to Khushi was good...he keeps thinking bt her, dont like to see her with others, but doesnt know why,...is that the reason he left abruptly when vinay barged into their little chat...

Its good that Arnav started feeling more bt Khushi now, since LA is not in the picture...doesnt make him look like a cheater...but was Khushi the reason for him to breakup...i think it was subconciously...though even  he isnt aware of it
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic updates
Good to see them together in the club
Hmmm so arnav was jealous
Good to know that -
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loving the faster updates!!!!!!  Somehow the story seems to get more momentum and gaining in intensity.  He now feels attracted.  What about her?

Now Arnav sees Khushi as a person and sees the person she is behind the journalist profession facade  and is allowed to see that he had a role to play in her being where she is.

I was hoping for more interaction but that would have been out of character.  Arnav is very private and it's going to take time to breach his defenses.  On the other hand, I feel for Khushi because whether she realizes or not, they are headed for a collision course.

I love the modern contemporary setting of this story ...Khushi and Arnav represent any two acquaintances who know each other professionally and end up meeting in this club setting.  This was very well done and so realistic.
Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She's affecting him a bit too much.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So Akash was afterall attracted to Payal. I knew that there would be a twist here.
Glad that Arnav went and joined them and had a nice conversation with Khushi. Now even I am wondering why did he leave so abruptly. 
I think even Khushi might be getting attracted to him now. 

So there is something about Arnav's past. They had textile industries which they dont  have now??? I am intrigued to know about his past life. 
raws thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think he is started falling for her
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part !!! so wingman had good time chatting with a person from enemy camp... felt nice to see arnav-khushi getting into the comfort zone.. but however got worried too as arnav thinks khushi to be different from other journalists however what khushi is working on will leave him with bad taste and more hatred about journalists.. loved the update...

thanks for pm 😊