Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 - Page 83

Posted: 10 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!!! this z gonna be rocking nw 
superb update
loved it
thanks for the pm
Arnav thinks Aakash is pointing yowards Khushi.
But he was pointing towards Payal, isn't it?
But if Arnav is jealous, I don't mind the misunderstanding.
Waiting for part B.

should be interesting.. waiting for part B..
I hope really really hope Akash is not attracted to Kushi. It will be wonderful to experience Akash and Payal  romantic relationship :-). 
So Arnav found kushi very attractive in her new avatar. Can't wait to encounter something special  between them.

It was a amazing update:-) :-)
Suddenly the story has moved forward in a very interesting  manner.  Love how Arnav fell under Khushi's spell.  Very vivid visual of the nightclub scene and Khushi's persona there and the sensuality she exudes.

I thought Akash would go for Payal but Arnav thinks he is pointing to Khushi😲.  
Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I am totally in love with this story...

I loved the glimpses of their life off the field too, makes them more real, relatable and also human and vulnerable. 

He is definitely more in to her than he thinks. So both of them taking time out and just letting their hair down from their gruelling schedule for some fun. It's nice to see this side of both, Khushi dressed up and making friends. 

Aakash, I like his role as a team member, and now the way he gets Arnav to be his wingman and ofcourse loved the fact that they ended up in the same nightclub as Khushi. 

I like this version of Aranv.  

Loved how seeing or even thinking that Akash was pointing to Khushi made him feel something, he did not like it...plain and simple., realising her beauty, her hair and her curves and the way she was dancing with so much enjoyment and the picture it painted, she did something to him physically and while he was trying to distance himself from all present and future distractions, she would not leave his mind ...and then to see her in this avatar ...he was mesmerised. 

I loved the sigh of relief I felt I could hear it when it was not her but Payal that Aakash approached and I think the way you write their conversations so seamless, it feels like they have known each other for long. 

I like that she feels unsure about how to address him in public. Either having met with company in formal and professional settings or then on an one to one basis, meeting socially and that too unexpected I can understand how she feels.

I love the genuine interest they have in finding out about each other...along with her I too am disappointed that he abruptly gets up and leaves...I like them talking. Her career, Lucknow. Ha ha he is doing all the asking in their personal life...

But then jealousy ...well what can one say, it makes you behave in strange ways..

I loved the background into his reasons for his feelings for the press, as a child it must not have been easy to deal with and those instances have left a negative and unfavourable impression on him. But listening to her talk about passionately about journalism makes him think that maybe they are all not bad.

So I hope she does not end up doing something which then reaffirm his opinion on them, especially now that he is giving them the benefit of the doubt. 

This was an awesome update, things are progressing very well...

Love the banner ...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
V...

Edited:

a Night so different from the rest. Where both Arnav and Khushi not just connect with their friend at work, but unconsciously are a step closer as well.

The relief that Arnav left knowing that Aakash's eyes were not on Khushi.. Was palable.. His expressions and his reactions were quite endearing.

While both of them were struggling to even begin with their conversation, Aakash was doing a great job giving himself and Arnav- Khushi their space, unconsciously. ;)

Heir to the Textile tycoon, and a childhood in paparazzi, with his parents untimely demise and some of the deep rooted reservation from media, these are reasons enough to understand why Arnav, loathes them or why he behaved the way he did when Khushi's collegue asked him a personal question.

Both of them genuinely, talked and responsded.

It the Passion, whch was mutual and that drive in both of them, that makes them so active and happy about their professions.

Ooh. A spark of jealousy in Mr. Raizada. And not just Khushi, I'd say us all were disappointed, why did their convo end such abruptly. Vinay.. Timing is very poor. :(Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
Res

Unres!

Well khushi is not the only one to get dismayed over the abrupt end of their conversation! We are too! It is always good to see a genial arnav than an uptight one! Plus i love how their conversation flows so smoothly , i mean whenever they get the opportunity to converse!!
N Arnav seems to be falling hard n fast for her! He has already accepted his attraction for khushi, but the twinge of jealousy that he felt wen he thgt akash was ogling at her turned into something more n deeper when he thgt vinay was khushi's date!

You also gave some insight in to why arnav hates paparazzi, his parents also died due to over interference by over enthusiastic journos? Like princess diane had died?

N its even more ironic that he hated journos the most but he eventually fell in love with a journalist only!!
So though we now know arnav's feelings fr khushi, but what does she feel fe him? How deep are her feelings? I wud like to know her thgts too on this!!

Waiting for next part ya! Thanks for the pm n thank you for more frequent updates!Edited by Nandz - 10 years ago