Posted: 10 years ago
This is general observation... don't you all think the forum is dead from few days... there is so less regular readers... many people seems vanished and hardly people makes new topic... all is seems to be ff, ss and os... but no fun topic... no topic on episode positively...I am not saying people not making.. do making par fhir bhi aise lag raha hai jaise serial khatam ho chuki hai and gine chune log hovering around...

Earlier I have been seen people at least used to come to forum even when they do not watch episodes but now they also stop visiting forum.. do anybody else feel like..

Itna sanata kyun hai?πŸ˜†
Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
We don't want to spoil the forum's mood. Rather than ranting is it not better to keep silent?πŸ˜ƒ Edited by subashni - 10 years ago
everybody hate this stupid track.and bring some logical track only rishbala scenes not sulbala🀒 scenes
Chal mai shor machati hu apne bohpu se..
πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³.
Sab sultan cvs aur is trck ka JADOO hai shahi.πŸ˜†
shahi bhai ki  jane ki party do taki sanata khatam hu πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Sab sultan cvs aur is trck ka JADOO hai shahi.πŸ˜†

khabi jadoo bhabi bhoot πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Let that irritating character die and then see the forum erupt πŸ˜†
There will be round the clock parties and people will return back to the show.
Who wants to watch that disgusting character atm or talk about him? 🀒
down with boredom due to a show cant believe we all fell in love with madly and now we are exhausted due to you-know-who,waiting for his end until then like many I am too surviving on WUs.

Mallu