Frequent Posters

rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow Rubina looking very beautiful
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there is article on tc from the mittils ph from pv what ever his name is. This what he said about Rubina.. 😡 Tired of this politics happening in this tv world..

On the cast of Season 2, Mittal expressed his happiness stating, "All the new actors (Karan V Grover, Srishty Rode and Eijaz Khan) fit in their respective bills to the 'T'."

On Rubina Dilaik's sudden exit from the show, he clarifies stating, "Her cameo had just run its course."

lol cameo.. what happen to her lead role.. thx misleading the fans.😡.. when all could see in the storyline her role was a cameo.. so why not be honest in the beginning.. ? to the audience? I

Also in the article Mittals indirect is taking dig at zee tv.. sorry but a good PH will not let a channel interfere.. .. they could have said to zee tv we need more time.. like Dj Ph did with Choti Bahu.. when they came with season 2 I remember reading an interview.. zee tv wanted CB 2 come earlier.. but the PH said we are not ready.. etc.. and it came only 6 months later..
Last time I will ever talk about PV.. I really feel sad for Rubina what happen to her in this show.. but I think it was a big lesson for Rubina..
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow these Mittles are very unprofessional to put the failure of Divyas character calling it a cameo now ? What happened to saying Rubina this show is written for you you are the lead actress 
Shram ke bhe had hoti hai 
Disgusting PH 

niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cameo... 😡 hw disgusting...good rubina left the show...y dont they accept dey really dint know how to take the story forward n justify divyas role which they had been bragging since the beginning dat dis is going to be divya's show...such unprofessional...
seema12345 thumbnail

seema12345 thumbnail

seema12345 thumbnail

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: goolab

Yea I think they are waiting for ruby back
May be sita is only few month
Hope ruby dont do this show again

Me too.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: seema12345

Ek Baar Phir -------ho jaya  super hit !!!!!!!

👏
fatssrilanka thumbnail

❤️