Arshiforever31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Plz tell me the name of production house of IPKKND ek baar phir.
Becoz I read in some articles it is made by Sphere origins, But today when i made a call ,SP is saying that the production house is same that is it is also made by 4 lions.Plz reply me.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshiforever31

Plz tell me the name of production house of IPKKND ek baar phir.

Becoz I read in some articles it is made by Sphere origins, But today when i made a call ,SP is saying that the production house is same that is it is also made by 4 lions.Plz reply me.😭

The ph of ipk 1 was panglosean which is a group company of sphere origin. So that's y it's the same production house. If u look at sphere origins website ipk 1 is listed there as one of their shows. 4 lions was a creative producer in charge of the story screen play direction etc
Arshiforever31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

The ph of ipk 1 was panglosean which is a group company of sphere origin. So that's y it's the same production house. If u look at sphere origins website ipk 1 is listed there as one of their shows. 4 lions was a creative producer in charge of the story screen play direction etc

ok thanku 4r reply.😃
But i want to know,Is 4 lions are involoved in IPKKND 2 or not?Becoz sp saying that 4 lions are making this.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshiforever31

ok thanku 4r reply.😃
But i want to know,Is 4 lions are involoved in IPKKND 2 or not?Becoz sp saying that 4 lions are making this.

No as far as I know 4 lions is not involved in ipk 2