India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Go girl!

sharadrocks Senior Member
sharadrocks
sharadrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Will Ekta never stop doing her silly and meaningless twists!

After finally cutting their way out of barriers of guilt, social more and twisted notions of sacrifice, Purvi and Arjun have finally admitted to themselves and each other that they were stupid doing what they did in the past! They have agreed to move on with their lives.

Whether it was bigamy or not, there had to be some closure to the Onir- Purvi relationship. Even esteemed and self sacrificing doctors cannot be stupid enough to imagine that their wives can marry other men without legally separating from them in the first place. So, what was that notice that Onir sent to Purvi? And she signed it too? Was that not a move for a legal separation? Let us not waste our time talking of timelines since Ekta has no clue what they mean!

However, after all this, if Ekta actually thinks that the sanctity of marriage or whatever can be preserved by sending Purvi back to Onir, she has another one coming! I really wonder how she is not gagging on her notions of sacrifice!

Anyway, if Arjun actually thinks Onir needs to be given Purvi as a reward for his sacrifice, then I think Purvi should just bid goodbye to this whole fiasco and get the hell out of there! Arjun can babysit Pari, she is his daughter too after all!

Purvi should go to Hawaii, sun herself on the beaches and hook up with a hot dude out there and have a rollicking affair.

Since her morality is constantly being questioned, she might as well have some fun and justify the haters! 

So go Purvi, get away from it all!

P.S - After having just spoken about the need to put yourself first, if Arjun urges Purvi to go back to the good doctor or, better still, if Purvi discovers the good doctor deserves her more, wouldn't it be the most insane thing that Ekta has done? Let us just hope things aren't quite so bad yet!

Edited by sharadrocks - 15 August 2013 at 11:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RithzAshupavrishkandykandysunflower52.Peeves.aathyapallavi25

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i hope arjun dont react that way.. finally purvi got out of her mahanata cloths now i hope arjun doesnt become one.. and i dont think purvi onir will reunite its going to be arvi all the way.. and i dont mind purvi going to hawai and enjoying with others already she is being called with names when she hasnt done anythng so atleast if she go she will be bashed for things which she has done

Edited by aathya - 16 August 2013 at 12:02am
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I love your post. 

Yes Purvi should leave these people and go have fun for a change. 

A relationship on pretext of Obligation, always leaves a big hole. Never works and the two people will be unhappy.

Ekta Kapoor's drama always shows senseless sacrifices and the poor heroine has to bear the brunt.

The good intentions are always questioned, while the selfish is applauded.

Edited by sunflower52 - 15 August 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandy.Peeves.aathya

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
LOL Good one abt Purvi in Hawaii! With her its Damn if u do, Damn if you dont! So she might as well do it and be damned! LOL
I dont think Arjun will ask Purvi to go back to Onir or that Purvi will run back to Onir a la Aishwarya Rai in HDDCS. The situations are vastly different! Ash and Sallu didnt have a kid! Ash mistook gratitude for love! Purvi never did that! She was grateful and affectionate to Onir, but she never mistook it for love!

Arjun will learn the truth that Onir Purvi are still actually legally married so he will say no to the wedding. Obviously thats the right thing to do as Onir has to divorce Purvi before Arvi can get married. Then only can that marriage be binding and legal! So in a way all this pre-wedding drama was expected, given that Onir didnt divorce Purvi. 
Actually there I have doubts abt Onir too! If he IS really so noble and sacrificing and he really wanted Arvi to marry, how come he didnt think of divorcing Purvi first? Didnt he think abt the legality of the whole thing?
The court document that Onir sent and Purvi signed was regarding the case that Archu registered against Onir for deceiving Purvi!

Edited by pallavi25 - 15 August 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandy.Peeves.sunflower52peachesnplums

.Peeves. IF-Rockerz
.Peeves.
.Peeves.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
 Purvi going to Hawaai and having affair with other boys will be the coolest thing Ekta can show! She will atleast justify Purvi's 'selfishness' as said by others! 
Loved your post! Kudos to you! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rithvik_AshaRithzAshu-RithvikAsha-kandykandyasharithvikaathyaAvadaKedavra12pallavi25

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top