TaaRey FF- Choose One!

mymy_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey so i have decided that along with Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai and Dil Dosti Dhammal I want to write one more story. So here I have 3 promos for for 3 different stories. I also have the banner for them. So you read them, then you choose. CHOOSE ONLY 1 PLEASE!

TaaRey FF: 27 Dresses

Taani is everyone's best friend. So she ends up being everyone's main of honor. She also happens to be in love with her boss, Swayam, who happens to be getting married to her sister, Sharon. So when Mr. Reyaansh Singhania, who is Swayam's best man comes into the picture. Things aren't going how Taani had planned it.

Banner:

TaaRey FF: Definitely, Maybe

Reyaansh Singhania is divorced and shares custody of his daughter, Raina, with his wife. One day after picking her up from school, Raina asks Rey about her mom. So Rey plunges into a story about the 3 woman he loved in his life. All the while realizing that the woman he married, may have not been the woman he loved.

Banner:

TaaRey FF: Princess Diaries

Taani is a normal girl who doesn't have anything that great to look for. But soon enough he is whisked away and told stories about her father who died at a young age and how she is the new Princess of this place in Europe. Now she has to go through make overs, princess training and so much more if she wants to stay the way she is. Things start to get too much for her but with the help of her best friends Swayam, and Sharon and Sharon's brother Rey. She might be able to find where she really belongs.

Banner:

So please help me choose. I will close this on the 20th August!

*^maya^*
Edited by mymy_taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my favroit is 27 dressess...,.😊
zulfinazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
taarey ff:definitely may be
infact all the three are nic [:-)]
taarey-lover thumbnail
All 3 r nice but I choose ... 27 dresses 👏
My fav taarey ff 27 dresses
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
TaaRey FF: 27 Dresses

it sounds really interesting...

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
27 dresses :) the concept is really interesting :)Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 10 years ago
jallwa_taarey thumbnail
sorry am confused
they all are good mite take me time
Ok
Thank you
Shanaya_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow..ok..interestng..i hve watchd all d muvies n i luv all of dem!! bt d one i wanna read abt taarey is princess diaries!! so my vote goes to princess diaries 😃
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maya all three concept are awesome
But I choose 27 dresses, I love the movie and I would love to read this ff with Taarey in it
Eagerly waiting read this ff