Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: LEO88

I think its arif .. yup the shooting started .. I remember taran adrash twitted about the date release of one of ilumitani movies but I cant recall which movie was that

I wish Sajid had directed a movie with Illuminati. His dialogues in Cocktail were funny. πŸ˜†

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh, my bebo is looking prettier every day πŸ˜³
I don't like Saifu and the fact that she married him but she's been glowing since the wedding πŸ˜›
Waiting for her to bounce back with another brilliant movie, Satyagraha is gonna be good only coz of her otherwise the trailers look blah and Prakash Jha is at it again..πŸ₯±

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

i love her legsπŸ˜ƒ

kah jayo Legs ko πŸ˜ˆ
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Those juicy creamy legs! <3 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zaahira

Oh my gosh, my bebo is looking prettier every day πŸ˜³
I don't like Saifu and the fact that she married him but she's been glowing since the wedding πŸ˜›
Waiting for her to bounce back with another brilliant movie, Satyagraha is gonna be good only coz of her otherwise the trailers look blah and Prakash Jha is at it again..πŸ₯±

Saif is in this movie with her πŸ˜³
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Her look reminds me of EMAET. 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
How is that a look... ?? she aint even looking at us !!! πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mogli..Saif in a recent interview said they are done with half of the film already. That can help you calculate when the film releases lol. 

There's nothing about this film online..Saif wants to keep it a secret I guess. 

They wanted to keep bebo, PZ, and Govinda being in a film a secret too..but that got out. πŸ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Here is Saif interview about Happy Ending 

They last acted together in Agent Vinod (2012), and after that the star couple - Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor - hasn't teamed up again. But now, talks are rife that they will be seen in Saif's next home production, Happy Ending, in which Kareena will be making a special appearance. Saif talks about the project in a quick chat from Michigan, US, where he's currently wrapping up his film. 

We've heard Kareena will be seen in your next film.
Actually, a lot of people are making special appearances in our movie (smiles).

But is Kareena really part of the film?
Well, she might be acting in it. And even if she does, let it be a surprise for people.

So what's the final status on her casting in the movie?
One thing is for sure, if Bebo (as Kareena is fondly called) does appear in the film, it would be completely unlike what she has done till date. So, let's wait and watch.

Is it true that there were some problems regarding local junior artistes in Los Angeles?
Not really. There were some pricing issues but that has been sorted out now.
You have been in the US for a long time now.
We completed a long schedule in Los Angeles. And now we are filming sequences in Michigan. And since Raj-DK (directors Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK) know the place well, it has been a great ride to shoot in this part of the US.

But isn't the film's story set in Los Angeles?
Yes, but what matters is the end result. How we manage to show it and what the challenges are should be of no one's concern

So how much of the film is complete?
We have already shot a major portion of the film in around 60 days. But we will be back again in LA later to shoot the rest of the sequences once the current schedule is wrapped up.

Source: Hindustan Times 

http://kareenak.net/?subaction=showfull&id=1376720902&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Saif is in this movie with her πŸ˜³

She looks the cutest when she's with him, onscreen and offscreen 😳