Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

megha's dialogue- a slight difference

moment thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
some members feeling here that megha is repeating herself like she was in ssn1.but  mujhe aisa nahi lagta ,i think megha ke kal ke dialogue ssn1 ke dialogue me kaafi farq hai.
megha's  love for amar was true love, no doubt, .but yesterday jab usne ye kaha ke wo apne husband se bahut pyaar karti hai to that love is different, amar ke waqt love ki  uski apni definition thi ,jiski apni limitations thi, but now she has learn a lot from mohan that what actually love is.
mohan ne usse sikhaya ke pyaar karne ki koi hadd nahi hoti.
she now knows that adopted child se itna pyaar karna, ek criminal bete ko sahi raaste pe laane ke liye khud se ladna, 12 saal se naaraj wife aur dost (nanhi) ko manana, unke liye jina hi true love hai.
so she has changed her definition of love .
 in ssn1 megha was only megha ,but now she is mrs megha bhatnagar.she is actualyy living mohan's life.in ssn1 megha apne tareeke se jeeti thi, faisle leti thi, but now she follows mohan's way .
so for me megha is not repeating herself, but only following mohan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very true ...just loved her jawab to that Aai👍🏼
indeed Megha is living Mohan's style... same manner  hw Mohan used to handle difficulties n at have smile in his face  ..she is nw Mrs.bhatanagar forever and am loving ths style of Mrs Bhatnagar Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well now she is living up to the name Mohan has given her long back - Mirchi Bhatnagar. Woh Mohan Bhatnagar ke tarkeeb aasmati hain par apne mirchiwale tadke ke saath.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vasu is Mohan for sure

but still I thnk Mohan remembers evry thng dnt knw why and now v can see that some moments of

Ssn1 is geetng repeated in megha's life it is may b coz mohan(vasu) is doing it purposely in order live

those beautiful moments again with megha ...coz he knw once she finds naina megha vl leave

Mumbai n go for evr .so may b till thn he wants to cherish those moments agin until she thr in

Mumbai so just like purana mohan he is  following her protecting her irritating n also gvng love to RJ

in difft way so no one gets doubt.
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
100 percent agree with u. Nice post
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
true said yar.

I just loved her 1 dialogue  that " Megha Mohan ki thi, hai aur rahegi"

and now this dialogue is my fav dialogue in NBT