Happy Bday to d undisputed queen of HClalaLand - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

sorry Saba.. i think i mistook, nd dint pm u..
becos, i pmed every1, aisa kaise hosakta hain k tujhe na karoo.. shayad, galti se tujhe karna bhool gayi..
m sorry..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sun u n me in Hc FC Vandy ka birthday thread qarabni karna chahti ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by premeeristry

Sun u n me in Hc FC Vandy ka birthday thread qarabni karna chahti ๐Ÿ˜•

kya hua FC mein ?.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. Saba, main aati hoo rukjaa...
happy birthday di
may god bless you and the ones whom you love and care for

may go bless you what is best for you ...and let that be what YOU desire

you are amazing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TRUST me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i will be with you ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sorry for the delay.. i missed out on giving this message in FB and here
Ah a happy birthday Vandy di! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Soaps1

Happy Birthday Kamini

May God give u amal too now its high time ROFL

@sun i have serious reservations on undisputed :p
 ๐Ÿค” .. main serious nahi hoo iss mamley mein..
Originally posted by -vandy-

thanku soo much for ur wishes everybody...๐Ÿ˜Š

gimme some time..i'll reply to all of u๐Ÿ˜Š

and sundas...i loved the title๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

di, title tou teri dil ki tassalli k liye dediya, ismey sach thodi na hain..๐Ÿคฃ

Congratulations on being even more experienced in this pagalkhana. I'm not sure what you learned and how did u manage all these years but I hope , mujhe bhi kuch gyan PRAPT ho aapki .๐Ÿ˜ณ. U r an true inspiration for all of us wandering in this LaLa Land ... 

Withe the title Undisputed QUEEN of this HC lalaland, simply doesnt mean that HC is being named as ur King ..  ๐Ÿค”

Be ready, inhsallah this year some more followers will be added in this lalaland whom u have to handle ... Make sure that first they understand the rules ..

Rule no:1 -  Granny ko granny banao.
Rule no:2- Granny ki jaagne se pehle saab nautanki khatyam kardo aur jaab woh jaagey khud sojao.
Rule no:3- Silky se doour raho, usko choti behen banao .
Rule no:4- Sugii ko maat dhoondo, she is female species of HC.
Rule no:5- Sam k samney HC ki burayi karo.
Rule no:6- Sundas ko Mrs Harshad Chopda manlo.
Rule no:7- Vandy Di kop emotional blakmail karo, aur apne aap ko granny se bachao.
Rule no:8- Jab Vandy di nahi miley tou samjho k LalaLand pe terror kaam hogaya hain.
Rule no:9- Share ur HCliciopus dreams wid Vandy di.
Rule no:10- When u become a pakka Fangirl of HC, beat Vandy di in d rat race for making HC ur king.

Dear Vandy Di, IF this rues and regulations r looking like that of an HC AT, then m sorry, doosra thread cant be made๐Ÿคฃ.. Its ur birthday, it certainly seems like our birthday too, only difference will be u will be cutting a cake at ur home, and we will be imagining u do that at our homes...
Nd no u dont have to do formalities nd send cakes for each of us, granny ko diabetes hojayegi, nd i will gain weight...๐Ÿคฃ

Lastly meri di, Happy Birthday to u ... Tu na hoti tou kaisa hota, aisa hota jaise ki ek soonsaan jagah pe akele bachiya khogaye hain .. Tu na hoti tou kaisa hota .?.. Shayad aisa bhi na hota ki 16th august ki poori ki poori midnight urooj and silky kept spamming in FB k its ur birthday... Aisa bhi klabhi nahi hota ki main subeh ko itni jaldi uthgayi hoo, that too on Friday .๐Ÿ˜ญ. But alas, kya karey, kuch paaney k liye kuch khona parta hain, nd main HC thodi na hoo jo ki 2 hours pehle sleep se uthjayegi tou qayamat ajayegi..๐Ÿคฃ

Jokes apart, We all LOVE u Di.. Big happy birthday from all of us... We will be wiating for opur Gifts... mUAHHH๐Ÿค—

sabse pehle...toh  thanku   very much๐Ÿ˜Š
i loved the  bannerEmbarrassed

undisputed queen definitely  means i  get everything related to dharam king...so  whether u like it    or  not does  not  matter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i love you all  too๐Ÿค—

Messages so that ur age keeps increasing :p

kamine  log๐Ÿ˜ก
this year i  officially announce that  my age  is 22๐Ÿ˜ณ
 and  it' ll be stuck at  22๐Ÿ˜ณ
no   matter   how  many years pass๐Ÿฅฑ

Gifts For u .. By ur Pagal Fans.. oops Friends come Followers ...๐Ÿ˜›

By Kiran

By Sugii...

By Urooj .

By Komal..

By Sana..

thanku soo much everyone..๐Ÿค—
.i'm going to use  one  from  each one of in my dabba ๐Ÿ˜Š

Messages so that ur age keeps increasing :p

God Bless u di...๐Ÿ˜ƒWish u a very happy birthday Vandy di...๐Ÿฅณ 
May all your dreams come true...have a wonderful life ahead...โ˜บ๏ธ
Keep drooling on Harshu and keep making many more beautiful vms in future...

By tweetie

Wish you a very Happy Birthday. have a great day and an amazing year ahead. Have a blast...

By Ashlesha.

Thanku soo much vandy! for all the lovely and happy moments you brought in my life and spreading happiness and love u aways..luvvv you!

By-sugi

Happy bday to the world's coolest di , proud leader of our toweliya gang and the so called terroist of hc fc :D yeah we call her terrorist and showers her everyday with our dhamkis...(see how brave we are) ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ...she is much more kiddish than me and sundas...she is the one who keeps every fc member in line and always get scolded by granny for crossing the same line ๐Ÿคฃ ...she fulfills all vm request in minimum six months n max ka patani...she dreams of finger combing harshu's zulfein...she is an amazing person a great friend and a crazy hc pankhi...she is the one who listens to all my bakwaas (like everybody) ... She is my shirtless hc drooling partner and she is very very special to me and our whole gang ๐Ÿค— so on her bday I just wanna say that diii meriii...I love you โค๏ธ really I do, in spite of your line maaroing on my harshu and having an useless dil se dil ka connection wid him the and loving that KABOOTAR song from mpk...๐Ÿคฃ Happy wala bday ...

By Silky.

I'm so blessed to have a friend like Many Many ! Happy returns of the day Di ๐Ÿค—
Sweet Great Vandy Di!
Thats what my world
has become with you!
On this special day..
sending you all my love โค๏ธ
to wish you happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š
Happy birthday!! May all ur dreams and wishes cum true!! enjoy ur day ... Vandy Di god bless you always AMEEN๐Ÿ˜ƒ you are birthday Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VANDY DI I love you a lots darling hugs you di ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thankyou so much vandy di picture caps and video All The Character Television Harshad Chopda is the best actor face of the year!!!  ๐Ÿ˜› 

By Urooj..

Vandy di๐Ÿค—...God bless u with all joy and success...n make a wish for HCs comeback on ur bday๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› Happie...Birthday๐ŸฅณMay u live for years and years so that we can all drool over HC all the time๐Ÿฅณ

By Apz

Happy birthday vandy dii may you get all the happiness of the world. And thankyou for being our caps ki dukan video's ka makaan or vms ki shaan. really a big thankyou to you for providing us every single thing related to harshad Now time for gifts firstly i apologize for the siggy i made actually my lapi is kharab and went for repairing so i dont have software to make a good sig but still i try to make something on my phone but didnt cme out well so really sorry for that...

By Komal

Kamini wish you a very happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. May your pagalpanti grow many folds and may i be saved of it wrath

And i have a special gift for you ... Let me resolve internet issues then will post :evil:

By Nadia..

@  tweetie...thanku  soo  much...yes i will๐Ÿ˜†

@  aashi
thanku soo  much

@ sugi
i got a new  name for u...female  version of hc๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thanx a  lot for ur  wishes...thanku  soo much for  being there for us๐Ÿ˜Š

@ silky
first and  foremost...i  don't  like  the kabootar song
aate jaate is my fav
and kamini...if  u guys stop posting  atrangi  requests...i do  my  work  faster๐Ÿ˜ก
 ur requests   comes with a  list of do's and don't...di...wo add karna...wo mat  add karna...๐Ÿ˜ก
silky  i'll keep lin e  maaroing hc   till my l ast  breath...no  matter   how much  u call him his own  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...than x a  lot  for such a lovely wish๐Ÿ˜ณ

@urooj...thanku๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@apz...thanx so much...i  wished for the same  while blowing the candle๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@komal...thanku soo  much...i'm going to use  ur siggy๐Ÿ˜ณ

@nads
u  wish...u were saved from the wrath...but  that day   ain't coming in ur  life๐Ÿคฃ

and i'm  dying to see ur gift๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -vandy- - 10 years ago