Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal admits Jodha's not a toy he will use & throw (Page 4)

sps1234 Goldie
sps1234
sps1234

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

agree wd ur every points .  i too loved that  pepper scene ..waiting to see his expression when jodha will win the chase game .. poor jallu LOL

thanks for posting such beautiful post ...Smile
i'd b waiting 2 c ruqaiyas expression..it wud b classic!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineriyya6

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by princessonline

another good post from you Thumbs Up...

guys was it pepper or chili Confused...

But what i dun get is why is he allowing ruq to give him ideas n following it...Confused n r they both thinking that Jodha does not know to play hence will surely loose LOL

i think after she wins the chess competition, jalal gonna bug her asking wat else she knows besides chess LOL

Thank you so much for being sweet as ever. I love how are names are the same!

Lol, it was a Jalapeno or so it seemed to me. It was green.

The only reason he is listening is probably because he wants to prove to Ruqaiya that he feels no such thing for Jodha that she keeps on mentioning to instigate him. Though, we all know that is not the case. He does have some feelings for Jodha which is why he is trying so hard to prove otherwise.

I think Jalal will be in for a shock. I suppose he will feel proud of her and will be a bit surprised. Nevertheless, I hope he feels happy. I think this will help him understand that Jodha is far more talented than his "favorite" wife which is why later on he will be depending on her for much of his advice.

Riya Big smile
hey... im saying it again plz write if possible on daily basis. (If time permits). I love reading ur post... n the comments here... Your take is always refreshing like MaronskiMalika Embarrassed...

I do agree Jalal will be in for a shock. Hes thiking Ruqaiyya is surely gonnna win n he can use it against Jodha. But it will be Jodha to win. He will surely be suprise for him.

But do u think he will like her winning it, i mean by winning it, she gonna go more far than him. I mean he will feel that shes diff n he needs to find a way to make all this end. I mean he wants to be above her in anything, his ego thats what hes doing now. Even though ruqaiyya is a player but she somehow still comes under Him... but Jodha will be diff case here...Ouch

I will definitely try to write on a daily basis because I myself love analyzing things and then putting my thoughts into words. Plus, your encouragement makes me want to write more posts! Big smile

He will be shocked and surprised and I hope he doesn't get worse and feels he needs to cut her wings. I hope this enables him to see why he needs to be all the more in love with her. We, being the romantics, would love to see that. I just hope he does not take it personally and consider it an insult to him because we all know that is far from what Jodha was trying to do. She respects and has so much pride in her people and where she is from that people interpret it as an insult. Ouch

Riya
i personally feels hes gonna feel insulted. the aatraction in him for her in his heart will feel happy abt her winning but his EGO in him will tell him he needs to do something... Shes not gonna defeat Jalal only but Ruqaiyya here 2. 2 in 1 in the chess competition. The only thing is both ruqaiyya n jalal are not aware shes good in that game as well. Ouch

N after loosing its more headache from ruqaiyya side to Jodha. It will be her 1st defeat. i think. N jalal will not keep quiet as well...Ouch

Yeah, I agree with you! I think he will feel happy for her for a millisecond and then feel he needs a new plan to cut her wings. Especially because Jodha is going to soon after tell him she did not want to win because she wanted something from him but she wanted to win for the honor of Rajputs. Which he will take as a slap in the face. Confused

Ruqaiya as we all know will be pissed because from day one she has underestimated Jodha. I just hope that she doesn't try to poison Jalal's mind any further since Jalal listens to what people have to say and without thinking or understanding the jist of things he will go crazy.

Riya
possibility is very high that ruqaiyya will do so.. but whether it will effect Jalal is left to be seen... Jalal is show n making his own decision these days...Embarrassed lets see Embarrassed

I hope she just bangs her head against the wall while Jalal us love stricken. Gosh, I can't wait for their romance to begin. I love the days leading up to the romance because it's always hilarious and cute to watch what the two people end up doing in their love for each other.  LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovecrepesriyya6

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suni-

Nice post dear...agree with u

Thank you so much!
Big smile

Riya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teletubby

beautifully put!
yess jalal is oblivious to his increasing attraction n obsession wid th amber ki mirchi!! LOL
n yes evn i feel he always ends up smiling aftr all of jo's antics...if he really hated her n wanted to hurt   her he cud do so so very easily but hes only threatened n nevr done ny such thing! Embarrassed

Thank you so much!

I agree with you! If he wanted to her hurt he could have done so by now but he is so careful not to do so. For example, when he went in her room the first two nights he told her wanted to make her fear him and would torture her if he really wanted to do the first two nights he could have easily slept with her but he didn't because he can't hurt her like that. Instead, he would get super close to her and make her believe he is going to sleep with her but leave each time around. Then he told her he is going to tell her parents how their relationship is really like but he did not. He only tries to make her feel scared but when it comes time to hurting her he can't do it. He always backs off. Poor guys has finally discovered and quickly lost his heart.

Riya
i beg to differ here... if you look carefully the fisrt time around he was not interested to do anything with her... he just went there to confront her after he got angry hearing what MA said abt Jodha n her refusal. Of course when he went there he got carried away a little but hes intention was not to do anything with her...

The second round as well if you notice it, its ruqaiyya again saying something that Jodha told her n he got angry he again when to confront her... He was drunk there... I dun think hes intention was he wanted to do something with her, but he wanted to make it clear to her... He tried to get close but she turned away n he got angry... Again here he went so close to her, but i still believe both the times he did not want to do anything with her...

But of course the second one then chances for doing was there if at all Jodha gives in ... Embarrassed

I agree that the first and second time around he did not go with the intent to sleep with Jodha. However, when ever Jodha denies him the right to get close to her he always reminds her that no one can stop him from coming close to her as he is her husband and there is nothing wrong in what he is doing and then of course he tries to go close to her while she looks on in fear. What I was trying to say is that he will go near her and say that he has every right to sleep with her just to freak her out but at the end he will never actually have any intention to sleep with her because he knows she is not up for sleeping with him for lack of better words and if he forcefully slept her it would probably kill her and get rid of all he ego and pride but that's not how he would cut her wings. Smile

At least he is a man and doesn't force himself on her, unlike Adham! Dead

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged

beautifully put!
yess jalal is oblivious to his increasing attraction n obsession wid th amber ki mirchi!! LOL
n yes evn i feel he always ends up smiling aftr all of jo's antics...if he really hated her n wanted to hurt   her he cud do so so very easily but hes only threatened n nevr done ny such thing! Embarrassed

Thank you so much!

I agree with you! If he wanted to her hurt he could have done so by now but he is so careful not to do so. For example, when he went in her room the first two nights he told her wanted to make her fear him and would torture her if he really wanted to do the first two nights he could have easily slept with her but he didn't because he can't hurt her like that. Instead, he would get super close to her and make her believe he is going to sleep with her but leave each time around. Then he told her he is going to tell her parents how their relationship is really like but he did not. He only tries to make her feel scared but when it comes time to hurting her he can't do it. He always backs off. Poor guys has finally discovered and quickly lost his heart.

Riya
i beg to differ here... if you look carefully the fisrt time around he was not interested to do anything with her... he just went there to confront her after he got angry hearing what MA said abt Jodha n her refusal. Of course when he went there he got carried away a little but hes intention was not to do anything with her...

The second round as well if you notice it, its ruqaiyya again saying something that Jodha told her n he got angry he again when to confront her... He was drunk there... I dun think hes intention was he wanted to do something with her, but he wanted to make it clear to her... He tried to get close but she turned away n he got angry... Again here he went so close to her, but i still believe both the times he did not want to do anything with her...

But of course the second one then chances for doing was there if at all Jodha gives in ... Embarrassed

I agree that the first and second time around he did not go with the intent to sleep with Jodha. However, when ever Jodha denies him the right to get close to her he always reminds her that no one can stop him from coming close to her as he is her husband and there is nothing wrong in what he is doing and then of course he tries to go close to her while she looks on in fear. What I was trying to say is that he will go near her and say that he has every right to sleep with her just to freak her out but at the end he will never actually have any intention to sleep with her because he knows she is not up for sleeping with him for lack of better words and if he forcefully slept her it would probably kill her and get rid of all he ego and pride but that's not how he would cut her wings. Smile

Thumbs Up... Adham Angry... I sincerely hope nothing happens to Motibai in the show...Cry...

princessonline

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged

beautifully put!

Thank you so much!

Riya

Thumbs Up... Adham Angry... I sincerely hope nothing happens to Motibai in the show...Cry...

I know what a creeper! I am sure nothing is going to happen because in the movie/(I am not sure about history) but history, Akbar finds out all the things that Adham has done and has him killed so I am going hope Ekta decides that is what she wants to do as well.

riyya6

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Oh no I did not see the pepper scene u r talking about cos I do not like watching ruq scene with jalal but still kinda get ur point about jalal' s thought on Jodha and even tho its not of love yet but something is surly starting up btw him n Jodha.

I feel it's more abt the fact that she is not scared to look into his eyes to speak her mind about him.

I mean others run or one might say throw themselves at him beg him to have his way with them however good or bad it may be but this young and fearless lady call Jodha challenge him to do his worse and only backdown a Little bit to him because of her family which he found out to be her only weakness.

Anyway great topic TM.

Go to top