Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal admits Jodha's not a toy he will use & throw (Page 2)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
So true...why would you change yourself for some one whom you want to vanquish?????jallu, whats up??? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineSonaLuvZaSafameiliariyya6

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SONA_

yeah me too felt the same..hmm..he respests jodha..but he can't tolerate that someone is denying his farman and all

Exactly! He just wants her to obey him like everyone else does. The thing he does not understand is that they only reason why he is so attracted to Jodha is because she is so different and a challenge for him and will always be.

Thanks for commenting.

-Riya Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafameiliariyya6

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njani123

Hmmm I am gonna die Day Dreaming

Must say I feel the same way! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Wish the show aired every single day and that too for an hour. 30 minutes is not long enough.

Thanks for commenting.

Riya Smile

Edited by princessonline - 16 August 2013 at 12:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

awesome analysis dear

Thank you! Big smile

Riya

SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

So true...why would you change yourself for some one whom you want to vanquish?????jallu, whats up??? 

Exactly what I was thinking when he was trying to get use to her by eating the pepper. Jalal needs to think about his emotions a bit and understand what he is feeling for his dear wife.

Thanks for commenting.

Riya Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolSonaLuvZaSafriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

Originally posted by riyya6

another good post from you Thumbs Up...

guys was it pepper or chili Confused...

But what i dun get is why is he allowing ruq to give him ideas n following it...Confused n r they both thinking that Jodha does not know to play hence will surely loose LOL

i think after she wins the chess competition, jalal gonna bug her asking wat else she knows besides chess LOL

Thank you so much for being sweet as ever. I love how are names are the same!

Lol, it was a Jalapeno or so it seemed to me. It was green.

The only reason he is listening is probably because he wants to prove to Ruqaiya that he feels no such thing for Jodha that she keeps on mentioning to instigate him. Though, we all know that is not the case. He does have some feelings for Jodha which is why he is trying so hard to prove otherwise.

I think Jalal will be in for a shock. I suppose he will feel proud of her and will be a bit surprised. Nevertheless, I hope he feels happy. I think this will help him understand that Jodha is far more talented than his "favorite" wife which is why later on he will be depending on her for much of his advice.

Riya Big smile
hey... im saying it again plz write if possible on daily basis. (If time permits). I love reading ur post... n the comments here... Your take is always refreshing like MaronskiMalika Embarrassed...

I do agree Jalal will be in for a shock. Hes thiking Ruqaiyya is surely gonnna win n he can use it against Jodha. But it will be Jodha to win. He will surely be suprise for him.

But do u think he will like her winning it, i mean by winning it, she gonna go more far than him. I mean he will feel that shes diff n he needs to find a way to make all this end. I mean he wants to be above her in anything, his ego thats what hes doing now. Even though ruqaiyya is a player but she somehow still comes under Him... but Jodha will be diff case here...Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 16 August 2013 at 12:55am

princessonlineSonaLuvZaSaf

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessonline

another good post from you Thumbs Up...

guys was it pepper or chili Confused...

But what i dun get is why is he allowing ruq to give him ideas n following it...Confused n r they both thinking that Jodha does not know to play hence will surely loose LOL

i think after she wins the chess competition, jalal gonna bug her asking wat else she knows besides chess LOL

Thank you so much for being sweet as ever. I love how are names are the same!

Lol, it was a Jalapeno or so it seemed to me. It was green.

The only reason he is listening is probably because he wants to prove to Ruqaiya that he feels no such thing for Jodha that she keeps on mentioning to instigate him. Though, we all know that is not the case. He does have some feelings for Jodha which is why he is trying so hard to prove otherwise.

I think Jalal will be in for a shock. I suppose he will feel proud of her and will be a bit surprised. Nevertheless, I hope he feels happy. I think this will help him understand that Jodha is far more talented than his "favorite" wife which is why later on he will be depending on her for much of his advice.

Riya Big smile
hey... im saying it again plz write if possible on daily basis. (If time permits). I love reading ur post... n the comments here... Your take is always refreshing like MaronskiMalika Embarrassed...

I do agree Jalal will be in for a shock. Hes thiking Ruqaiyya is surely gonnna win n he can use it against Jodha. But it will be Jodha to win. He will surely be suprise for him.

But do u think he will like her winning it, i mean by winning it, she gonna go more far than him. I mean he will feel that shes diff n he needs to find a way to make all this end. I mean he wants to be above her in anything, his ego thats what hes doing now. Even though ruqaiyya is a player but she somehow still comes under Him... but Jodha will be diff case here...Ouch

I will definitely try to write on a daily basis because I myself love analyzing things and then putting my thoughts into words. Plus, your encouragement makes me want to write more posts! Big smile

He will be shocked and surprised and I hope he doesn't get worse and feels he needs to cut her wings. I hope this enables him to see why he needs to be all the more in love with her. We, being the romantics, would love to see that. I just hope he does not take it personally and consider it an insult to him because we all know that is far from what Jodha was trying to do. She respects and has so much pride in her people and where she is from that people interpret it as an insult. Ouch

Riya

SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Even though I am a silent member on this forum, but I love reading your posts! Your analysis gives me another perspective to watch the same scenes over and over again! It feels like a story telling when you open up posts like this..I read your posts, watch those scenes, and it just takes those scenes to another level! Just wanted to say Thank You! Please do continue to analyze their scenes, you have this way of expressing your view beautifully! I have watched the pepper scene like 10 times after reading your post...So, please do continue doing this! It is a great pleasure reading through your posts..Smile

princessonlineSonaLuvZaSaf

Go to top