Jalal admits Jodha's not a toy he will use & throw - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Super Kool

So true...why would you change yourself for some one whom you want to vanquish?????jallu, whats up??? 

Exactly what I was thinking when he was trying to get use to her by eating the pepper. Jalal needs to think about his emotions a bit and understand what he is feeling for his dear wife.

Thanks for commenting.

Riya 😃
Originally posted by princessonline

Thank you so much for being sweet as ever. I love how are names are the same!

Lol, it was a Jalapeno or so it seemed to me. It was green.

The only reason he is listening is probably because he wants to prove to Ruqaiya that he feels no such thing for Jodha that she keeps on mentioning to instigate him. Though, we all know that is not the case. He does have some feelings for Jodha which is why he is trying so hard to prove otherwise.

I think Jalal will be in for a shock. I suppose he will feel proud of her and will be a bit surprised. Nevertheless, I hope he feels happy. I think this will help him understand that Jodha is far more talented than his "favorite" wife which is why later on he will be depending on her for much of his advice.

Riya 😃
hey... im saying it again plz write if possible on daily basis. (If time permits). I love reading ur post... n the comments here... Your take is always refreshing like MaronskiMalika 😳...

I do agree Jalal will be in for a shock. Hes thiking Ruqaiyya is surely gonnna win n he can use it against Jodha. But it will be Jodha to win. He will surely be suprise for him.

But do u think he will like her winning it, i mean by winning it, she gonna go more far than him. I mean he will feel that shes diff n he needs to find a way to make all this end. I mean he wants to be above her in anything, his ego thats what hes doing now. Even though ruqaiyya is a player but she somehow still comes under Him... but Jodha will be diff case here...
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

hey... im saying it again plz write if possible on daily basis. (If time permits). I love reading ur post... n the comments here... Your take is always refreshing like MaronskiMalika 😳...

I do agree Jalal will be in for a shock. Hes thiking Ruqaiyya is surely gonnna win n he can use it against Jodha. But it will be Jodha to win. He will surely be suprise for him.

But do u think he will like her winning it, i mean by winning it, she gonna go more far than him. I mean he will feel that shes diff n he needs to find a way to make all this end. I mean he wants to be above her in anything, his ego thats what hes doing now. Even though ruqaiyya is a player but she somehow still comes under Him... but Jodha will be diff case here...

I will definitely try to write on a daily basis because I myself love analyzing things and then putting my thoughts into words. Plus, your encouragement makes me want to write more posts! 😃

He will be shocked and surprised and I hope he doesn't get worse and feels he needs to cut her wings. I hope this enables him to see why he needs to be all the more in love with her. We, being the romantics, would love to see that. I just hope he does not take it personally and consider it an insult to him because we all know that is far from what Jodha was trying to do. She respects and has so much pride in her people and where she is from that people interpret it as an insult.

Riya
Even though I am a silent member on this forum, but I love reading your posts! Your analysis gives me another perspective to watch the same scenes over and over again! It feels like a story telling when you open up posts like this..I read your posts, watch those scenes, and it just takes those scenes to another level! Just wanted to say Thank You! Please do continue to analyze their scenes, you have this way of expressing your view beautifully! I have watched the pepper scene like 10 times after reading your post...So, please do continue doing this! It is a great pleasure reading through your posts..😊

I will definitely try to write on a daily basis because I myself love analyzing things and then putting my thoughts into words. Plus, your encouragement makes me want to write more posts! 😃

He will be shocked and surprised and I hope he doesn't get worse and feels he needs to cut her wings. I hope this enables him to see why he needs to be all the more in love with her. We, being the romantics, would love to see that. I just hope he does not take it personally and consider it an insult to him because we all know that is far from what Jodha was trying to do. She respects and has so much pride in her people and where she is from that people interpret it as an insult.

Riya
i personally feels hes gonna feel insulted. the aatraction in him for her in his heart will feel happy abt her winning but his EGO in him will tell him he needs to do something... Shes not gonna defeat Jalal only but Ruqaiyya here 2. 2 in 1 in the chess competition. The only thing is both ruqaiyya n jalal are not aware shes good in that game as well. Ouch

N after loosing its more headache from ruqaiyya side to Jodha. It will be her 1st defeat. i think. N jalal will not keep quiet as well...Ouch

beautifully put!
yess jalal is oblivious to his increasing attraction n obsession wid th amber ki mirchi!! 😆
n yes evn i feel he always ends up smiling aftr all of jo's antics...if he really hated her n wanted to hurt   her he cud do so so very easily but hes only threatened n nevr done ny such thing! 😳
Originally posted by kshows_fangirl

Even though I am a silent member on this forum, but I love reading your posts! Your analysis gives me another perspective to watch the same scenes over and over again! It feels like a story telling when you open up posts like this..I read your posts, watch those scenes, and it just takes those scenes to another level! Just wanted to say Thank You! Please do continue to analyze their scenes, you have this way of expressing your view beautifully! I have watched the pepper scene like 10 times after reading your post...So, please do continue doing this! It is a great pleasure reading through your posts..😊

Aww, thank you so much! You've made my day. I will make sure to continue because it is a lot fun writing out all this. To be honest, it makes me feel optimistic as well about Jalal's feelings and I love knowing that he may already feel something for her. I loved the pepper scene as well. This is probably the only show where I actually can go back and watch the scene 10 times and still not get bored. Thank you so much for your comments.

Riya
Originally posted by riyya6

i personally feels hes gonna feel insulted. the aatraction in him for her in his heart will feel happy abt her winning but his EGO in him will tell him he needs to do something... Shes not gonna defeat Jalal only but Ruqaiyya here 2. 2 in 1 in the chess competition. The only thing is both ruqaiyya n jalal are not aware shes good in that game as well.

N after loosing its more headache from ruqaiyya side to Jodha. It will be her 1st defeat. i think. N jalal will not keep quiet as well...

Yeah, I agree with you! I think he will feel happy for her for a millisecond and then feel he needs a new plan to cut her wings. Especially because Jodha is going to soon after tell him she did not want to win because she wanted something from him but she wanted to win for the honor of Rajputs. Which he will take as a slap in the face. 😕

Ruqaiya as we all know will be pissed because from day one she has underestimated Jodha. I just hope that she doesn't try to poison Jalal's mind any further since Jalal listens to what people have to say and without thinking or understanding the jist of things he will go crazy.

Riya
Originally posted by teletubby

beautifully put!
yess jalal is oblivious to his increasing attraction n obsession wid th amber ki mirchi!! 😆
n yes evn i feel he always ends up smiling aftr all of jo's antics...if he really hated her n wanted to hurt   her he cud do so so very easily but hes only threatened n nevr done ny such thing! 😳

Thank you so much!

I agree with you! If he wanted to her hurt he could have done so by now but he is so careful not to do so. For example, when he went in her room the first two nights he told her wanted to make her fear him and would torture her if he really wanted to do the first two nights he could have easily slept with her but he didn't because he can't hurt her like that. Instead, he would get super close to her and make her believe he is going to sleep with her but leave each time around. Then he told her he is going to tell her parents how their relationship is really like but he did not. He only tries to make her feel scared but when it comes time to hurting her he can't do it. He always backs off. Poor guys has finally discovered and quickly lost his heart.

Riya

Yeah, I agree with you! I think he will feel happy for her for a millisecond and then feel he needs a new plan to cut her wings. Especially because Jodha is going to soon after tell him she did not want to win because she wanted something from him but she wanted to win for the honor of Rajputs. Which he will take as a slap in the face. 😕

Ruqaiya as we all know will be pissed because from day one she has underestimated Jodha. I just hope that she doesn't try to poison Jalal's mind any further since Jalal listens to what people have to say and without thinking or understanding the jist of things he will go crazy.

Riya
possibility is very high that ruqaiyya will do so.. but whether it will effect Jalal is left to be seen... Jalal is show n making his own decision these days...😳 lets see 😳