Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

UPDATED! TS: The Adamant Couple (Last Part Page 4) (Page 4)

Enchantress IF-Dazzler
Enchantress
Enchantress

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
This is just amazing.. 

raniii2 Groupbie
raniii2
raniii2

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
GreatStar
Continue soon...
Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Amazing
MissSparkling IF-Rockerz
MissSparkling
MissSparkling

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Great..continue soon...
A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
That was AMAZING...plzzz continue soon... Smile
akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hey
lovely update
Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hey ...
Wowww .. This was so good !!
So typical of AsYa to fight on their first meet ... Wink

Waiting for the part 2 ... :D
..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I typed this on word and the formatting is messed up here. Sorry, will fix later but most if not all of the error squares are quotation marks (" ") ellipses (...) apostrophes (') and/or an em dash (--). FIXED--although there still might be some errors I missed.

Part 2

"Theres a 50% off sale at the mall this Friday! Yes I'm serious Fatima!" She tried to make sense to her friend.

"Gasping over sales, petty isn't it?" 

She didn't have to bother turning around to figure out it was ... "Mr. Khan, we meet again."

"Its a pleasure indeed," he went along with her facade of formalities.

"Mr. Khan. I am more than aware of your opinion on our petty discussions. Your wealth is common knowledge but unlike yourself, there are others who'd prefer saving their hard-earned money from being washed away with $3,000 Gucci cufflinks and an $8,000 Rolex watches that are as sensitive to damage as their owners. And anyways, we're common folk, we prefer saving money at malls, a place obviously too tacky for royalty like yourself," she mocked with a smile, "And Mr. Khan," she took a moment to take in the beauty of his broken ego, "The pleasure is all mine," she walked away with her head held high and of course her friend, Fatima.

I felt like walking over there and giving her a pat on the back, thats my saali! Err... to-be-saali! To-be-saali-if-Bhai-Jaan-would-just-suck-it-up-and-get-married-to-someone-already.

In my moment of pride, I almost forgot that there was a man picking his dignity off the floor standing next to me.

"Bhai-Jaan are you alri--"

"Ms. Farooqui!" he followed behind enraged.

"Actually now its officially Dr. Farooqui, I graduated this weekend but adding you to the Grad Party-List must have slipped my mind. Anyways, how may I be of your service? It is unfortunate, but I don't speak Prada," she sighed of sarcastic sorrow.

'It is unfortunate indeed, but the fact that you're walking away with my date for the night is absolutely unforgivable. Ms. Fatima Akhtar, shall we?"

"Your date? Fatty?" she turned to her friend.

"Are you Dilshaad Aunty's son?" Fatima queried.

"You're the dashing, handsome, and intelligent prince for Fatty that Ayaan was talking about?" Zoya couldn't believe her eyes. "He clearly needs a new dictionary," she commented.

"Excuse me?" The Arrogant Ahmed Khan raised a brow. 

"You're excused," Zoya smiled

"Zoya, please it's Aunty's son, I'll just hang in there for the rest of the night," Fatty explained before walking off with the elder Mr. Khan.

So Fatty...er.. Fatima like her saheli Zoya didn't take him into very much liking either. Well they are best friends for a reason right? Oh whom am I kidding this was a terrible idea from the start! I shall go call Humeira and report our failure yet again.

The two danced, but it was bluntly obvious neither of the two were actually there. Ms. Akhtar was mentally cursing the creators of the song for its never ending length and Bhai-Jaan was looking around for the one woman who effortlessly left him tongue tied. Yes he was playing this match dirty. With the forbidden weapon of jealousy.

Unfortunately for him, the victim was nowhere to be seen.

"Look Mr. Khan, tonight was fun and all but its clearly obvious were not going anywhere, together at least. So if you would please..."

"I'll explain to Ami it didn't work out, breathe."

"Thank you, anyways I think dinner is being served," she looked over his shoulder to find the paneer sabzi she loved awaiting her.

"Shouldn't you be waiting for your friend?" he tried to get a clue on her whereabouts.

"She and Mr. Hussein had dinner much earlier,"

Mr. Hussein? This couldnt be the same...

"Yes, Mr. Zayed Hussein," her date for the evening.

First he dare accompany the damsel-not-in-distress that caught his eye, and now he turns out to be Mr. Husseini, Zayed rather, his "friend" from high school. I wouldn't be surprised if Bhai-Jaan combusted this very moment.

"They planned on spending some time alone and decided to eat dinner ahead of time."

"Spending some time alone? Is this a house-warming party or some sort of college house party where people hook-up in whichever empty closet they could find? he asked exasperated."

"You seem to know quite a bit about closeted hook-ups Mr. Khan", she sneered, "And mind you, they are not eating each others faces off, we had actually planned a Harry Potter marathon in the in-home theater as a trio before I got stuck with a responsibility with a name," she referred to him.

"Ms. Akhtar I'll have you know I'm not enjoying this any more than you are, and you and your friend should not make the blunder of mistaking my manners for cowardice. And because I'm a gentleman, I apologize for ruining your plans. We can join them at once."

"Dude get the hell out of the bathroom you've been in there for 10 minutes!" I heard impatient knocks.

"Bhai-Jaan, hows the movie?"

"Terrible."

"Really? You must be in some foul mood then, because The Harry Potter movies...they're magnificent."

"Well it's kind of hard to appreciate the film when two people are going at it right next to you,"

"They were... I didn't expect this from Zoya and Zayed, having se-"

"Oh hell no! They weren't-- ughh, thanks for that disturbing mental image, anyways they were holding hands!!"

"And that is your definition of going at it?" Well, weather she was trying or not, Bhai-Jaan's hair was clearly on fire.

"Ayaan I don't have time for this, may I?" He gestured towards the bathroom.

Let's hope this ends well.

*CLANK* *THUD*

"So the sink fell?" Fatty stared in disbelief at the pitiful sight of her 4-day-old bathroom.

"On your back?" Zoya was skeptical.

"Are your questions really important at a time like this where I'm dying of pain and possibly bleeding!" he tried to brush of their questions, "And can you call up a doctor?" He suggested biting back his smile well knowing--

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a room, "Fatty pass me the first aid. Zayed help him onto the bed and take his shirt off, Ayaan please shut his aaahs & oohs up, and you," she turned to him, "...stop smiling."

Zayed, with a disgusted expression on his face that clearly wreaked of jealousy approached to help him unveil his chiseled features to the room before he was stopped by the patient himself.

"Doctor, I am slightly uncomfortable baring myself to more people than is required," He curled his lips eyeing Zayed dead center.

The elder Farooqui simply rolled her eyes, and gestured towards the open door. Everyone including myself left the room, only they know what happened inside.

*Not Ayaan's point of view for obvious reasons. Written in the third person*

"And locking the door wouldn't hurt," he grinned.

"Take your shirt off Khan," she dabbed a cotton ball into some alcohol.

"That is no way to talk to your patients Dr. Farooqui! And besides, I think you're missing the fact that I'm BLEEDING."

"Of course," she rolled her eyes helped him with his shirt. Say what she did, he was hot. Her eyes fell on his abs, really hot.

He sizzled in pain as she dabbed the cut, and they reached for each others hand, as if it was the most natural thing to do. "It stings," he whispered.

"No shit Sherlock, it's rubbing alcohol, it's supposed to sting." She sassed, but then softly blew on his cut anyways. He smiled when she wasn't looking.

"Pass me three of the big band-aids," she extended her arm. "By the way, this was really stupid,"

"What?" he handed her the band-aids.

"This I-ripped-the-sink-out-in-anger-and-then-scratched-myself scene. It would be considered psychologically abnormal and I'd have to refer you to a psychiatrist if I didn't know better,"

"Know better?"

"We're more similar than you think Mr. Khan, to most people your frame of mind might seem irrational, which it is, but people like us...we don't feel and do in rational amounts. We're not angry--we're infuriated, we don't resent--we burn of jealousy, and we don't infatuate--we love.

"I am still failing to understand what you are trying to say but does it by any chance mean you're alright with my little stint there?"

"No! Absolutely not! Because it's still utterly ridiculous! I'm just saying, I sort of understand and I will not deem you as insane and send you off to the hospital," she helped button up the shirt.

"Good because I'm not, and I wasn't jealous either! I just fancy the idea of a gruesome scar on my back,"

"Of course you do Mr. Khan," she rolled her eyes, "And well, I thought I'd let you know you're excuses are getting lamer by the second," she headed for the door, "Just make sure it doesn't happen again otherwise I will not hesitate to call the psychiatric ward and Delhi State Hospital,"

"I..."

"Zoya! Are you almost done? They have your favorite song playing and I was wondering if you wanted to dance," Zayed was obviously getting impatient from the hall.

"...can't promise," 

God this man! Never met such a stubborn anything-year-old in her life! 

He raised his brows coyly and before he knew it, her lips were on his, gentle yet passionate, much like herself.

"How 'bout now?"

"A promise it is."

He was about to ask for a bit more, it was the least he deserved after the weeks of torment, but they were interrupted with an impatient knock on the door. 

"Are you two lovebirds finally succumbing to Cupid's arrow?" Ayaan knocked again.

"This never happened." She commanded.

"Agreed."

There is no next part, it was a two shot, and I'm pretty satisfied.
Like I mentioned before this was originally made for IPK but then I was like "Why not?" and so yeah... hope you liked it.

-Shweta

Edited by -ForeverYours- - 01 September 2013 at 7:47am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

barbiefloramottalisoumyasingharnavkidevaniSajilishaday_lilySamaira32AnkaheeAsya0910snehasya-AngreziKudi-A.HajnalEnchantressrads73937prettyji-LazyLamhe-princeegoyalmysticloverChillichickdaydream.-ABI-braich_galanopamaMaaneet099Gurmeet4Drashtiprincess101HR-DMG4lifezhasan2euphoricPrizianushreemishraMissSparklingKrishnaluv94TeriGalliyan.-Candz-drunkiiebabecrazy4KASH_ARABBY92starsinmyeyesSherni_Jerry--Mahima---Mrinalini-MysticRiver-PyaariBhootni-Linsie

Go to top