Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

UPDATED! TS: The Adamant Couple (Last Part Page 4)

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

(The younger Ms. Farooqui is Humeira for the sake of keeping things simple, the half-sisters share the same last name) 

The  Adamant Couple

Part 1

It's been a month. A long month on 31 days both Bhai-Jaan and Ms. Farooqui alike are churlishly refusing to even acknowledge the bluntly obvious attraction. The former's frustration and the latter's tension make it difficult for the spectators as well.

And well, I have a girl in mind for myself. The younger Ms. Farooqui, beautiful akin to her elder sibling, yet more mature. And I've been courting the younger Ms. Farooqui for almost a year. Lovely she is, really.

However due to the people and the circumstances in the mansion, it would be foolish to approach Abbu with our courtship. Everyone is fretting about Bhai-Jaan. If he had it his way, he'd be making sure I'd never get married.

I gave myself valuable credit for coming up with the clever idea of presenting to him the elder Ms. Farooqui, however had I known she would be no less of a stubborn child than Bhai-Jaan, I would have never allowed the acquaintance to form.

But the damage has been done. Bhai-Jaan was clearly smitten, the emotionally-challenged Asad Ahmed Khan version of smitten.

For a moment Humeira and I thought our prayers had been answered in the form of the elder Ms. Farooqui, that was until she made the mistake of a quarrel regarding Bhai-Jaan's most prized possession'morals.

"So your thoughts on friendships, romance...marriage?" Bhai-Jaan busied, rather gave the pretense of busying himself, with the situation of the handkerchief in the front pocket of his sherwani. Progress was better than I had expected, I couldn't believe he would go as far as marriage on just the first day. 

"Friendships are necessary, romance is an almost inevitable part of life, and marriages are... I don't know something similar to an accessory."

"An accessory?" He was intrigued, "I wouldn't expect that answer from a lady like yourself, the irony is rather bizarre,"

"Marriages are nothing but a stamp on a relationship for society's sake, but I don't cater to society, therefore when in a romance if I decide to get married, I would consider it an accessory to romance. And a lady like me? Did I make an inappropriate statement? I don't appreciate you thinking so highly of my opinion Mr. Khan," she squelched.

"And I don't appreciate the accusations Ms. Farooqui. Your liberated thoughts are indeed something to admire, I was just expressing my astonishment as I expected family oriented women like you do be dreaming about marriage like it was your job. The value of words like Romance and Courtship are lost in times like today where the the center-piece on the tables at your wedding reception have become clearly more important topics to women," he tried to ease the tension of his error.

"Blaming the women, how predictable. I'll have you know Mr. Khan, I was very impressed with you the moment you walked through that door but sadly you're no different. And of course, words like Romance and Courtship have lost their value due to men like yourself pushing for obtaining this socially-acceptable-sex licence!" She almost shouted.

Before he could argue further, she excused herself for dinner.

Since then, the two have had a few more moral-battles, or encounters as those unaware would say due to the indifference printed on their faces when battling...err...conversing. But clearly each found the other appealing, as both Bhai-Jaan and the elder Ms. Farooqui subtly refused every other proposal. 

Luckily today, I was able to convince him to meet, just meet, with the only Ms. Akhtar, a good friend of the youngest Ms. Farooqui. Although I did have to lure him with the knowledge that Ms. Farooqui would too be at the Akthar's House Warming Party. 

Unfortunately, however, I didn't know at the time, that Ms. Farooqui would be attending the party...but with a suitor.

Part 2 Coming Soon! No PMs!

The story itself after reading it over vaguely resembles Taming of The Shrew by Shakespeare flipped but I wouldn't count on it.

This originally was an IPKKND OS however due to the striking similarities between the two 4-Lions characters, I decided why not?

I used Ayaan's point of view because as silly as it sounds as I thought it would present things in a manner quite enjoyable and humorous.

I hope you liked it! 

-Shweta

Edited by -ForeverYours- - 26 August 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainicomputer12raniii2raishim.raniphelixSakeenaSiddsoumyasinghStarshinaMayaB5cheeky_maddy...SankaDevi...Curiousmindday_lilySajilishaZanutixparthpathak31arnavkidevaniAnkaheejasminerosebeekay1meghnaschibi_deeaABCDesiGirl93aashiquaAsya0910MissAsiansnehasyaSizzleDazzle-ARSHI_LOVE--AngreziKudi-A.HajnalEnchantressrads73937Lost_Somewhererosamalemysticloverprinceegoyal-LazyLamhe--RM--ABI-daydream.prettyjilife4meanushreemishraOceanicHeart.akaswanMissSparklinganopamabraich_galKrishnaluv94Gurmeet4DrashtiMaaneet099zhasan2HR-DMG4lifeNaughtynattydrunkiiebabeABBY92OnepoundChicGroverAddictstarsinmyeyes-Candz-Sherni_Jerry-Mrinalini---Mahima--sumaiya14-PyaariBhootni-MysticRiverLinsie

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
nice TS. loved it
Jimson Groupbie
Jimson
Jimson

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
First to seee and replyyy!!! Wow! Got a little confused here, who's the youngest Ms. Faarooqui? Humaira maybe? Are you aiming for the jealousy track here like the show's about to have one I guess due to the arrival of Farhaan. Anyway, update soon! Shit!! Just got to Know that I am second!!

Edited by Jimson - 15 August 2013 at 10:05pm
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
wow...loving it already...please update soon!!
-LazyLamhe- IF-Dazzler
-LazyLamhe-
-LazyLamhe-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Loved the beginning..next one seems really interesting..Great update!
Lost_Somewhere IF-Dazzler
Lost_Somewhere
Lost_Somewhere

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Really good start...update soon please!!!
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
CONTINUE SOON... PM ME IF U CAN
THANKS
starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Great..continue soon...

P.S: I love Dobby tooCry