India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK has changed! (Page 5)

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
i dont want VD's character to be in a perpetual state of limbo between ruthless RK and sweet Rishab, creatives need to find a middle ground and stick with it while retaining all of RK's distinct perks and characteristics that were there as well as those that he grew into later. he's the most fleshed out and well written character on the show, i'd like to believe he grew as a person all these months with the experiences he's met with.

having said that, stupid was never one of RK's qualities. creatives need to stop showing their leads as brainless victims in order to make the villain look intelligent. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i dont want VD's character to be in a perpetual state of limbo between ruthless RK and sweet Rishab, creatives need to find a middle ground and stick with it while retaining all of RK's distinct perks and characteristics that were there as well as those that he grew into later. he's the most fleshed out and well written character on the show, i'd like to believe he grew as a person all these months with the experiences he's met with.

having said that, stupid was never one of RK's qualities. creatives need to stop showing their leads as brainless victims in order to make the villain look intelligent. 
Agreed!! I think most people will be happy with post studio night RK who was sweet and ruthless for people appropriately.. That's the one Madhu fell for, that's the one I fell for.. Embarrassed

And it's high time that Qaynaat (read CVs) get back to support what is right.. They should remember that RK is their best creation, a milestone in TV world while the other character is just a big blooper which we hope becomes history soon..

Their constant attempts at making the villain look smart are unconvincing to begin with, and in the process they are damaging their own protege..
They should prove that RK is still the best character on screen by making him outsmart the rest of the clunk..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nshahtalatiBiks44

nshahtalati Senior Member
nshahtalati
nshahtalati

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mm990]Really nice post Bikks! Smile

I know many RK fans will disagree with me, but I don't want old Right Kameena back! At all!! I don't want RK to go back a step in his character development. He has grown as a person and I want him to keep growing and keep showing various shades, he is capable of much more than only stuck being either Right Kameena or Sweet RK! 

There has to be something more than that! I don't want him to keep going back and forth from being Right Kameena to Sweet RK again and again. He should grow as a person in the shadow of his experiences. He should develop as a character as the story goes! He has so much potential.. I hope CVs acknowledge the true potential of their own creation (RK) and the star of their own show (VD) and utilize this potential in the best way possible. 

I am seriously disappointed that they made RK dumb!! I know they are doing it to drag the track and  he will sooner or later outsmart Bhai but whatever!! I will not forgive them for this!! They not only made him dumb but they also made him not trust Madhu! That's so unlike RK! I am really really pissed! Not going to forgive them! 

Yes his dialogues were effective.. but a little too late, don't you think? "Meri Madhu aisa nahin kar sakti!" Seriously RK? But your Madhu can lie about Sultan being alive han? Angry

I am hating it!! Wanna smack his head! I know I am looking at the half empty portion of the glass but I am pissed!

And .. Madhu! It seems she is better at pretending to be a sherni than actually being one when the time requires her to be!! Angry

RJ was good.. No complains from her at this moment.. LOL But Bittuji is being too naive and inefficient!! He is loyal I know but still he doesn't seem to be doing his best in finding out about the truth!! Ermm

Sorry for such a long reply.. couldn't help it..                                                                                              Totally agree with u

Edited by nshahtalati - 16 August 2013 at 8:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">i dont want VD's character to be in a perpetual state of limbo between ruthless RK and sweet Rishab, creatives need to find a middle ground and stick with it while retaining all of RK's distinct perks and characteristics that were there as well as those that he grew into later. he's the most fleshed out and well written character on the show, i'd like to believe he grew as a person all these months with the experiences he's met with.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">having said that, stupid was never one of RK's qualities. creatives need to stop showing their leads as brainless victims in order to make the villain look intelligent.</font>

Agree Zaynab.
RK's character needs to grow one step further and not go back to the old Right Kameena stage.
The old shrewd super smart RK with a mix of new RK who learnt to love , care and trust would be the best and lethal combination. RK was never stupid and will never be ( please cvs never do that). RK is the most hatke character sketched out in television and cvs should not destroy their own hardwork.

Go to top