Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Me also want old but loving RK.
Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

Originally posted by cardio21

Just like the CV's brains, their timings are also off..

I can pick any avatar of RK over that diabetogenic, exceedingly sweet RK or that cruel, evil RK.. He was best after the studio night, knew when to bbb people, and knew when to be nice to them..

But the diabetogenic RK is intolerable. I refuse to believe that only way to be a good lover is to be a lovesick puppy.. Even Madhu fell for that RK n not for the over sweet dude, who was talking crap in jail while holding imaginary hands in dark..

My RK would have taunted Madhu out of her fear.. But tat entire convo annoyed the crap out of me..

Well I don't think he would have taunted her even the post studio night wala Rk used to apologize whenever he switched off the lights once he said "I'm sorry who bulgaya tha ki tum andherese dar lagta hai, isse pehle ki main phir se light band  karo bed par akar sujao"

I used to like that Rk too neither too sweet nor too rude, he was the perfect Rk, but to be honest i was too fond of  Rk  during the press conference when he was supposed to clean madhu's image and instead he defamed her along with her family, I know what he did was not acceptable but ouuuf his style, his manipulative behaviour, the T'shirt and cap and when he told one of the journlists that someone who drinks dosen't have such abs and pulled up the t-shirt to show her his abs and the journalist was so Embarrassed, that was a full package RK : handsome, well groomed, manipulative, super intelligent, suave... one thing was lacking love and care towards others a little bit this is why i say that the post studio night Rk is the best but it doesn't mean that i didn"t enjoy the right kameena before 4 phera and during it

P.S Well I'm sorry for the hindi dialogues spelling actually i'm not indian, so I just learnt to understand hindi watching hindi shows, so I hope u understand the sentence although I'm sure it's not written the right way

The earlier RK was the Best. And in fact he was at his romantic best at that time. This extremely sweet romance nowadays is very unlike RK.  The post studio night RK said sorry for switching off the light but he didn't go and hold her hand. He told her to come and sleep immediately before he switches off the light again. So he was caring but at the same not too much.

his manipulative behaviour, the T'shirt and cap and when he told one of the journlists that someone who drinks dosen't have such abs and pulled up the t-shirt to show her his abs and the journalist was so Embarrassed, that was a full package RK : handsome, well groomed, manipulative, super intelligent, suave... one thing was lacking love and care towards others a little bit this is why i say that the post studio night Rk is the best but it doesn't mean that i didn"t enjoy the right kameena before 4 phera and during it
Oh that was a wonderful scene. RK was really gooodSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfan

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonhishikha

Very nice and logical post.
I want 2012 wala RK with a twist of heart in his thinking. These are trying times and if he needs to defeat Sultu ( who is being shown to have developed superbrain at superspeed) he has to be cunning, manipulative and twisted RK. Afterall he has to fight for himself as well as Madhu becoz she has put down her arms and accepted defeat already.

Also I want Madhu to show indifference to Sultu instead of being frightened. I am hating the satisfaction he is deriving from Madhu's fear for RK. Also she MUST stop that creep from touching her while speaking to her. It is disdusting to say the least!!! 
Thankyou so much.
Yes, old RK with a new twist..that would rock! Sultan has not developed superbrain. The rest have gone dumb!
Yes, Madhu should stand up firmly against Sultan. Remember, SRK said that person is defeated when he gives from his mind. And Madhu seems to have done just that. Given up! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonhishikha

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Bt i wnt to see old rk! New rk is borng
Yes the new Devdas super sweet RK is not that interesting. Wish our RK comes back soon.
Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyanireddy

nice
ThanksSmile
Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
let the kameena waala shrewd intelligent rk come back to packup bhai taaki we all can relax n i dnt mind the old ruthless rk making a come back atleast he will bbb ppl wen necessary only he shd be gud wid madhu but not over sweeett also 
Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinalovesvivian

NICE POST ...but I still don't feel our right kameena is back...is is still shown too innocent...Smile

Thanks Tina. Our Right Kameena is not yet back and looks like the cvs are not planning to bring him back soon. Innocent and RK... They dont go together. Want the smart perceptive, yet romantic RK back soon!,

Go to top