Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mm990

Really nice post Bikks! πŸ˜Š

I know many RK fans will disagree with me, but I don't want old Right Kameena back! At all!! I don't want RK to go back a step in his character development. He has grown as a person and I want him to keep growing and keep showing various shades, he is capable of much more than only stuck being either Right Kameena or Sweet RK! 

There has to be something more than that! I don't want him to keep going back and forth from being Right Kameena to Sweet RK again and again. He should grow as a person in the shadow of his experiences. He should develop as a character as the story goes! He has so much potential.. I hope CVs acknowledge the true potential of their own creation (RK) and the star of their own show (VD) and utilize this potential in the best way possible. 

Yes agree with you. Instead of going back and forth from Right Kameena to Sweet RK.. he should grow as a person.  He has brains, wit, perceptiveness and now he has love, emotions added on. That makes a lethal combination ...if only cvs would give back his brains though🀒. If cvs don't use the USP of their show, their show will be doomed soon.

I am seriously disappointed that they made RK dumb!! I know they are doing it to drag the track and  he will sooner or later outsmart Bhai but whatever!! I will not forgive them for this!! They not only made him dumb but they also made him not trust Madhu! That's so unlike RK! I am really really pissed! Not going to forgive them! 

Yes his dialogues were effective.. but a little too late, don't you think? "Meri Madhu aisa nahin kar sakti!" Seriously RK? But your Madhu can lie about Sultan being alive han? πŸ˜‘

I am hating it!! Wanna smack his head! I know I am looking at the half empty portion of the glass but I am pissed!

The track is dragging unnecessarily. Instead of making RK dumb, they should have made him lose his memory , atleast that would have been excusable.  I hated the way he told Madhu that she could have run away with Sultan on the wedding itself. His dimaag ki batti is taking too long to burn. Even if it all turns out a plan in the end ( everything poss with MBland), I too cannot forgive him for saying those lines.
Smack his head!! Yes really ..he needs it badly right now!
And .. Madhu! It seems she is better at pretending to be a sherni than actually being one when the time requires her to be!! πŸ˜‘

Exactly, where is this look of disgust and tashan when Sultan dares to come near her and touch her. I really missed the sherni Madhu after seeing yest's episode.
RJ was good.. No complains from her at this moment.. πŸ˜† But Bittuji is being too naive and inefficient!! He is loyal I know but still he doesn't seem to be doing his best in finding out about the truth!! πŸ€”

Sorry for such a long reply.. couldn't help it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Thanks for your reply πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by NeelMon

Nice post Biks.

I can't tolerate Dumbest RK, I want RK with his sharp brain, who can smell everything ahead of time..I want RK as a kameena but not  like before, and also not  with Madhu. I can't take her crying scene anymore!!

Don't like scared Madhu, I want the  Madhu with pepper spray, what she can use on someone who is stalking her everywhere!!!

Doesn't seems Madhu is going to spill the bean and RK is not going to find out what's going on πŸ˜’Both brains are on vacation in la la land. I'm still at aww that at the begining RK believe MB that Bhai is alive and it is not easy to catch him, but why not trusting her now, and why she is not convincing enough to make him truest!!! Where there trust go!!!

Now only hope is Bittuji...but he is also not using his brain properly... lets wait and see

Thanks NeelMon 😊
Would love to see the smart RK and the pepper spray Madhu to join hands and fight together. That would be a treat to watch. it can have a mix of their nok-jhoks as well as romance.
Trust is the basis of any relationship. During the 7 phera wedding they showed that RK now has ability to trust  unconditionally. He trusted her even when Sultan barged in RK mansion, made that phone call to Madhu to meet him. So what happened now? Madhu has dropped broad hints and her nervous look and statements have been hinting enough. RK has to act fast. Bittuji depends largely on RK. Without RK, he is imcomplete, I feel.

NICE POST ...but I still don't feel our right kameena is back...is is still shown too innocent...😊

Originally posted by Niki_cool

Nice post 😊 But I'll have to add something. I want half of 2012 & half of 2013 wala RK 😳

2012 - The Kamina, Evil guy who outsmarted & manipulated people not who fell in traps πŸ˜• The guy who cared for his wife, loved her but never wanted to show it off to her. The post studio night RK was actually the best Caring, Loving but still not lovesick chocolate pudding type lover. He was Kameena & thats what I think makes him a unique hero of Indian TV.

2013 - Oh no no, I can never wish for that psycho RK who didn't trust Madhu's love & kept on testing her love each & every day. But I do like the Guy who could accept his mistakes, realise, regret & repent for the same πŸ‘

So I kinda want mix of both RKs πŸ˜† Yday I couldn't understand RK's dialouge firstly πŸ˜• In 2012 he never could have wanted to kill her. Even a scratch on Madhu, made him worried & scared πŸ€”
It was 2013 wala psycho RK only who couldn't tolerate Madhu with Bhai & for same reason said so.

About Madhu I want that Firm, confident Madhu who doesn't cry for a start at every single thing. I love her when she gives back to RK. Who fights against injustice, but NOT against logic πŸ˜† And I loved her eye movements to RK & RJ yday, as if she didn't give a damn to his words though it was just pretention but still I liked it πŸ˜›
Thanks Niki. And yes I agree with you.
That's what I meant that RK didn't change overnight on 31st December. RK was still the same in 2013 as he was in 2012. In fact, 2013 showed more shades of RK. That I what we want to see. To see him react  according to the situation. I too don't want the psycho RK.

From the studio night to the KC night was the golden period of MEIEJ and RK. Wish they would recreate that magic of RK-MB soon.

Madhu was very good yesterday but I would really want her to give these looks to Sultan. She knows now he is not going to kill her..he meets her alone hiding from everyone else. She should be more firm, strong against him.
Originally posted by vini12

Nice post
Thankyou Vini 😊
Me also want old but loving RK.
Originally posted by arshisfan

Well I don't think he would have taunted her even the post studio night wala Rk used to apologize whenever he switched off the lights once he said "I'm sorry who bulgaya tha ki tum andherese dar lagta hai, isse pehle ki main phir se light band  karo bed par akar sujao"

I used to like that Rk too neither too sweet nor too rude, he was the perfect Rk, but to be honest i was too fond of  Rk  during the press conference when he was supposed to clean madhu's image and instead he defamed her along with her family, I know what he did was not acceptable but ouuuf his style, his manipulative behaviour, the T'shirt and cap and when he told one of the journlists that someone who drinks dosen't have such abs and pulled up the t-shirt to show her his abs and the journalist was so 😳, that was a full package RK : handsome, well groomed, manipulative, super intelligent, suave... one thing was lacking love and care towards others a little bit this is why i say that the post studio night Rk is the best but it doesn't mean that i didn"t enjoy the right kameena before 4 phera and during it

P.S Well I'm sorry for the hindi dialogues spelling actually i'm not indian, so I just learnt to understand hindi watching hindi shows, so I hope u understand the sentence although I'm sure it's not written the right way

The earlier RK was the Best. And in fact he was at his romantic best at that time. This extremely sweet romance nowadays is very unlike RK.  The post studio night RK said sorry for switching off the light but he didn't go and hold her hand. He told her to come and sleep immediately before he switches off the light again. So he was caring but at the same not too much.

his manipulative behaviour, the T'shirt and cap and when he told one of the journlists that someone who drinks dosen't have such abs and pulled up the t-shirt to show her his abs and the journalist was so 😳, that was a full package RK : handsome, well groomed, manipulative, super intelligent, suave... one thing was lacking love and care towards others a little bit this is why i say that the post studio night Rk is the best but it doesn't mean that i didn"t enjoy the right kameena before 4 phera and during it
Oh that was a wonderful scene. RK was really goood😊😊
Originally posted by bonhishikha

Very nice and logical post.
I want 2012 wala RK with a twist of heart in his thinking. These are trying times and if he needs to defeat Sultu ( who is being shown to have developed superbrain at superspeed) he has to be cunning, manipulative and twisted RK. Afterall he has to fight for himself as well as Madhu becoz she has put down her arms and accepted defeat already.

Also I want Madhu to show indifference to Sultu instead of being frightened. I am hating the satisfaction he is deriving from Madhu's fear for RK. Also she MUST stop that creep from touching her while speaking to her. It is disdusting to say the least!!! 
Thankyou so much.
Yes, old RK with a new twist..that would rock! Sultan has not developed superbrain. The rest have gone dumb!
Yes, Madhu should stand up firmly against Sultan. Remember, SRK said that person is defeated when he gives from his mind. And Madhu seems to have done just that. Given up! 
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Bt i wnt to see old rk! New rk is borng
Yes the new Devdas super sweet RK is not that interesting. Wish our RK comes back soon.
Originally posted by kalyanireddy

nice
Thanks😊