India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK has changed!

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
We as viewers have been waiting for the Right Kameena RK to be back.
So the cvs replied yest through RK that RK has now changed!

The old Right Kameena RK is not coming back because that was 2012 wala RK...ruthless, egoistic, manipulative, who was self-proclaimed heartless and thought only with his super-smart brains. The old RK would have put 2+2 =5 and outwitted Bhai by now.

But now RK has changed. 2013 wala RK... who is smart (never doubt that), but who now thinks with his heart too, who has feelings, a heart full of love and emotions.  This RK will add 2+1=3 (this stage was completed yest when he said 'meri madhu aisa kabhi nahi kar sakti'), then 3+1+4 and then add the extra 1. So basically Dilli abhi door hai. We have to face some more Bhai torture before RK figures out everything.Confused

But cvs you are forgetting..we don't want the 2012 wala RK...nah! We want the 2013 wala RK only...the unwedding happened in 2013!!.  the same RK who was named psycho, abusive and charged with kidnapping and manhandling his own wife, the same RK who confessed and apologised to his wife before the whole world, the same RK who trusted his wife hundred percent! Whom we don't want is the Devdas RK!!!

Loved RK's dialogues yesterday just because they were a change from the daily crap we get to hear these days, '24 ghante, 12 ghante, divorce RK, Rk sasta, Rk this, RK that'.
But RK shave that beard and think fast. We are waiting!

Loved the sherni Madhu yesterday. The 'tashan' looks she gave RK and the 'indifferent' looks she gave Radhaji were a welcome change from the rona dhona. But Mrs Sherni...use these looks on Bhai!!

Bittuji is really adorable and loves his chief and bhabhiji a lot. But Bittuji who is always shown very resourceful , where are your resources now? Why you didn't get RK the best lawyer? Why you didn't hire Marathe for him? Bribe karna hi tha toh pehle karte! Even when you heard that Marathe is fighting the case against RK, you suspected something fishy. So Bittuji ..having lot of hopes from you. Apne chief ka naam roshan kar do.

Rk once said..."meri maa mein mere diye hue sanskaar kut kut kar bhare hain"Big smileBig smile
Radhaji you proved yesterday that you are indeed RK's mother! Loved the way she didn't believe anything that Madhu said.Clap

PS: please comment if you liked the post. But no bashing please.

PPS: Which month and year is going on in MB land?? Yesterday RK confirmed that 2013 chal raha hai. But already the divorce papers have marriage date as 12th April 2011 and now the divorce papers are dated May 2012 ConfusedConfused

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

JaipridivyababuMonics316MercuryVenusarwakantawalabonhishikhanshahtalatipiaabhayRSP04vini12mahimeshamasan1xXxNoreen786xXxkalyanireddyPOOOOLLLLLLLLLLapvsluvyouSexySince1999Supervampireblacklambocardio21TuMeriarshisfancool_sriDevilClanLove-Blossomssree.gattuBlue_Scrubsfaria86ananya2000DushtDanaf...sairat..Maria-capri.FairyDust.Neel_MValar.MorghulisHeartless_FreakHybrid_Freak

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Just like the CV's brains, their timings are also off..

I can pick any avatar of RK over that diabetogenic, exceedingly sweet RK or that cruel, evil RK.. He was best after the studio night, knew when to bbb people, and knew when to be nice to them..

But the diabetogenic RK is intolerable. I refuse to believe that only way to be a good lover is to be a lovesick puppy.. Even Madhu fell for that RK n not for the over sweet dude, who was talking crap in jail while holding imaginary hands in dark..

My RK would have taunted Madhu out of her fear.. But tat entire convo annoyed the crap out of me..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04Biks44masan1blacklamboBlue_ScrubsNiki_coolValar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Really nice post Bikks! Smile

I know many RK fans will disagree with me, but I don't want old Right Kameena back! At all!! I don't want RK to go back a step in his character development. He has grown as a person and I want him to keep growing and keep showing various shades, he is capable of much more than only stuck being either Right Kameena or Sweet RK! 

There has to be something more than that! I don't want him to keep going back and forth from being Right Kameena to Sweet RK again and again. He should grow as a person in the shadow of his experiences. He should develop as a character as the story goes! He has so much potential.. I hope CVs acknowledge the true potential of their own creation (RK) and the star of their own show (VD) and utilize this potential in the best way possible. 

I am seriously disappointed that they made RK dumb!! I know they are doing it to drag the track and  he will sooner or later outsmart Bhai but whatever!! I will not forgive them for this!! They not only made him dumb but they also made him not trust Madhu! That's so unlike RK! I am really really pissed! Not going to forgive them! 

Yes his dialogues were effective.. but a little too late, don't you think? "Meri Madhu aisa nahin kar sakti!" Seriously RK? But your Madhu can lie about Sultan being alive han? Angry

I am hating it!! Wanna smack his head! I know I am looking at the half empty portion of the glass but I am pissed!

And .. Madhu! It seems she is better at pretending to be a sherni than actually being one when the time requires her to be!! Angry

RJ was good.. No complains from her at this moment.. LOL But Bittuji is being too naive and inefficient!! He is loyal I know but still he doesn't seem to be doing his best in finding out about the truth!! Ermm

Sorry for such a long reply.. couldn't help it.. LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by mm990 - 15 August 2013 at 9:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusnshahtalatiBiks44masan1blacklambosree.gattu

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Just like the CV's brains, their timings are also off..

I can pick any avatar of RK over that diabetogenic, exceedingly sweet RK or that cruel, evil RK.. He was best after the studio night, knew when to bbb people, and knew when to be nice to them..

But the diabetogenic RK is intolerable. I refuse to believe that only way to be a good lover is to be a lovesick puppy.. Even Madhu fell for that RK n not for the over sweet dude, who was talking crap in jail while holding imaginary hands in dark..

My RK would have taunted Madhu out of her fear.. But tat entire convo annoyed the crap out of me..

Agree. I cant believe RK thought whole night and came to just this conclusion that 'meri madhu aisa nahi kar sakti'. Even the fact that he thought that madhu could have run away with sultan on wedding day really disappointed me. Dude, she almost blurted out the truth that she can see Sultan everywhere mocking her. Is it that difficult to decipher the truth? Madhu should have cited that the readon for wanting the divorce.. That she loved the kameena RK not this diabetogenic RK. That would bring him to his senses faster!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusmasan1blacklambo

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Nice post Biks.

I can't tolerate Dumbest RK, I want RK with his sharp brain, who can smell everything ahead of time..I want RK as a kameena but not  like before, and also not  with Madhu. I can't take her crying scene anymore!!

Don't like scared Madhu, I want the  Madhu with pepper spray, what she can use on someone who is stalking her everywhere!!!

Doesn't seems Madhu is going to spill the bean and RK is not going to find out what's going on DisapproveBoth brains are on vacation in la la land. I'm still at aww that at the begining RK believe MB that Bhai is alive and it is not easy to catch him, but why not trusting her now, and why she is not convincing enough to make him truest!!! Where there trust go!!!

Now only hope is Bittuji...but he is also not using his brain properly... lets wait and seeDay Dreaming

Edited by NeelMon - 15 August 2013 at 9:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusBiks44blacklambo

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Even Madhu fell for that RK n not for the over sweet dude, who was talking crap in jail while holding imaginary hands in dark..

LOL! Remember Kashish.. Even he himself said that on wedding day!! When Padmini was giving him blessings he asked her not to pray for RK to be a seedha saadha aadmi because then Madhu will leave him as Madhu also fell for this RK only! LOL

He needs to remember that!! Why is he surprised if Madhu is asking for divorce now? LOL

Edited by mm990 - 15 August 2013 at 9:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44blacklambo

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Nice post Smile But I'll have to add something. I want half of 2012 & half of 2013 wala RK Embarrassed

2012 - The Kamina, Evil guy who outsmarted & manipulated people not who fell in traps Confused The guy who cared for his wife, loved her but never wanted to show it off to her. The post studio night RK was actually the best Day Dreaming Caring, Loving but still not lovesick chocolate pudding type lover. He was Kameena & thats what I think makes him a unique hero of Indian TV.

2013 - Oh no no, I can never wish for that psycho RK who didn't trust Madhu's love & kept on testing her love each & every day. But I do like the Guy who could accept his mistakes, realise, regret & repent for the same Clap

So I kinda want mix of both RKs LOL Yday I couldn't understand RK's dialouge firstly Confused In 2012 he never could have wanted to kill her. Even a scratch on Madhu, made him worried & scared Ermm
It was 2013 wala psycho RK only who couldn't tolerate Madhu with Bhai & for same reason said so.

About Madhu I want that Firm, confident Madhu who doesn't cry for a start at every single thing. I love her when she gives back to RK. Who fights against injustice, but NOT against logic LOL And I loved her eye movements to RK & RJ yday, as if she didn't give a damn to his words though it was just pretention but still I liked it Tongue

Edited by Niki_cool - 15 August 2013 at 10:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44blacklamboNeel_Mfaria86

vini12 Goldie
vini12
vini12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44

Go to top