Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Fateful Love *Ch 4, pg 1 NOW* (New Thread Link pg 139) (Page 99)

12345abcdefg Senior Member
12345abcdefg
12345abcdefg

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
reli enjoy readn this story never read anythn like it before. lookin fwd to see wat happnz next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

sweet-fairy IF-Dazzler
sweet-fairy
sweet-fairy

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
amazing update
where is khushi?
aise ideas kahan se ate hn...u r brilliant
continue soon

TINA!

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
It was spooky for me...loved it though...read it in afternoon bt wht to say...I was feeling something unusual n was freaking out...Tina dats wht u do gal...u make things so real dat it's hard to think dat u r nt part if it...
Any praises for dis story would b understatement for sure...mothers love n her 6th sense...she feels dat for her kids...awesome...she loves her no matter wht she says...

Arnav's anguish was felt nt only by khushi bt me too...khushi so badly wants everyone or say at least Arnav to believe her dat she is nt insane...

TINA!

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Ok... So this one is spooky!!! Remind me not to read it alone at night :(
Don't get me wrong.., its amazing like ur other stories!!!

So arnav can't enter khushis world? How did the feather make it? Which means something happened that night that opened a window for arnav to enter khushis time???? 

Why only at night? 

Are they going to grow up parallel? N be childhoos sweethearts from different times? I'm waiting to see how u handle this when they get inseparable... I'm sure like mind games you'll rock this one with our mystical twist too :))) 

Continue soon dear :D

TINA!

shivanisaur Senior Member
shivanisaur
shivanisaur

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Great chapter showing their growing bond. So this chapter shed light to the fact that Khushi is in fact physically transported to Arnav's time (her body left the bed)

Fantastic chapter.
Thanks

TINA!

BarunsBalwantK Senior Member
BarunsBalwantK
BarunsBalwantK

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Ohhh myyy dear its just lyk dammm awesome luvvv every bittt of it muwaaasaaa

TINA!

sweetydoll32 IF-Rockerz
sweetydoll32
sweetydoll32

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
AMAZING UPDATE PLZ UPDATE SOON

TINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ara_000

phew so finally evrythng is getting clear nd some of d most important thngs abt arnav nd khushi's life has been disclosed..!

I loved it how khushi was trying her best to make arnav undrstnd dat she is not his illusion or dream rather she is in real but thngs were getting so much complicated dat its forcing arnav to believe dat khushi is simply his dream..!
yeah and who can blame him? everything he's known or been taught points to her being a dream.

D part where that servant came to d library nd asked arnav abt his presence there at midnight was actually scary coz i also sumwhere thought of dat servant to see khushi wit him ut there also an unxpected turn happened wit him unable to see khushi nd khushi realising dis started to dance happily making arnav frown nd yet again doubt whether she is real or not but wen she could feel dat arnav is doubting abt her being real she broke down in tears in fear of losing him whom she has already considered as her besty..!

Their chatting,their frndship,their comfort level nd arnav's pain by seeing khushi in tears has been beautifully penned down..!

glad u liked that cutoo! i wanted to show khushi's innocent nature with her dancing. And they became friends as many do, but of course they're differentWink

Den their going to school nd both cuming back nd sharing their incidents for d whole day was cute..!

So anjali slept wit khushi for som nights but khushi could not see her as xpected..!

Garima is suspecting sumthng nd for dat she actually came up to search for khushi in he room nly to see her sleeping peaceully in pitch dark room as her heart was giving her hints abt sumone very close to her is in troble but alas she could not help her as she has already started to live her life wit sumone who has been on earth before 100..!

Goshhh this sounds sooo terrible but still its thrilling to read somethng like dis..!

yeah maybe adults would question it, but they're kids na Embarrassed

Their frndship getting strong wit each passing day nd they becuming dependant on each other nd arnav helping her wit her maths nd den their promises to b wit each other forever was beautiful..!

So they had a pillow fight nd garima while checking khushi's room find it out but did not pay much attention to it.less did she knw dat sumthng terrible is going on in her daughter's life..!

Den arnav's saying khushi abt him unable to live witout to which she also promised to b wit him alwaz nd forever was awsum..!

her promise is imp in the story overall as wellSmile

I loved it how khushi was rrying to clean d carpet as arnav's sad face nd his sad xpression was making her restless to knw dat he is upset wit his house falling down nd here dat little girl is all set to make her best frnd's house all clean nd perfct nly to make him happy..!

Frnship is such a bliss nd indeed the bond which now arnav nd khushi is sharing is somethng which is pure nd eternal..!

Yeah she's doing so much, and esp with him not even knowing about it!

Time cannot b a barrier to frndship nd love nd dis story has proved it for frnship nd now its tym for love to prove how much strong it is to ignore d tym nd period nd wat will remain is d love nd passion that they will share wit each other..!

Last scene where garima came nd checked khushi nd saw her peacefully sleeping actually gave me goosebumps wen i thnk dat its not khushi who was sleeping rather its a pillow nd d hair which garima is thnking of khushi's is none other dan d hair of khushi's broken doll,ahhh wat a mindblowing thought didu..! Thumbs Up

haha glad u liked that, hope it made some ppl read the last few lines twiceWink

kudoos didu for writing such an unique story showing love does not see anythng neither tym nor circumstances,its a feeling so pure nd serene..!

Perfct chappy Clap

still in trance now thnking abt arnav nd khushi nd their bond,ahhh its magical actually..! Heart

aww cutoo im so happy to know u like this crazy, confusing dream of mine/story. there's a reason behind everything and their love is the centerpiece of this SSEmbarrassed lots of luv! muah!

Go to top