Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
teenage!... the most beautiful period in everybodys life.. and I loved how you wrote this update showing their teenage..

loved how Khuhsi tried to trouble him by calling him Raj... How Arnav caught her lie.. How they laughed and was comfortable with each other, yet not so comfortable.. this period has changed both of them.. they are not childrens any more..

Loved the gift given by khuhsi and how they both wished the same...even I am wishing the same for tboth of them.. Let them hold their hands and be with each other in lights also...

and the return gift by Arnav was awesome...😊... the best gift anyone can get,..

Couldn't solve the feather mystery or any other.. please help me out with the new update soon...

Thank you for the PM... πŸ˜‰
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved d update
update soon
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter
Loved it
Arnav and khushi has now grown up
They are realizing some feelings are being developed in their heart for each other they r falling deeply in love
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving this story of timeless love. What struck me the most was the moment both of them were make a wish upon a shooting star and they both wished for each other. I loved that moment. Made me go *sigh...how beautiful is that* I really hope their wish comes true. For now I can't think what significance the feather and the 'ASR-KKG' engraving gold. Can't wait for the next update. Wonderful job Tina :)
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whose wedding? ?? Anjali's??

I love this so much. As much as i wait for yhe next part iam scared too. Scared what if they cant meet n next chap..

And what happens when payal finds the engraving?? Will she understand the difference??
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the wishing on the star part because they wished for each other... Happy khushi realized her love and loved how arnav got jealous over Raj

No clue about the feather and engraving but I guess their love is changing time... If that makes sense... Breaking the barrier between past future and present
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely amazing chapter...
loved the way khushi explained valentines day..hehe
but it was arnav who gve her perfect valentine gift...
M loving this concept..
cont soon...:)
thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story is kinda crazy. I mean its literally thinking on another level.  I feel bad for arnav and khushi, because it seems that their love is doomed before it even started. I cant wait to see how this story ends.
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update.thanks for the pm
dattamaitry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
loved it...

thanx for pm...