Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Fateful Love *Ch 4, pg 1 NOW* (New Thread Link pg 139) (Page 35)

avni_barun IF-Rockerz
avni_barun
avni_barun

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
amazing...
loved it...

smilli IF-Dazzler
smilli
smilli

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Woaaa...superb...n very interesting.
paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
1st off...m loving it...!!!

Is this like merging of time...2 eras...colliding at a particular time...but then did Payal meet Anjali...?? Or is the house stuck in a time wrap...

Ugh...questions questions...& i need answers pronto...!!!

Thnxs for tge PM
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
a brilliant start..u hav me glued to this story by the mysterious setup..
u made me see sheesh mahal in 2 different view points..eerie and cold thru payal eyes and thru khushiz eyes it seemed warm with lots of promises..i wonder y khushi felt so...
and how come arnav is here and anjali too..is payal in anjaliz room..??
sashi is the care taker and arnav is still there..
arnav saying that sheesh mahal is his home and he wud never leave gav me a weird feeling..
after reading the whole chapter i am really confused..is arnav  a ghost..or is khushi dreaming..for a moment it felt that they were in a parallel universe..arnav is right in his place and khushi is also at where she should be..
i will stop guessing and just wait for ur next chapter...

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
It was eerie, scary trust me...full of suspense and d end leaves on a cliffhanger...now m thinking if he was real or a ghost? M sure d story is abt d fight of 2 people against der fate...

It was very interesting to tell u d truth...though I had goosebumps while reading d later part...m very excited for dis new story of urs...u r such an amazing writer dear,...
cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
awesome conceptwaaa...

loved reading it...it was scary n damn interesting...

I loved the way you developed the suspense

No one lived in Sheesh Mahal, then from where dis our ASR come??

Aww I loved that heartbeat part.

Continue soonwa:D
fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Wow!!! Brilliant update ……………. loved the new story a lot Thumbs Up All the pics were beautiful. Thanks for the PM

Though the journey to Sheesh Mahal was tiresome & Payal was apprehensive of coming here, Khushi elated & over joyed to be staying in this beautiful palace was a beautiful opening showing the excitement of little Khushi

Khushi's sense of belonging to Sheesh Mahal & she loving this place inspite of Payal's continuous rants of not liking this place; Khushi excitedly talking to Payal   about the huge room but Payal in return muttering irratedly that unlike this huge mansion their old house though tiny wasn't  haunted brought out the worry Payal was surrounded in for moving in here whereas her younger sibling was so happy for being here

On being reminded by Payal that they were only the care takers Khushi innocently telling her that they could atleast pretend to own this place till they were here threw light on the little kids innocence Hug ………….. she's so sweet

Khushi on sensing Payal's hesitation to stay in the 1st room she readily accepting to stay there & also consoling the latter & making her feel good about her new room showed that though Khushi was so naive & innocent she was also mature in terms of sensing her sister's worry & easing it

Khushi startled on looking at the unknown boy in her room, she finding Arnav familiar but she still scared & clutching her doll for support as well as trying to shield it for her defense & trying to  sound strong & bold but perplexed on hearing Arnav say that this room belonged to him & he lived her leaving her shocked & think that he's probably a ghost was  fabulously penned down Clap

Khushi trying to find if Arnav was for real & then conforming it through his heart beats, he telling her that he always lived her & was trying to help her & she readily leaving the room to be stopped by Arnav  was an awesome scene

Khushi comforting him & asking him to let out the weight in his heart; he on the other hand feeling light on sharing his pain & they both drifting off to a peaceful slumber was a warm scene ………….. when Khushi mentioned that she misses her parents I could literally sense the pain of  the little kid

Hey Tina I'm so confused …...… in the note below u've said that this isn't a ghost story but the house looks unused for ages enclosed with layers & layers of dust, Khushi can feel Arnav  for real & he's saying something about trying to help her & in the morning he's gone ………….. is this story about re-incarnation & is that why Khushi is hallucinating Arnav's presence ???

Eager to know why this huge castle was abandoned for so long by its inmates & were the heirs to this place are currently living at ... WAITING Day Dreaming

Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
nice one
but I think arnav is definetly a ghost

Go to top