Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Fateful Love *Ch 4, pg 1 NOW* (New Thread Link pg 139) (Page 118)

crazy-ash Goldie
crazy-ash
crazy-ash

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
hmm..what stood out?? well...the flowers? and the engraved kkg just proves that smthing changed in the past, right? so...umm...
alrite, it was a beautiful chapter...cant wait for more

starsarun IF-Rockerz
starsarun
starsarun

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I started reading this today only. Whats this? How can you write so much beautiful things emotions feeling?
I felt like came into the same period!!
This is just beautiful. Thanks for PM.
Shortage of words... Kya kahoon?! :p
This is just amazing...
smilli IF-Dazzler
smilli
smilli

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Fantastic...beautifullly written...
MeWantBanana Senior Member
MeWantBanana
MeWantBanana

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Oh my god that was such a beautiful update!! :) 
Awww they're are adorable <3 Will they admit that they love each other soon or do we have to wait for longer? 
And I'm so scared about their future... :( They will always be together right???? 

priyanka1998 IF-Rockerz
priyanka1998
priyanka1998

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Amazing
deelax18 Senior Member
deelax18
deelax18

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Wowww amazing update...SmileStarClap Fateful love is becoming my fav story compared to mind games which I love a lot... The moment most captured for me was arnav telling Kushi that he will always be with her by engraving kkg near his...it was sooo emotionalHeart.

Edited by deelax18 - 24 September 2013 at 5:03am
ara_000 IF-Stunnerz
ara_000
ara_000

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
phew finally i completed reading d chappy..!

Nd trust me wit all d pain on my legs dis update deffo made me feel good..!

Now cuming to d update -

khushi nd her version of love has been beautifully penned down..!

D way she was seeing d couple fighting nd was getting irritated nd thnking abt their so called love nd also was thnking abt her being called nerd as none of d hotties in her college dare to disturb her by proposing nd sumwhere her mind flew aay to her arnav nd her imagining him sitting away from d crowd wit some books in his hands looking perfctly handsome nd automatically a smile came up on her face nd she actually scolded herslf for thnking of arnav like dat making her remeber dat he is her bsty nd nothng else..!

Den her describing to payal abt LOVE was beautiful..!

Her each nd evry word was sooo true nd beautiful..!

True it is dat love is such a pure emotion nd while reading dat part i was having goosebumps coz wen i was thnking deeply abt it i was feeling like truly how much beautiful dis feeling is..!

So pure nd eternal..!

Bang on didu,ur description was simply amazing..! Day Dreaming

nd den her all d way thnking abt arnav nd seeing d red roses she could not help but againg thought abt arnav but dis tym also she erased her thoughts scolding herslf but least does she knw dat she has already been in love nd nothng nd none can stop her from thnking abt her arnav..!

Nd den her completing her dinner nd running to sleep as she did not want to miss a minute wit him nd garima supecting her was a ctachy momnt but as alwaz nothng happened nd she was not caught..!

Her waiting for him nd lost in her own thoughts abt their frndship nd travelling of tym nd by now she has already knwn dat if anyhow her family cums to knw abt her frndship wit arnav they will senmd her to mental assylum..!

Nd den he came to her wit all his glory nd khushi tried to irk him up by taking d name of some random raj but as xpected he caught her lie nd started to tickle her to make her agre dat she lied but his mer presence nd his cuming closer nd his touches were enough for her to make her heart all beat faster dan ever nd she could not name these feelings of her bust she has knwn one tng nd dat is her rltnship wit arnav is pure nd true nd there is nothng to b guilty..!

Her thoughts abt arnav nd her racing heart nd her burning sensations were enough for her to make her understnd dat sumthng is wrng wit her coz arnav is d nly man,her besty who has d ability to make her feel like dis..!

Her running to d garden nd den her wishing him happy V-day nd den her xplaining him abt d day nd his answer,all was cute nd den their convo abt his di nd her making him understnd as if she is his soul mate who is all his to make him understnd dat nothng will happen till den wen she is wit him nd den their making wish seeing d shooting star nd their wish all d same nd dat is to b wit eacg other,awww lovely Heart

nd den arnav's thoughts nd him getting all lost in her beauty nd her smile nd his scolding himslf remembering dat she is heis besty nly nd its not correct to thnk like dis was awsum..!

They both r feeling all d same but coulid not help to agree as still they think dat they r nly besties..!

Den arnav gifting her d V-day gift nd wishing her happy V-day nd d way he wished nd d feeling dat she got was beautifully potrayed..!

Yes she is drowning into his love nd she is lost in him nd den he dissappeared in d morning light making khushi cry nd fall asleep again..!

I loved it how they slept wit each other nd its seemed difficult for both of them tnking dat they r still children but d fact is they both r feeling d same sensations nd they both knw it well dat they feel different wit each other nd may deep insode they knw that they have fallen in love wit each other..!

Loved their convo abt true love..!

Its cute nd sweet wit both hnking abt each other..!

Nd finally dat momnt where khushi realised dat she has fallen in love,ahhh beautiful..!

Yes she is in love wit her besty who is 100 years behind her but she cannot help it..!

Love just happens nd none has d ability to stop us from falling in love..!

Love does not see anythng,its blind nd thus KKG has fallen in love wit ASR nd by now she has knwn dat she has been irrecoverably fallen in love wit him nd thus there is no turning back..!

Beautiful chappy didu Day Dreaming

i loved it to bits nd trust me i am feeling much much better now..!

I deffo should say this now dat u r my magician Smile

nd i love u Heart

hugs Hug
storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
wow
just awesome
so now khushi is 17 and arnav is 18
anji's marriage now
grt part