Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Fateful Love *Ch 4, pg 1 NOW* (New Thread Link pg 139) (Page 105)

lmathew77 Senior Member
lmathew77
lmathew77

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Wow. Brilliant update. Loved the relationship between Arnav and Khushi. The feather in the end was quite spooky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

Satina Goldie
Satina
Satina

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
can we have teaser Embarrassed

TINA!

arooba55 Senior Member
arooba55
arooba55

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

AWWW AWWW AWWW TINA, I'VE BEEN WAITING TO READ THIS SS SINCE SOOO LONG!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Can you just dedicate one of these chapters to me? I know, i'm obsessed with your work!! Can't help it, it's just too good!!Big smileBig smileBig smile First of all, I just love the whole time travel concept, it's mind blowing and brilliant, I think you should just make this SS into an FF, lol I know I love it a lot!! It's just really close to my heart!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile So there's a time difference of a 100 years between Arnav and Khushi, wow that's a lot!! ShockedShockedShocked Arnav, don't you dare call Khushi crazy, she's just honest and naive, and there is nothing wrong with speaking your mind or heart! It's bad enough that parents don't believe her and think she's crazy, she doesn't need it from you!! Awww I love how Arnav also feels the pain when Khushi is upset, thats true love!! I'm glad that Arnav is at least is making some effort to understand Khushi! Omg, they're discovered by someone, and who is that, don't worry Khushi, everything will be fine...hopefully!!  Oh nooo, Garima Aunty is sensing something is wrong, but no everything is fine Garima Aunty, Khushi is just with her soon to be soulmate but in another time period...but yes she's perfectly fine, no worries!! Oh gosh, she even peered into Khushi's room and apparently Khushi was sound asleep, buit hows that possible when she's actually with Arnav????!!! One person can't be in 2 places all at the same time, this is so cooll! Wish reality was just as cool as this!! TongueTongueTongue Oh wow, this is just getting better and better, I love this FF sooo sooo sooo much!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileSo I guess, only Arnav can see Khushi, which can also mean that only Khushi can see Arnav, and know one else can ever know that they exist, OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Wow Arnav even asked the servant to confirm and yes it's true only he can see Khushi and only Khushi can see him!! Arnav, nooo, you gotta believe!!! Khushi is not a pigment of your imagination, she's real and so are you, you have to understand and accept this fact!! Awww loved how Khushi gave him a back hug and told him to believe and yayyy, Arnav finally believes and he even shook hands with her and now they're friends!! AWWW AWWW AWWW I loved how Khushi threw herself into his arms and told him that they're "best friends"!!!! Awww can't wait till they fall in love and become soulmates!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww with time they're getting closer and closer and I'm glad they're learning more and more about their time travel experience!! Soon, they'll figure out much more!! Awww I love the conversations they share at night, they're so cute!! Awww that's so sweet how Khushi is cleaning the rug and oh my, she's already possessive about him, loved how she refused her mother lol!! Thank god Garima Aunty is not being suspicious about Khushi and her behavior, Khushi just keep doing what your doing, and no one will suspect anything!! Oh Mr Arnav Singh Raizada you will be fine in the 5th grade, and Khushi I hate math too and I hate studying for it, things like math should not exist at all!!LOLLOLLOLAwww loved their pillow fight, that was just sooo cute!! WinkWinkWinkWinkBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed So Garima Aunty found the feather of their pillow fight, that feather is symbolic of Arnav's and Khushi's friendship which will soon transform into love!! WinkWinkWinkOmg, they've both gotten busy cuz of school, the same thing will be happening to me in week's time...ugh lol!!! Oh nooo Arnav's parents are fighting, no wonder things will get bitter for him and he will stop smiling, but Khushi will always bring happiness to him and his life forever!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAww loved it when Arnav kissed Khushi on the cheek and don't worry Arnav, Khushi will always stay with you and you will always stay with her!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileHeartOmg, so Garima Aunty went to check on Khushi once again, and she wasn't there, the hair she touched was of Khushi's doll and Khushi's someone where else. She's with Arnav!! She's in the past with Arnav, because that's where she belongs!!WinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed WHAT A WOW AND SUCH A WONDERFUL UPDATE!!! I TRULY TRULY LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH!!! THE PRECAP LOOOKS AWESOME!!! THEY'RE GETTING OLDER, MORE IS TO COME!!! EXCITED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER, UPDATE ASAP!!! OH AND I JUST FELT LIKE WRITING MY COMMENTS IN DIFFERENT COLORS LOL!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

TINA!

mim15 Goldie
mim15
mim15

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
nyc update...lovd it

TINA!

russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi