Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Few things tht I missed
Anjali and her marriage. So they r facing from difficulties in marrying her off. Loved how khushi not even meeting her was distress for her bcoz Anjali is dear to Arnav n Arnav is dear to khushi so automatically its must na tht she will b dear for khushi.
2nd Her confession of love. Finally she knew she loves him . It was a beautiful update loved it and the upcoming surprise well I want to say bring it on I so want to know n see wht it is. *wink*
moushumi_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so m reallly curious wat will happen is dis story next ... realllylooking forward to it
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brush-your-teeth day ! 😆

As usual a beautiful update Tina . So khushi is steadily and deeply falling for Arnav hun ? And though Arnav's feeling was not described much in this chapter but i guess he too is is harbouring the same feeling as Khushi . Wonder what will be the future of their love ?
Btw i was thinking lately that Arnav may be able to come in the present someday like that cushion feather ( chap. 3. i think ) .
Anyways the crux is I am totally smitten by this story of yours .
Do cont. AsAp.
And take care of yourself.
Thnx for the pm ! 😊
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww...such a sweet gesture from arnav...
truly enjoyed reading this beautiful update...
n
thnxxx a lot 4 pm...
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was simply an amazing update! just loving this time travel with arnav and khushi!

the threshold between love and friendship is a very thin one and i think they have already overstepped that boundary long ago!

very eagerly waiting for the next part and the gift:)))
saj111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TINA Super chapter Super duper , really appreciate d way u showed d really meaning of  LOVE  is to be comfortable with each other rather than been seeking comfort themselves without thinking of their partner's feelings  Clapping Hands . Haha liked how Khushi needed to explain to bookworn Payal Reading  wat real love means and d way she explained to Payal about d couples been fake just to show dat they are in love.

Although eight yrs has passed it has strenghtened their friendship more and loved how their freindship is mysterious and unknown to others. Really adore dis invisible friendship were only two of them can see and meet before sunrise. Though Arnav doesn't knows wat a Valentine's Day is, still it was d best gift ever Khushi can ask 4 it  and cherish her entire life  ASR-KKG  Kisses
Finally khushi herself admitted dat she is in love with her best friendYou Are My Love . Update soon, want to see Arnav's POV also wat he thinks of his best friend whether does he also possess same feelings towards Khushi or not.
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Despite being decades apart, Arnav and Khushi have managed to become an important part in each other's lives. This friendship extends to every big and small thing happening in their lives on a daily basis, be it Arnav's worries about Anjali's wedding or Khushi worrying about a test...  No wonder Khushi ends up comparing every other relationship around her with that of her and  Arnav's.
Now this beautiful friendship is starting to turn into something else and I guess it scares them both. Their bond is so special and it means so much to them that they dont want anything to ruin it. I loved how Khushi kept telling herself not to think about Arnav in a romantic way.

Loved how Arnav added Khushi's name on the door. It was really sweet. 😊Khushi has finally realized that she is in love him. Sooner or later even Arnav will realize that its futile to fight what he feels for her.😊

Loved the update.😊
MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m loving this Fateful love more n more after reading each update

First, all the banners are awesome

Second, Tina... I feel so overwhelmed to read Fateful love... I enjoy reading it ,very much

coming to the update:

It was lovely, beautiful n awesome update

Awww!! Arshi are in teenagers phase...
N I love Khuhsi's looks... She looks so innocent n very very cute
Arnav looks totally HOT

Wowww, Khushi knows the meaning of the true love... I was so amazed when she said the reason to Payal for nt accepting it as a true love, while  the couple were kissing... The reason was amazing...

Awww!! Khushi is falling for ASR, bt slowly... I am loving this

Arshi are so eager to meet each other at night, aww..😳
I dont know how wud Shashi n Garima react when they come to know abt the truth... That wud be really awesome to see their reaction, bt i dont want Khushi to suffer at any cost...

To see Arsi as teenagers are worth to watch...
How lovely their friendship has grown... Khushi has started to feel special for him... No idea, what is gng on Arnav's mind... Hope to read his POV soon
The tickling part was adorable... I always love the small gestures in relationships❤️ n i truly believe in that... 
What Arnav said was right... I totally agree with that point... We don't need any one special day to show our love n care... We shud show n shower it daily to our loved ones...❤️😛
Ok, nw, even Arnav is falling for her slightly... ohooo
The bond i.e friendship bond shared bw Arshi is awesome, pure n beautiful... They understand each other so well... 

Fantastic gift by Arnav to KHushi... N finally, Khushi came to know that "SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ARNAV"

I dont know whether things are gng to be worse in their love story or nt... Bt all i want is to see this unique LOVE SAGA OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI...

Loved the update dammit

p.s: Thank u for the pm😳

sman thumbnail
I loved entire update..awesome..
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update 👏