Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
My like bottom is not working gurrr...
Anyway... Oh... I love loved the update...
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh my god.. what a beautiful chapter.. Just love them
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Teens! the most confusing phase in the life of a human being.. So Khushi is the nerdy type here just like her Arnav. :-D:-D:-D
N they both had n are stud(ied)ying in the same college. :-):-):-)
Aand they celebrated V Day too. vry vry cute :-D:-D:-D
The evr logical Arnav n the evr romantic Khushi bonding by a profound emotion  barring all differences..sigh!!!
Its vry fascinating to read abt them being together, sharing everythng whch concerns both of them despite the time difference.
Wots hpng Tina?
nw the feathers n ASR-KKG made me evn more confused. :-(:-(:-(
Unravel the mystery soon Tina..
Waiting desperately.!!!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

That was wonderful , Tina.. πŸ˜ƒ They have grown up and Khushi knows what she feels for Arnav.. Loved the way she teased him.. πŸ˜† Cant wait to know what Arnav thinks abt it.. πŸ˜ƒ ASR-KKG.. Haiii..

fleurs thumbnail

Khushi being an audience to the fight of two ex-lovers making her wonder how people made a joke out of a beautiful bond called LOVE', she imagining how her Arnav would stay all classy & composed reading a book seated all by himself, she chiding herself reminding herself that Arnav was her f.r.i.e.n.d, she glad on Payal's arrival, welcoming her by wishing her a happy valentines day, Payal amazed at the way her little sister analyzed in a single glance if the couple they came across were really in love or not & then Khushi running with Payal chasing her for her book was a lovely start πŸ˜ƒ

So true there are some who don't respect & value love instead they toy with this beautiful emotion

The initials ASR flashing across her mind when Payal said dream man' making her reprimand herself  indicated how much she felt the presence of Arnav always at every instance in her life

Oh, I thought Khushi is going to get caught by her mom 😲 but she escaped

The scene where Khushi tries to play with Arnav by taking another boy's name, partially successful in annoying him but she amazed to find herself stuttering & retreating as he advanced towards her, she wondering regarding the changes in herself as days passed by, cause she found herself trying to impress him & bring a smile on his face brought out how she was gradually getting affected by him

I enjoyed reading ... for some time I was wondering what Khushi was upto ... guessing if there was someone else in Arnav's time who could spot Khushi just like Arnav & if she'll get into unwanted trouble ...  Khushi giving Arnav roses was a cute scene especially when Arnav asked her as to why people needed a day specially to let their loved ones to know that they were being loved & cared for

Arnav admiring Khushi when she smiled but alerting himself that she was his friend , his gaze directing towards her tenderly when she spoke of true love threw light on how he was also falling for her πŸ˜‰

Both Arnav as well as Khushi wishing to stay with each other forever though none knew of the others wish was a cute scene ❀️❀️❀️

The last part where Khushi rushes to the door while his words kept playing in her mind, she taken back to find her initials engraved beside Arnav's, she kissing their initials with love was very touchy ... I was debating within myself if it would be Khushi who would go into Arnav's time or the vice versa ... then it struck me that the feather travelled from Arnav's time to Khushi's, similarly the initials Arnav carved on his door also could be seen in Khushi's time ... so would it be Arnav who comes into Khushi's time ... but still, till date it has been only Khushi who travels along with time as the night appears & travels back before dawn hits marking the arrival of the day ... yet none can see Khushi but the feather was spotted by Garima , so probably if Arnav travels to the 21st century people will be able to see him ... confused yet super excited & anxious to read more  

The precap sounds alarming ...is it Anji's or ... wedding???

Thanks for the PM

Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dhamakedaar update tinu ji...
Aww... The young couple(arshi) are very much in love...love the part when arnav wrote Asr-kkg...
waiting fr their love stry to progress...i love every single bit f dis stry damn it...
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Love how you are inter weaving the past and present for these two.  They have both accepted that they are from different times and yet they have their time when the two periods merge and both so value each other in their life.
I am kind of concerned that trouble is headed Anjali's way...

What stood out the most was the valentine's day present for each other.  The Rose bush had stood the test of time and so has the ASR and KKG on the door.  This is almost like A parallel time.
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the update !!

Teen Arshi in love... So Cute πŸ˜›

Can't wait to see how this progresses !!
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Haye both are stepping on their first stage of Love. Khushi gifting Arnav a rose on Valentine day and Arnav gifting her in return, I love him there.

Di I know Khushi is the one who is going to past but I really like to know in day lights what Arnav does in 1922 like Khushi, I mean we know she is going to college, her interaction with her mom, dad jiji...like wise I would love to know how Arnav's day goes.

Wishing star, I really want them to be with each other in day and night...it is now 1922 right, and the portrait will be made after two years that is when Arnav will be in 20 or 21...will he come to future then?

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
as per the questions Hmmm not part but parts
1-Khushi's view abt how can she say tht the couple kissing wad not in love. True shr
she is coz being intimate doesn't mean tht they r in love. True love doesn't depend on distances. It doesn't need physical nearness to bloom n true lover will see for his partners comfort n will put him/her needs above their own

2- both of them realizing tht they felt a little different for one another
3- their new arrangement of sleep.
his reaction when she said another name
4 the way Arnav wished her
now the significance again it shows something done in past can b seen in future n for rest m quiet nope m not gonna say anythin