Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I wish ki their WISH do come true...

it was their shooting syar moment. luvd..woh kehte hain na..sachi dua...

n agar naam aur feather aa sakti hai toh yh dono kyu nai??? twisted hain..lekin I know u hav planned it well..n defntily there is a Arshi happily ever after..Yeh time kya cheez hain...
aquagal thumbnail
It's good to see them both together.
Both are fighting their feelings to maintain their friendly camaraderie but its a lost cause, isn't it? They are not only attracted but they are in love, true love irrespective of the huge time gap which lays between them.
It was so sweet from the moment it started with Khushi surrounded by so called love birds but thinking about Arnav.
Garima is still worried for Khushi and we can't blame a mother for the same.
Smart Khushi has now started locking her room. You know for once I was worried what if Arnav doesn't reciprocate her feelings, like what if he likes someone else from his own era but you in definite words told us that they both have same feelings and both of them are controlling it.
The best moment for me was when Arnav tells her to check the door in an hour for her valentine's gift. It was so heart-touching. 😊
aashi_taichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its so fascinating n interesting to read a collabroation of past n future with our star crossed lovers
but a bit scared if ever khushi's family comes to know abt her dis secret wat will happen more scared as thinking how they will together
coming to update loved khushi's thoughts abt love n bang on his gift n most of she realised n accepted to be in love with her best freind her arnav now hv to know wat z Asr's pov
wnever night falls like khushi our heart also skips a beat mostly due to Asr'sentry n its after life
liked Asr-Kkg's avatar fallen hardly for fateful love thx tina
Shilpasabui thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb...
plz updt soon...
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. The shooting star moment was awesome. And the name craved in wood-tat was oh so awesum. Thanx for d PM.
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You know what this reminds me of, Tinz? A cross between Kate and Leopold, and The Lakehouse ... both made me cry, both are on my favourite list, and this just beat them. You're killing me, womannn!!!

psymojo thumbnail
loved the update..
epecially their friendship...
aww she gifted him a rose
and he gifted her a kiss...loved the word ASR-KKG together..
precap is confusing..
who marriage now is arnav getting married😕
how ever loved it and do update soon and really sorry for late reply
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the update! This story is so intriguing. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for the update!
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
The story is becoming more interesting
Can't wait the next part
Update soon!!!
rupa1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Tina,
Was inactive on IF for a while due to personal reasons and reading your FF updates was the first thing I did on coming back. And now I am wondering just one thing, how the hell did I miss reading this gem for so long? When this story started it reminded me of Mind Games, the secret friendship and all, but on reading more I found it to be even more sweet, cute and captivating( I am not comparing OK, MG still remains on my all time favorite list). 
Can't wait to see what happens to this star crossed love.