thanks for the pm 
sweet-fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update
continue soon
loveandluck thumbnail
Oh goodness. So is one of them going to get trapped in the time frame of the other? What if the family doesnt approve of them if they do? I'm so worried, but I love these two together!!! 
jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh boy things are getting interesting.  Not that I wasn't intrigued but now you've brought on the sensation of feelings that neither can really understand. And the end where her initials are right next to his was so meaningful. But I can't help but wonder how long she's going to be able to 'fool' her parents.  
Intriguing...
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!! arshi part was super duper cute!!!!  i fail to crack this mystery every single time😕
damn curious to know  what happens next... 
and very eager for your logical explanations😃
do continue soon😊

Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the update.  Emotions are stirring up in their innocent mind.  Once they realize their love, they will want to see each other more than just at night.  What will happen them?  How will they be able to live without each other?  Why the pillows?  She does karate in her sleep and knocks them off the bed anyway.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the question thing can happen either she will come go to him or he will come across if they hold on to each other strong enough the can pass in to each others time 
loved the update so cute the feeling of first love the felling of complete trust amazing update beautifully done thanks for the pm
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BRILLIANT ... i can say only this word with astonishment each time when i read ur updates ... i really wish Barun, Sanaya to read this story one day who are the soul of these stories ... they should know how amazingly u have picturized Arnav - khushi with some brilliant story line...

u r blessed with wonderful talent... Keep it up dear ...

Thank you so much for sharing ur beautiful works with us...

i always wait to read ur updates...

Wonderful update...

rjhaveri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tina, I really love time travel stories and this one is beautifully written.  I love the sensitive side of both these individuals.  I hope something good comes out of their meetings.
saru323 thumbnail
Sory sory sory fr d late comment i got busy wth my studies, k lets coment abt update, an amazing idea dear at first it panicd me nw i got it, but wandryn what wl be hapn in futur, thr childhood adventr was so cute and kushi circld the servant part was funny ;)
chaptr 4 starting was too funny hahaha, ending part was so romantic i jst lvd it, no wondr i knw both wl fall in lv, hope to read sm mre romantic scenes.