Frequent Posters

smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Fantastic...beautifullly written...
MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my god that was such a beautiful update!! :) 
Awww they're are adorable <3 Will they admit that they love each other soon or do we have to wait for longer? 
And I'm so scared about their future... :( They will always be together right???? 

deelax18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww amazing update...😊⭐️👏 Fateful love is becoming my fav story compared to mind games which I love a lot... The moment most captured for me was arnav telling Kushi that he will always be with her by engraving kkg near his...it was sooo emotional❤️.
Edited by deelax18 - 10 years ago
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
phew finally i completed reading d chappy..!

Nd trust me wit all d pain on my legs dis update deffo made me feel good..!

Now cuming to d update -

khushi nd her version of love has been beautifully penned down..!

D way she was seeing d couple fighting nd was getting irritated nd thnking abt their so called love nd also was thnking abt her being called nerd as none of d hotties in her college dare to disturb her by proposing nd sumwhere her mind flew aay to her arnav nd her imagining him sitting away from d crowd wit some books in his hands looking perfctly handsome nd automatically a smile came up on her face nd she actually scolded herslf for thnking of arnav like dat making her remeber dat he is her bsty nd nothng else..!

Den her describing to payal abt LOVE was beautiful..!

Her each nd evry word was sooo true nd beautiful..!

True it is dat love is such a pure emotion nd while reading dat part i was having goosebumps coz wen i was thnking deeply abt it i was feeling like truly how much beautiful dis feeling is..!

So pure nd eternal..!

Bang on didu,ur description was simply amazing..!

nd den her all d way thnking abt arnav nd seeing d red roses she could not help but againg thought abt arnav but dis tym also she erased her thoughts scolding herslf but least does she knw dat she has already been in love nd nothng nd none can stop her from thnking abt her arnav..!

Nd den her completing her dinner nd running to sleep as she did not want to miss a minute wit him nd garima supecting her was a ctachy momnt but as alwaz nothng happened nd she was not caught..!

Her waiting for him nd lost in her own thoughts abt their frndship nd travelling of tym nd by now she has already knwn dat if anyhow her family cums to knw abt her frndship wit arnav they will senmd her to mental assylum..!

Nd den he came to her wit all his glory nd khushi tried to irk him up by taking d name of some random raj but as xpected he caught her lie nd started to tickle her to make her agre dat she lied but his mer presence nd his cuming closer nd his touches were enough for her to make her heart all beat faster dan ever nd she could not name these feelings of her bust she has knwn one tng nd dat is her rltnship wit arnav is pure nd true nd there is nothng to b guilty..!

Her thoughts abt arnav nd her racing heart nd her burning sensations were enough for her to make her understnd dat sumthng is wrng wit her coz arnav is d nly man,her besty who has d ability to make her feel like dis..!

Her running to d garden nd den her wishing him happy V-day nd den her xplaining him abt d day nd his answer,all was cute nd den their convo abt his di nd her making him understnd as if she is his soul mate who is all his to make him understnd dat nothng will happen till den wen she is wit him nd den their making wish seeing d shooting star nd their wish all d same nd dat is to b wit eacg other,awww lovely ❤️

nd den arnav's thoughts nd him getting all lost in her beauty nd her smile nd his scolding himslf remembering dat she is heis besty nly nd its not correct to thnk like dis was awsum..!

They both r feeling all d same but coulid not help to agree as still they think dat they r nly besties..!

Den arnav gifting her d V-day gift nd wishing her happy V-day nd d way he wished nd d feeling dat she got was beautifully potrayed..!

Yes she is drowning into his love nd she is lost in him nd den he dissappeared in d morning light making khushi cry nd fall asleep again..!

I loved it how they slept wit each other nd its seemed difficult for both of them tnking dat they r still children but d fact is they both r feeling d same sensations nd they both knw it well dat they feel different wit each other nd may deep insode they knw that they have fallen in love wit each other..!

Loved their convo abt true love..!

Its cute nd sweet wit both hnking abt each other..!

Nd finally dat momnt where khushi realised dat she has fallen in love,ahhh beautiful..!

Yes she is in love wit her besty who is 100 years behind her but she cannot help it..!

Love just happens nd none has d ability to stop us from falling in love..!

Love does not see anythng,its blind nd thus KKG has fallen in love wit ASR nd by now she has knwn dat she has been irrecoverably fallen in love wit him nd thus there is no turning back..!

Beautiful chappy didu

i loved it to bits nd trust me i am feeling much much better now..!

I deffo should say this now dat u r my magician 😊

nd i love u ❤️

hugs 🤗
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow
just awesome
so now khushi is 17 and arnav is 18
anji's marriage now
grt part
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
With age comes awareness and now we can seem them getting aware of each other and their feelings.
Would be interesting to see how they take it forward.
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was a beautiful update... the best moment was both of them seeing a shooting star and wishing for the same thing... togetherness. ASR-KKG was very nice. I felt happy after reading about Arnav's gift.

The precap scares me. The wedding means Anjali's wedding, right? Same one where both of Arnav's parents commit suicide. I hope not.

Edited by pinkly - 10 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update !!! loved it the teenage love between arnav and khushi.. arnav's gift is superb... looking forward to read more...

thanks for pm and mail 😃
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it..
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh dear! 
What happens if Khushi stops to step in that room!? we will never get to know the other side of the story isn't it? So its all Khushi and her imagination!! With every chapter my belief over this is getting firmer! But again what about Arnav's monologues? is that a figment of her imagination?

How could everything continue this way? and how long?
There are few bits which still continues to confuse me... for instance how did garima find just a small feather ... why cant Khushi take anything along with her to the past? And now in today's chap... it was clear that Khushi did the bed with stuffed pillows and dolls to cover up for her absence! Absence!! where the hell would she go off to? And why does all that happen only with her? *groan* The more i think of it all the more i go insane!! 

Blooming love! As much as I would like to see Arhi together the way its meant to be ... the more I am perturbed at the thought of things going awfully messy for the 2(that is if Arnav really exists!!)than it already for them... At this rate there would be a point where she may have to be taken to an asylum really! 
Only hope now is magic! he he if the shooting stars really could help!! how? I have no clue... 

Now the precap!! The wedding! So Anjali is to get wed! Will Khushi also attend in her present best? hmm lets wait to find out! 
This is beguelling Tina! Put us out of this maze .. pls?!? :D