Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Waiting eagerly as usual for this unusual tale s' next chapter :)
fleurs thumbnail

The updates were awesome & thanks for the PMs 😊

Chapter 2

The way you picturized Khushi's character is really fantastic - a little girl over excited to share all the facts about her new friend & about his family, trying to figure out as to why none believed her, firm to only speak the truth as her parents had told her & thinking that her parents in heaven would be dejected to see her lying, rushing with hope that her Babuji was always there to listen out to her but shattered into a million pieces after witnessing the convo that transpired between her Amma & Babuji who were discussing about finding her some help as she was creating imaginary stuff & then waiting for the nightfall for her friend πŸ‘

Oooh...poor girl she not even wanting to check if the door had her friend's initials on it though she had unshaken belief in Arnav's words, then looking for it restlessly & almost disheartened but alas happy to see his initials for real yet sure that none of her family members would believe her point & deciding to hold back her anxiety was well framed throwing light on how a little girl's mind & heart would have felt troubled when everyone around her confused her more & all the efforts she took to understand whether she was right or not

Liked the way you portrayed the other characters also - Payal freaking out thinking that her sister had met a ghost, Garima thinking that Khushi had just imagined something out of excitement & the things lying around in the mahal, just like anyone would first think ... but still I guess she could have been a little easy on a girl of nine though Khushi sounded totally unbelievable & made her to understand

The fact that Khushi didn't mourn over her parents death sounded sad but still was wondering why she didn't cry 😲

Khushi relieved as well as glad on seeing Arnav standing before her though his voice sounded strained, hugging him & happy to feel the warmth that proved him real, Arnav  telling her how he searched for her the whole day then they both trying to figure out who was real leading Khushi to go to the library where she was shocked to find the portrait, she laid her head against finding solace in the daytime, gone missing & then the answer to the mystery dawning to her that the time each lived in was the barrier of belief

The part where you narrated how Khushi noticed all the paintings in the library but got pulled towards the last painting & she feeling soulful while resting her little frame over the painting & having a peculiar feeling as if she knew the person in that picture was astounding πŸ‘πŸΌ

Chapter 3

Must say, Wonderful update ... it was thrilling especially the part where Garima sighs in relief on finding both her daughters safe & fast asleep ... but here my head was bubbling with questions of howz that possible ... don't we physically as well  move back in time while journeying through the time machine???... or do we seem to be present physically in the present world also??? - no not possible...???  It was lovely reading this chapter ... enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ

The update starting off with Arnav not being able to take in the fact that Khushi just revealed to him about he being in a world nearly 100 years back & on the other hand Khushi gathering herself in taking efforts in getting some expression of belief to atleast shadow Arnav's face was awesome

The little boy trying to protect his friend from his world while Khushi finding her source of safety behind Arnav clutching onto his shirt, then Khushi jumping around the old man after her rounds of checking to see that she wasn't visible to anyone else other than her friend, which literally threw Arnav back in shock was awesomely narrated πŸ‘

The little argument about her being real or not which ended up in pearls of tears rolling down her eyes shaking Arnav's heart & her sobs piercing him & his soothing reply"...but you're real to me..."was lovely

Khushi finding it odd at the thought that there was another girl sleeping beside her which didn't show up even a teeny bit in the case of Arnav as well as Khushi holding onto books  & other proofs of  the century she belonged to were amazing scenes

Arnav's line where he portrayed his worry of how hard it felt to know that eventually everything would fade away moved me

Oh how sweet, Khushi working so hard to make Sheesh Mahal live after hearing Arnav's statement etching only & only worry of everything fading away... just for him'

Was wondering if Arnav would be able to enter Khushis time if the feather could come into Garima's eyesight...???

Both closing each other's ears so that the other would sleep in peace was such a beautiful scene & their dialogues were soul touching πŸ€—

Love to read more   

sincereme thumbnail

Waiting...

When will you update...

update soon na...😭

pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Tina,
Hope you are doing dine. Please update soon...

Pinky
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Confused! Can't figure out the significance!
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wo ho that was excellent
At first I thought the servant had seen khushi but nope looks like she's only there for her soul mate
Nice trick with the doll n pillow I was thinking maybe khushi was asleep whole time whilst with Arnav
Glad he decided not to go with the she's not real n just live in the moment
Oh ho the pillow feather got through maybe because their bond is getting stronger the times are emerging more
Plz tell me he finally comes through to her time at the end n is able to stay since he doesn't really have anyone on his side he would stay for. Have really bad feeling the reason he was so stern in the portrait was because he lost his khushi n didn't recover plz plz plz tell me I'm over thinking would be devastated if they had to live n die apart after all this happening . The only way I could even stomach them not being together is if she became pregnant by him n the baby past through...ok I'm lying even then I would be upset
Anyways what happens where she goes ???? If her body completely vanishes or if she just goes into another room ????
Loved the touch of Arnav helping her study
Looking forward to next chapter for their teen years n probably Arnav starting to see khushi in a different light
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good start to a very diff story :)
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tenderness of age
flicker of emotions
lots of twists n turns will knock our way dear
for the time has come, the most sensitive period of age is here

waiting anxiously excitedly nervously in short plXzzxx update day do Teen
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

PMs on their way. 

Precap:

Chapter 5: The Wedding

Questions this time: What moment stood out to you most this chapter? What does the engraving, like the feather, prove?

Here's a part of the timeline I made for FL to keep it all straight, I'll be adding to it.

1914--Arnav and Khushi meet; age ~9 and 10

1922--Eight years later, ArHi fall in love; age 17 and 18

See you on the next thread soon with a small surprise😳

Tina

Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago
keyboard123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loving this SS!! Can't wait for the next part!!