Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
No one can see Khushi except for Arnav in 1914, I am happy:D
They have become best friends, they can't imagine their lives without each other, I am scared for them, don't know what future holds for them:(

But what is with feather mystery? How is it important? 

I have a feeling that Garima will soon come to know about Khushi and something bad will happen, she will send her to the doc may be..!!

Waiting for the next chapter eagerly:)

Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am fascinated by this story.   just like Shameless was something different, this one is also another intriguing mystery to let our mind wander.  Are they 2 kids who have no one close to confide in and are letting their imaginations run wild by creating faked friends?  Or are they really crossing generations?  I guess the feather is the proof that both worlds exist.  It crossed over from Arnav's time right?  I mean Kushi's pillow was in one piece.  Love the concept, reminds of something I have seen or read about but it is not coming to mind.
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is my first time reading something like this and to be honest I was initially worried. I have always been able to relate to the emotion in your previous stories but I was actually wondering whether I will be able to do the same with this one because the basis for this story is so hard to believe. Im so so glad that I was worrying for nothing. Time gap or no time gap Arnav and Khushi are adorable together. The way they share their fears and worries , be it about school or their family is so wonderful that I almost forgot that they are from different time periods while reading.
 The most touching part of the story though was when Arnav became all sad thinking that there will be a time that him and everything around will not exist. And how Khushi has made it a mission to keep a part of him alive in  the present by cleaning up Sheesh Mahal.
Still have a lot of questions like where does Khushi actually go etc. Also Im guessing that since Garima found the feather, that means things can travel between time periods. 

It was a fabulous update. Thanks for the PM😊
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for d pm

Awesome updt.
Still intrigued by arnav n khushi meeting each other during the night yet nt anyone else is able to see khushi frm arnav's world n arnav frm khushi's world.
Arnav tho seeing khushi cry told her he believes her.
Garima cudnt see khushi missing.
Also their friendship hs evolved over time.
Khushi trying to safeguard everythng tht belongs to arnav n make sure she gets sheesh mahal bck to its glory.
Arnav's words to khushi to nt leave coz he cnt live without her reminded of ipk.

Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woowww i am sooo loving it...i have no idea how u come up with such superb ideas...first Mg nd then fateful love...its totally beyond my imagination...i was confused of how she got to see him while sleeping...on her own bed...but now thats cleared...::)))
Am sure this ff has a long way to go...(i hope so)
12345abcdefg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reli enjoy readn this story never read anythn like it before. lookin fwd to see wat happnz next.
sweet-fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
where is khushi?
aise ideas kahan se ate hn...u r brilliant
continue soon

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was spooky for me...loved it though...read it in afternoon bt wht to say...I was feeling something unusual n was freaking out...Tina dats wht u do gal...u make things so real dat it's hard to think dat u r nt part if it...
Any praises for dis story would b understatement for sure...mothers love n her 6th sense...she feels dat for her kids...awesome...she loves her no matter wht she says...

Arnav's anguish was felt nt only by khushi bt me too...khushi so badly wants everyone or say at least Arnav to believe her dat she is nt insane...
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok... So this one is spooky!!! Remind me not to read it alone at night :(
Don't get me wrong.., its amazing like ur other stories!!!

So arnav can't enter khushis world? How did the feather make it? Which means something happened that night that opened a window for arnav to enter khushis time???? 

Why only at night? 

Are they going to grow up parallel? N be childhoos sweethearts from different times? I'm waiting to see how u handle this when they get inseparable... I'm sure like mind games you'll rock this one with our mystical twist too :))) 

Continue soon dear :D
shivanisaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great chapter showing their growing bond. So this chapter shed light to the fact that Khushi is in fact physically transported to Arnav's time (her body left the bed)

Fantastic chapter.
Thanks