Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Dis is turning out vry vry intriguing wid each update yaar!
I dnt want to predict bt just wish to go wid the flow..
Arnavz disbelief is comprehendable.. the amalgamation of the past n future is awesm! Khushi speakin abt the future n her determination to keep up Sheesh Mahal in a better condition shows her value of friendship n is absolutly praise worthy.
their lil worries abt the performances at their schools ws adorable :D
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im loving this ... everytime you metioned about Garima checking khuhsi's room and when she found her sleeping peacefully... at last when you wrote that it was not her... I got really scared..πŸ˜ƒ

Do update soon... Loved the precap;; Waiting for the next chappyy
MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This is so creepy and mysterious!! I love it so much!!
Their friendship is so strong and magical..its so beautiful! 
I cant wait for the story to enfold!!! 
And yes, I still cannot figure the mystery out!!!
monasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Outstanding update...
I was really feeling bad when Arnav didn't believe Khushi..
And the servant also can't see her, why only Arnav??
And why when they are alone in the room that Khushi can go to past??
what is there in Arnav's room that Garima also found it little different??
Why can't Arnav come to present world??
how come when Khushi goes to past she can't carry the things with her so that she can prove Arnav that she came from Future, and how did the feather of the pillow travel with Khushi to future???
was Khushi arranging the doll in such a way that it looked like she was sleeping on the bad? or is there any other force that doing everything in the favor for Arnav and Khushi??
update soon, to solve the mystery

shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well ...it shows dat tym overlapping has begun ...now is a feather ...and khushis absence from d bed ..later arnav may get d glimpse of future ..any way it was spookily awesum ...very interesting
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
phew so finally evrythng is getting clear nd some of d most important thngs abt arnav nd khushi's life has been disclosed..!

I loved it how khushi was trying her best to make arnav undrstnd dat she is not his illusion or dream rather she is in real but thngs were getting so much complicated dat its forcing arnav to believe dat khushi is simply his dream..!

D part where that servant came to d library nd asked arnav abt his presence there at midnight was actually scary coz i also sumwhere thought of dat servant to see khushi wit him ut there also an unxpected turn happened wit him unable to see khushi nd khushi realising dis started to dance happily making arnav frown nd yet again doubt whether she is real or not but wen she could feel dat arnav is doubting abt her being real she broke down in tears in fear of losing him whom she has already considered as her besty..!

Their chatting,their frndship,their comfort level nd arnav's pain by seeing khushi in tears has been beautifully penned down..!

Den their going to school nd both cuming back nd sharing their incidents for d whole day was cute..!

So anjali slept wit khushi for som nights but khushi could not see her as xpected..!

Garima is suspecting sumthng nd for dat she actually came up to search for khushi in he room nly to see her sleeping peaceully in pitch dark room as her heart was giving her hints abt sumone very close to her is in troble but alas she could not help her as she has already started to live her life wit sumone who has been on earth before 100..!

Goshhh this sounds sooo terrible but still its thrilling to read somethng like dis..!

Their frndship getting strong wit each passing day nd they becuming dependant on each other nd arnav helping her wit her maths nd den their promises to b wit each other forever was beautiful..!

So they had a pillow fight nd garima while checking khushi's room find it out but did not pay much attention to it.less did she knw dat sumthng terrible is going on in her daughter's life..!

Den arnav's saying khushi abt him unable to live witout to which she also promised to b wit him alwaz nd forever was awsum..!

I loved it how khushi was rrying to clean d carpet as arnav's sad face nd his sad xpression was making her restless to knw dat he is upset wit his house falling down nd here dat little girl is all set to make her best frnd's house all clean nd perfct nly to make him happy..!

Frnship is such a bliss nd indeed the bond which now arnav nd khushi is sharing is somethng which is pure nd eternal..!

Time cannot b a barrier to frndship nd love nd dis story has proved it for frnship nd now its tym for love to prove how much strong it is to ignore d tym nd period nd wat will remain is d love nd passion that they will share wit each other..!

Last scene where garima came nd checked khushi nd saw her peacefully sleeping actually gave me goosebumps wen i thnk dat its not khushi who was sleeping rather its a pillow nd d hair which garima is thnking of khushi's is none other dan d hair of khushi's broken doll,ahhh wat a mindblowing thought didu..! πŸ‘πŸΌ

kudoos didu for writing such an unique story showing love does not see anythng neither tym nor circumstances,its a feeling so pure nd serene..!

Perfct chappy πŸ‘

still in trance now thnking abt arnav nd khushi nd their bond,ahhh its magical actually..! ❀️
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
precap is damn interesting coz now its tym for them to fell in love..!

Cant wait to read d nxt chappy now 😳
niksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing...
awesum update!!
aquagal thumbnail
How to believe that such things happen, that the person you can hold on to, touch, become friends with is from some different era?
Arnav's reaction was natural specially when the servant couldn't see her - how is it that only they can see each other.
The loving Khushi who wants to hold on to everything that belongs to Arnav even remotely - may be to lessen his worries of the mansion that's falling apart. His words had pained her and she knew what she has to do. Their connection is so strong.
But Garima checking on her and the doll & pillow at her place is so spooky. It's scary when I imagine such a scene in my head.
So this means that Khushi travels back to the time zone of 1914 in the night and that's why she has seen the servant too but Arnav never gets to see her family or belongings.
Feather is here in the current time zone - so that means there is a way for Arnav to travel in present zone too? I'm hopeful and optimistic that he would be able to see the world that belongs to his future.😊
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
now i'm super creeped out

omg!!! she goes to past as a real blood-soul-flesh!!!😲😲😲 

then howcome the servant couldn't see her?πŸ˜•

gosh! n how did the feather stay there when the things khushi tried to take with her din't go?😲

what is it? imagination of khushi/ some dream of hers? or hullucination? doesn't seem any of it though, it seems so true

plzz do cont. asap

with love,
shree