Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ayshaomar

Firstly awesome chapter

i really loved the bit where she covered his ears and him hers to let the other sleep

right so wow what a chapter
confusing and thrilling and yeah LOL 
answers that only the future updates can provide

so Khushi is the one to travel back in time, yet only Arnav is able to see her..both have to be within that room and alone for the change to happen, it doesn't happen with Anjali who was alone so the link is between Khushi and Arnav only

the feather from the pillow fight in Arnav's time remained there in Khushi's time..maybe somehow or someway things travel with Khushi 

but i wonder how that doll and pillow replaces Khushi when she is in 1914 as she doesn't place it there
my mind is in a bit of a muddle (but not a bad one LOL) looking forward to the next bit of the story
precap shows that it will be the teenage years so i'm excited

aysha the pillow and doll are Khushi's and placed there by her. unintentionally they appear like a small figure in the dim light and garima assumes khushi is sleeping soundly. hope that makes sense
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .sobtian.

What was that..what was that?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It's not a horror story but still this update freaked me out! It's past midnight for me, I'm all alone in my room, with stray dogs howling outside; and all these made the chapter seemed creepy, contrary to what it's supposed to be ๐Ÿ˜›

After getting a grip on myself, I read the chapter again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So Khushi can't take material things to the past, but surprisingly, they can be transported into the future ..i.e the feather. Does this mean that Arnav can travel to the future to Khushi? And I feel that the feather is proof enough that ArHi will be together. It's an evidence that they are real.

Another thing to ponder about, if Khushi is not in her room, then where is she? She physically traveled into the past? 
Last I know of was that Arnav and Khushi have the same room..the room which has this magic power, if I may call it so! 
So where is she, is the biggest question..if not in their room...

But, I don't want to think too much..going to wait for the story to unfold ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, so their friendship is blossoming into something more, which they haven't realized yet. They're still too young ๐Ÿ˜›

Tina, there's one thing I really really must say, you're awesomely creative! How do you possibly manage to weave such stories..with so much suspense, so unpredictable? Whereas, I can't even form a small comment properly ๐Ÿค”
Hats off to you girl! You're brilliant ๐Ÿ‘

Loved it! :)

aww thanks hun๐Ÿ˜Š there are two possibilities of where Khushi can be: either she is really physically in 1914 or she is in some corner of Shantivan having a very vivid dream. choice is yours. 
and you're right, the feather is very significant๐Ÿ˜‰
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
amazing amazing amazing 
ducky_anne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is there a possibility that they can be with each other during the day too? Is that what the feather means? :O I love this story!
hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
just simply superb... Oh god... U r such a wonderful writer...
only u can think about this idea n only u justify this story...
just superb... Hats off...
thanks
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
a very fascinating story so as they grow older the time dimension gets bigger ...not sure what the feather means...looking forward to read more 
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing amazing amazing
Thanks for the pm
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Wow Tina, you have weaved a magical web with this story of yours, so fascinating as well as intriguing. Sometimes it looks scary but reading the emotions of Arnav-Khushi for each other, makes it so beautiful. Garima finding the feather from the pillow fight clearly shows that something did happen there, was Arnav really Khushi's imagination?? Whatever I am throughly enjoying this suspense cum thriller cum love story (if thats what you have planned for the future). Mind blowing story TINA, cant wait to read next โญ๏ธ
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This story has me in knots. The concept is so intriguing, the characters are developed with so much depth and the plot is gradually building yet I find myself constantly trying to solve the mystery behind this time warped love story, failing every single time. It's making my blood pressure rise! Lol.
Arnav and Khushi share the most adorable friendship ever. Two young children that find companionship and peace with each other. And its so sweet that Garima actually feels it every time Khushi's absent but her eyes trick her heart from the truth.

The feather made it to Khushi's time? The obvious thought that first comes to mind is that it means Arnav can come to Khushi's time as well. But what if its something deeper? Or am I simply thinking too much?!

Lol, as you can see, I'm simply fascinated and cannot wait for all the secrets to be unraveled! Do continue soon :)
xyzsm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love their innocent bond...so pure...so adorable...
khushi is travelling through time...
Edited by xyzsm - 10 years ago