ArHi SS: Fateful Love *Ch 4, pg 1 NOW* (New Thread Link pg 139) - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my god, the way you put it, sends shivers down my spine. Its so creepy, yet so beautiful! 
Does khushi herself put the doll, and pillow in her place or not? And that feather, how did it end up in present day, usually nothing does. Would that be key of arnav travelling into present? 

Wow, they'll turn teenagers? And there would be attraction! This is getting more interesting!

Keep updating!
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg this is sooo different and amazing!
I mean im in love with this story...its sooo unique and thrilling and fascinating...
They belong to two different centuries...man this is crazy! But ur writing makes it believeable im stumped!
How is this happening i cant wait to know!!
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OH wow... amazing chap...
i thought garima found abt khushi the second time she came to her bedroom.
loved the way they shared everythin n became best buddies
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whoa how did that white feather reach in Khushi's room?
considering that Arnav and Khushi was in 1914 not 2013

Does she time travel in the night only to Arnav's time?
He certainly does not come to 2013

from the teaser I see that you have leaped to them being teens

foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!! That was such an amazing chapter!!! Arshi's friendship is a very beautiful one!!! Both are there for each other. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š I wonder how their love story will start & how things will progress πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Amazing update!!! Please do update the next chapter soon!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Amazing update
Im just speechless
So intriguing
Cant was for the next update
Thanks for the pm
mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh interesting to see the conditions in which they can meet...I was thinking too that Khuhsi should bring soemthing from her time to show Arnav aha but she beet me to it and it didn't work; bummer!
Uh oh...garima is definently seeing soemthing is amiss...and the fact that Khuhsi physically leaves her time to be in the past is troubling because I feel like this will have consequences...soemthing you were hinting at..
Ooo teenagers huh? Hmm...maybe they will become more aware of each other as they mature...
Ohh the feather? This is a clue to help detective garima aha I feel like if Arnav and khushi are not more careful, things will slip and garima may find out :/
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sushi08

Awsommmiiieee i m just luving dis story mwahz...arnav khushi became best frnz...well i guess both hav strtd 2 get attchd 2 each odr vry vital prt n datz somthing 2 worry though she cumz 2 him across tym but how is he gonna make hr stay with hi 4evr...garima found feather 4m under da carpet well wht does dat mean khushi can't take nything but 4m arnav's tym it cumz 2 hr tym? Well by end garima found khushi missing now wht? Nxt chp update sooon..:)

she didn't find her missing. Garima stroked the doll's hair and assumed it was Khushi. 
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it amazing the way you are writing this SS πŸ‘πŸΌ
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bea_rom

this is so sweet

poor Arnav, what a terrible childhood he must have
does the white feather mean that some things from the past cross to the present?
so Arnav will be able to come to Khushi's time?

how about the doll and the pillow on the bed?
where is khushi sleeping?
isn't she in the same room?
did not understand that part

there are two possibilities of where she may be: either she is really in 1914 or somewhere in Shantivan having a very vivid dream.