Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Camlin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hawww I was shit scared that Arnav in this is dead and Khushi is going to bring him back to life with love and all. Thank God it is different and I am now so excited to read this further. Only your name is a brand enough to get me reading anything Tina and I am l am with this till the end . Bring it on, shall be waiting eagerly. Anything that has arshi and Tina is always always a promise of something awesome
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: camlin

Hawww I was shit scared that Arnav in this is dead and Khushi is going to bring him back to life with love and all. Thank God it is different and I am now so excited to read this further. Only your name is a brand enough to get me reading anything Tina and I am l am with this till the end . Bring it on, shall be waiting eagerly. Anything that has arshi and Tina is always always a promise of something awesome

aww that's so sweet πŸ€—

Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im was super confused after the update... and then the teaser didnt helpπŸ˜•
In any case Im guessing that was the start of Arnav and Khushi's friendship...
Cant wait for ASR to make an appearance😊

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Confused about the update. 
But it sounds interesting. Cos either he creeps in at night and leaves early. 
If not how does he Just disappears? 
Can't wait for full fledged ASR!

ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wat d..?????

Wat is dis going on..???? 😲

how cum arnav is here in d sheesh mahal nd dat too wen none actually lives there..????? 😲

i truly thought that it was a ghost story,i mean like i thought arnav is d ghost πŸ˜†

but d nxt instant it clicked me that my didu cannot write such story coz it has been written earlier in dis forum nd u already told me yesterday dat dis is sumthng very new nd none has written dis befr,so i dropped dis idea πŸ˜‰

but i am totally confused πŸ˜•

i mean how cum he b wit khushi all d night talking wit her nd she comfrting him nd they both getting lost in their own world where none but nly 2 of them exist..!

Goddd didu me sure u will make me mad now πŸ˜›

but i love it how u have penned down khushi's feeling reguarding sheesh mahal nd her thoughts like she belongs there nly nd her little little thngs which proved that she is an epitome of innocence nd her first encounter wit arnav was hilarious 🀣

she actually got over him to check whether his heart is beating or not πŸ˜†

awsum update didu πŸ‘πŸΌ

i am still lost in my thinking world searching for answers nd i am sure i will not b bale to find any nd so i am warning u to get prepared coz i am going to eat up ur head for sure πŸ˜‰

love ya ❀️

waiting for d nxt chappy now 😳
raniii2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sounds interestingπŸ‘
Got me hooked...
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ara_000

wat d..?????

Wat is dis going on..???? 😲

how cum arnav is here in d sheesh mahal nd dat too wen none actually lives there..????? 😲

i truly thought that it was a ghost story,i mean like i thought arnav is d ghost πŸ˜†

but d nxt instant it clicked me that my didu cannot write such story coz it has been written earlier in dis forum nd u already told me yesterday dat dis is sumthng very new nd none has written dis befr,so i dropped dis idea πŸ˜‰

but i am totally confused πŸ˜•

i mean how cum he b wit khushi all d night talking wit her nd she comfrting him nd they both getting lost in their own world where none but nly 2 of them exist..!

Goddd didu me sure u will make me mad now πŸ˜›

but i love it how u have penned down khushi's feeling reguarding sheesh mahal nd her thoughts like she belongs there nly nd her little little thngs which proved that she is an epitome of innocence nd her first encounter wit arnav was hilarious 🀣

she actually got over him to check whether his heart is beating or not πŸ˜†

awsum update didu πŸ‘πŸΌ

i am still lost in my thinking world searching for answers nd i am sure i will not b bale to find any nd so i am warning u to get prepared coz i am going to eat up ur head for sure πŸ˜‰

love ya ❀️

waiting for d nxt chappy now 😳

haha i know its confusing cutoo but that was my intention with this first chapter. to get u all intrigued.. 
yeah she did check his heartbeat😳 but who can blame her right?
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my god!!! Doing a mental jig..this is such a pleasant surprise..can't believe it..I wanted to make a request to you for some time that I would really love to read a story with Arnav and Khushi being very young to start with..off course written by you and wow I did't even have to do that as you are already here with the story..this is unbelievable ( Arnav style ).

Now coming to this story you have started this a bang. What a cute and really sweet Khushi is..excited about every little this..finding happiness in every situation..trying to soothe her jiji
As she is not very happy coming to Sheesh Mahal to live and believes the stories about Mahal being haunted and feeling apprehensive, feeling funny on the other hand Khushi is feeling gentle breeze around her and peaceful and hid her feeling completely opposite to her jiji as they consider her a bit odd..I found that strange.

Khushi falls in love with the rambling old building and excitedly choose a room for herself and Payal..they discover a painting which has 'A and Chote' written on it..

Was Khushi having a dream in which she meets Arnav girst she gets scared and tried to scream but was stopped by Arnav and he tells her that she is in 'his bed' and they talk all night and share the secrets of their young life and go to sleep together but there was no one there in the morning.

Thank god you don't write tragedy I don't think I can stomach those otherwise that's what I would have thought.

Awesome start Tina..as I suck at guessing game so I won't even try but I am completely intrigued with this anazing story. Please continue soon.

Thank you sooo much for starting another fab story.
Will wait eagerly for the next part.
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@didu she has got all d rights to do dat..!

Dnt u agree..????
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arnav isnt a ghost? whoa.. curious to see what happens... amazing start.. loved it