ArHi SS: Fateful Love *Ch 4, pg 1 NOW* (New Thread Link pg 139)

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

*No copying, sharing, or distributing of any part of this story allowed. Copyright 2013 by TINA! All rights reserved.*

Regular readers/friends: So as you know, my short story Secluded Island is about to end, and I wasn't planning on starting a new SS. But of course something had to happen😆 I actually had a very vivid dream last night. This is the result. I just had to write it down, can't help it😳 Thanks to everyone in Secret Lounge for encouraging me🤗 It will be roughly 10-12 parts. And a genre I haven't written till now though still a love story of course.

New Readers: If interested in my other ArHi FFs, you can find my blog link on my profile page. I do send PMs but only to those who comment regularly. Would love to hear from u too!😊

Here's the teaser and banner of this SS... Chapter 1 AND 2 BELOW!

Fateful Love

by TINA!

Teaser

"I will always find my way to you," vowed Arnav, pressing kisses to her tear-streaked cheeks and finally her mouth.

Khushi drew him on top of her, needing him desperately. "I'm not the kind to wait, as you know. I'll chase after you if I have to, Arnav. I won't let you forget me."

His tongue stroked hers as he murmured between more kisses: "That will never happen. You know very well I can't live without you. We will be together."

He sounded utterly convinced and yet both couldn't help but worry. Holding him to her heaving chest, Khushi closed her eyes in prayer. Everything was against them, but their love had to be enough. It had to be.. 

I'm skipping posting a character sketch since this is a SS. Part 1 coming this weekend. Also skipping sending pms till then so don't assume I skipped over you.
SPOILER: Like all my other stories, this too will be ArHi's journey through twists and turns but never a tragedy. I can't even read tragedies let alone write them, so don't worry everyone (I get that question all the time). Enjoy this unique love story. I hope I surprise you😳 

INDEX
Ch 1-4 below

Thread #2: Ch 5--

Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TinaEskay thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TinaEskay thumbnail

TinaEskay thumbnail

TinaEskay thumbnail

MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😃
me on first page...

For the first Time, I've got an opportunity to res on First Page 
Sorry For editing it Late🤢

Teaser Told Very Much Tina Dear... It says that they have to fight with their FATE to be together forever...N I loved the teaser😳

Coming to the First Chap:

This chap reminded me THE CONJURING movie
 I don't know why, bt the way Payal was reacting n answering all the questions reminded me that... Even Payal said that Sheesh Mahal was a haunted house!!! What more do I require to be scared!!!!

Shashi is new Caretaker of Shhesh Mahal, then how come Arnav still stays there? I'm suspecting Khushi's words now, IS HE GHOST!!!! Bt Khushi checked Arnav's heart beat which says that he's a human being... I think I shud wait for U to disclose abt this😛😉

Besides, Khushi is so so so so cute... This Khushi reminded me the Khushi in Mind Games( Gosh!!! I miss that) She's so lively girl... She feels that Sheesh mahal is her home, thats coz of Arnie😳
Arnav is also cute... Their first meet was so adorable

Arnav was GAYAB in the morning!!!! Where did he go?!!!! Again Payal's words are ringing to my ears

P.s:
Khushi in this story is unique becoz she sleeps at night alone😆😆

Is this mysterious story dear?
I wud be the happiest person if the answer is YES😃
Coz except the OS FULL MOON, I've not read any of ur mysterious stories😊

Well, Loved the way U wrote this chap... The descriptions were beautiful

Loved the chap 

Edited by MahimaMV - 10 years ago
shipraj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One more story wonderful!! This time arhi against the world. They will win because their love has to be enough. Excited to read this ss.
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Highly intriguing teaser... then its till weekend :)
daffodils06 thumbnail
do u know how happy u have made me...the title did get me worried but your assurance is all I need ..