Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

DL#3His Lust Her Desire/Epilog pg.52/ (Page 22)

florine_20 IF-Dazzler
florine_20
florine_20

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Finally arjun will know about akhil. And I guessed right. Preet aryan and gauri ka beta hai.that means no relationship between arohi and that chepo.bus arjun now take arohi and akhil away with u. Will be waiting for the next

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

No way arohi wil send akhil to boarding..my darling baby need his dad's immense love.. He always wanted a lovng father n he see his own dad as a guardian angel..m glad dt he gt a gud dad dan a mom..arohi s too vulnerable ..she beliebes anythnt n everythng : a total blind ! How did she thnk arjun wd cheat her n wd tk her child away frm me.. Arjun ws a total failure in making her realise her love.. Ds arohi always believes wrng people..5yrs damnit she believed dat idiot aryan instead f her own son..she neva loved her son y?? Cz ts arjun's baby?? OR WAT ??? Dint she even once noticed akhi's crave fr a dad's love?? Wateva ds sam s a cupid..how sweetly he informed d truth to arjun ! My fear s abt akhil..wt wl ds aryan do by knwng akhil's frndship wth arjun?? Wil he hurt my baby?? Den am gna kil him..haa sure !!!! AND AND AND my arjun... Awww how cd ds stupid arohi gt a lovng hubby lyk him??? HE s such a blessing... He s a gem..even wen he ws suffering he cared abt arohi's happines.. Agreed he did mistake bt wty his deeds he nt only overcm dose mistakes but also scored more in d game f love ! Arohi shdnt gt s love back so easily..she shd knw wht he went thru...she MUST know.. watng fr d update mahi... sry fr cmtng late... lv u
MyshaAlvi007 Goldie
MyshaAlvi007
MyshaAlvi007

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
U.P.D.A.T.E. IT A.S.A.P.
.Safina. Goldie
.Safina.
.Safina.

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Mahiii Heart I've finally finished reading all of the parts! Big smile
OMG I can't wait for the next part!

Arohi: Tum mere sab se acche dost ho.
Such a slap to Aryan's face! ROFL

Ughh I hate that Aryan! He wants to send my baby Akheel away to boarding school! Angry

But I like Preet, she seems so sweet. Smile

Arohi needs to give my Arjun a chance! Hope she doesn't run away! And she can't stop Arjun from meeting his own child! Pinch

Awww Arjun cares so much about Arohi's feelings that he's ready to bear her accusations, but he won't reveal the reason behind his signing the divorce papers.. Broken Heart

Please update soon Mahi! Before I go crazy! LOL

Love you! Mwah!
mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Arohi is gonna regret big time for everything!! For trusting Aryan, for trying to send Akhil away, for never trusting n understanding Arjun, for keeping Akhil away from his dad n most importantly trying to lie to herself that she doesn't love Arjun anymore... she is gonna regret for sure!!!
Arjun finally knows about Akhil... I just want him to beat the crap out of Aryan!!! N I also want him to take Akhil away from Aryan... Arohi can stay around that Aryan for a little more time!!!
Rajveer has deserved whatever he got for breaking two lovers n being such an a***ole!! His redemption now lies in uniting Arjuhi n exposing the truth of Aryan!!
An awesome update Mahi jaan!! :)
Love you... n lots of hugs!! :)
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
So many revelations in one update!!!!
Mahi u need to update soon... I can't wait now :(((

I hope rajveer does some penance by trying to bring them together now... 

Btw I love Sam! Such a sweetheart... And Akhils attitude is mind blowing, just like his father ;)
Rimpi_kmh IF-Dazzler
Rimpi_kmh
Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
update mahiOuch
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Update kab doge?????

Go to top