Posted: 10 years ago
When r updating next Mahi.please be soon
Mahiii...since you're taking so long...I want a looong update! Please jaldiii 😔
And It Happened!😳🤣

since 3 days I did nothing but read DL🤪

OMG! What a cliffhanger! Plz update...sooon!!!😈

Got sooo much to say... and I promise to give a long comment asap.. till then res<3
issi liye tum 3 din se chup chap thi 😳
issi arjun se koi bach nhi sakta ... iska nasha hi aisa hai  😆😆😆
Edited by payal_4 - 10 years ago
haan😆 bech hi sakta means?😆
sry , edited my previous post 😳

Why aren't you updating Mahiii? :(

Edited by .Safina. - 10 years ago

First of all I don't like the title...kitna bura sound karta hai sorry😳 

So I'd first read the 1st part in the 3rd thread & out of curiosity went back searching for the 1st one. You dint provide any link to the prev threads in this thread.. :/ and I'd forgotten it would be there in the thread shona had made(sticky topic).

Anyhow I found it & I started to read..

OMG! What an entry..Angry young man cum Hot cum besharam cum bindas😎 and what not?☺️Totally drool worthy.. How he says the toughest of the things with ease😆 that too making poor Arohi embarrassed😆 His one liners😲 Too good ya.. tu sabke dialogues itne perfectly kaise soch leti hai? Like seeing things from all the characters' POVs? Awesome!

Arjuhi's first kiss☺️

OMG Aryan & Gauri😡 Morons! Love that Arjun kept an eye on these 2 & takes Arohi away😉 but I dint understand..Arjun loved Rashi so much..yet he takes the risk at her wedding?😕

Iss FF mein toh sabka sense of humour ek se badkar ek hai..bas express karne ka tareeka alag🤣

I'm a Big fan of ur sense of humour Mahi🤣 another reason why I love this ff.. Saleel, Shefali, Jay🤣Superb! And ofcourse Arjun is unbelievable🤣

Poor Jay & Shefali😆 But Simmi & Tina? Ye dono toh beginning of the ff mein bhi the..in Singhu & Ahlu haveli😕 n jo office mein the wo different log the?😳 ya tumhe bhi yahan Balaji writers ki tarah partial amnesia hogaya tha😆

Office Romance..ahem.. soo Hot!☺️ All the Eena Mina Dika's cracked me up🤣

I love how Arjun always kept an eye on Arohi with Rishi around & always came to her rescue🤗

OMG!! Arjun the culprit</3 It was all his game plan for the property?? I soo hated Arjun here!😡 like A LOT! As if all that he did wasn't enough, he also plans to sleep with her out of lust? I seriously Hate him soo much for this! Even when he knew what kinda girl she is.. when he dint let that B*****d Rishi touch her, how could he with a similar intention?🤢 He thought she would forget it & he too..even when his conscious pinches him..? My  heart goes out to Arohi🤗 If I were one of the regular readers I would also kill him with my gaalis😳 but after reading all the chaps, I totally believe that he had started to fall for her(if not completely in love) when she was head over heals in love with him.. True to his character he was bad at expressing it.. he let his mind take over his heart.. he felt a pinch in his heart that he hurt her & holds her close shows that he subconsciously dint want to lose her..he probably did not want to accept it..as if afraid of falling in love.. but eventually he becomes vulnerable and loses his heart to her..Best thing😃

"She is my Wife" One of my most fav chapters<3 I was dancing when Arohi slapped & Arjun punched that B*****d🤪

Arjun's shameless kisses in front of his office staff😆.. Wedding Anniversary mein toh just the kiss part was the best part of the wedding for Mr. Besharam Singhania😆

All their LM scenes were so Hot.. sooo Romantic☺️

Their honeymoon...awww<333 I love you for giving so many memorable scenes for our Arjuhi before dropping the big bomb😳

Arjuhi were soo sweet in the India scenes.. aww Arjun goes to Shimla for a project.

That Loser Aryan even after being married calls his affair with Gauri a silly affair..

Arjun wanted to fly back to London along with Aro asap far from this place that could separate them.. My heart went out to Arjun🤗

And then..Tadaah! What was that! Here I felt just the way I felt for KMH every time there was a sad track! If I were a regular reader..I would go into depression waiting for ur following update/s😭 As if Michael destroying Arjun's business was not enough, police arrests Arjun for Michael's murder..Arjun ko dikhaya bhi nahi..typial KMH(Balaji) jahan Arjun ko nahi dikhate the towards the end mostly when in jail.. Kitna sab hogaya iss epi mein.. Michael's murder bhi!! So unexpected! Typical Balaji twists jahan pata hi nahi chalta kab kahan kya hojaye.

Arohi was so sweet..so innocent..so supportive when she wanted to help Arjun out of it.. but to both Arohi & Arjun's bad luck, Arohi comes to know the truth at this critical time!😒

What a sadist Mahi😡

Oh! How much I love to hate Rajveer🤢 What an idiot! He is more happy having discovered Arjun's truth & revealing it to Arohi not once thinking of her state of mind!
I wonder if he is really Rudra's & Amrit's child? Or Kumud's?😳😆 How insensitive! Yeah I know Rudra was also in the wrong for leaving his wife & newborn baby for his career but Rajveer? He thought he was helping Arohi with his stupid revelations? Jerk😡

Hypocrite himself who spends money on illegal bets hiding from his family & ungli uthaying at Arjun!👎🏼

I'm really surprised..for the first time I love "Sudhir" in any story😆

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Saleel<3 & Purvi is also so sweet and understanding<33

I Love that he was by arjun's side & fights his case :') Dil ko bohut sukoon mila.. warna mera arjun kitna akela hota..

Whao! what brilliance Mahi.. 2 years in jail for no murder committed😭 & 3 more years in London away from Arohi out of majboori.. but m so glad he works hard day & night to build his empire again :') It's so inspiring.. he makes use of his stay in London even when he was so desperate to meet Arohi..all for their future.. Such a confident Man.. I'm so proud of him<3

And then the way u showed Arjun's entry after the leap! Sigh! Again gave me Balaji feel.. Heart felt heavy.. I did not expect a 5 year leap! That was really so long for my Arjun😭 but he comes..he comes searching for his Arohi :')

It was overwhelming to see him...his efforts<3

Tune Arjuhi ke first LM flashback mein dikhaya! Wah wah! Balaji writers need to learn from you⭐️

Sam, Akheel & Preet are supercute kids<3 Jay is so funny😆 I wonder how Aryan can be such a loving father to Preet!

He scared Akheel & Akheel would vent his anger at kids in school

Oh! How much I hate Arohi for living with Aryan of all the ppl..I cant believe she is married to him..if she has that is.. I still feel there could be some Mahi twist here😉

Arohi thinks Akheel is dangerous just like Arjun & punishes him

Does Arohi & Aryan Kiss?😲 wo scene wahan cut kyun kiya? Kitna sab hai reveal karne ko n u r rushing Mahi😈

Kya dimag paaya hai Mahi👏 isi tarah hume entertain karti rehna😛

Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
btw..the first thread has titles for every chapter.. 2nd thread has chapter number only & 3rd has page number alone in the index😳 n Payal aur mujhe lazy kehti hai!
pata hai 2nd thread dhundne mein kitna mushkil hua? u dint paste the link in first thread index nor in the 3rd thread! 
both #1 & #2 i searched on google.. #1 toh milgaya but #2 k liye i had to try all combinations with title in google.. wo bhi phone se i couldnt access toh i had to see n type the exact title again in google..tab jaake direct link mila.. Phew! 

Wo sab update karna... if ppl would want to read just like me! 

see mai itna bhi lazy nahi hun😎
Wandering on silent roads of Chandigarh her body was feeling numb even in heavy rain.The sudden blast of revelations frozed her all senses.Her mind couldnt able to stop da chantings"men men nhi hun?mera kuch bhi mera nhi hai..Aur Arjun?"Her head shook & she fall down or road.

At first I hated Arohi for not trusting Arjun & their love...at least later with a calm mind.. but on second thoughts..I totally understand her condition.. she was just 21 and so mny things happened back to back.. it was natural for her! She felt lonely..helpless & betrayed!

5 years..neither of the 2 were happy! they had been separated but they missed and still loved eachother.. :') 

Rajveer furiously paced around:unbeliveble! Ye CD dekh kr,sb sch jaan kr bhi dadu ko Arjun ki padi hai.wo aur dad ab bhi Arjun ko murder k case men innocent smjhte hen,usko bahir nikalne ki padi hai.par men itni dur aakr wapis nhe ja skta. He's such a 
🤡

He went to Arohi room who had just arrived back.Walking in her room he kept divorce papers infront of her.After all da truth he told her,he was simply expecting her to sign but still a fer made him came wid all da possible lies:dekha Arjun ki aslyat?jese hi use pta chla tum se use ab koi fayda nhi,usne divorce bhejh dya. Jhoota Kameena😡

"itna gussa,itni naftrt k bawjod bhi tumhari aankhon men sawal tha. .par men cha kr bhi tumhe koi jawab nhi de ska.Kyunke tumhe pane k lye men tumhe khud se nhi tod skta. .Tumhe ye nhi bta skta tum adopted ho" <---dint get why he needs to tell her this😕 actually Dadu had warned him when he'd visited London that Arohi would even bardashofy the truth of her adoption but not Arjun's Lies! fir ye adoption ka jaap kyun kar raha hai

Arjun restless:please tum aesa nhe kr skte.Arohi ye baat kbhi brdasht nhe kr paey gi,wo adopted hai.Dad aur mom ki vja se tumhare aur tumhari mom ki jo haq talfi hui hai men uske hr sza k lye tyar hun..men tumhara step brother hun,tumhari dushmani mujhse hai,is men Arohi ka to koi kasoor nhi.men divorce dene k lye bhi tyar hun par Arohi ko kuch btana.
It was now Rajveer turned to froze. <---best part🤣🤣 Serves him right!

"tum mere sb se ache dost ho Aryan. .Thank u" She went out,leaving him disappointed. <--Omg! how does he become ur sabse accha dost Arohi? Forgotten Jai?😛 but seriously!🥱

Jay parked car infront of Arjun house:mujhe to kuch smjh nhe aa rha.
Shefali assured him:dnt worry,keh denge hum dadi se milne aaey hen.aesa preshan hone se to behtar hai hum khud hi pta kr len k Arjun aur Arohi k bech men kya baat hui hai. I love this couple<3
They stepped out wid Sam. I love this family<33😆

OMG! Everyone comes to know almost together! In this chap I would've been happy with just Dadi coming to know that Arjuhi met! 'Past' ka parts toh tha hi.. kya yaar Mahi..thoda slow chalo...let me enjoy it! Now plz dun rush the end!😈 & I have some more questions...hoping it will be cleared in the next update..or else mai poochungi😛 abhi jaana hai..tatazzz🥱

baaki sab ke wishes bhi poora karna.
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago