Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh Ab kya hoga?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

This made me worried Both got to know everything, 😲 mainly i am scared about Arohi's reaction now till date she didn't wanted Arjun to know About Akhil and this made her take decision of sending him away from her on boarding  And here they are meeting regularly Akhil trusts Arjun he believes in him and turns to him for every issue. His wish of having Loving Father is unfulfilled and he asks God for Father like Arjun but here this innocent Soul doesn't know that Arjun is His Dad 😭 but Misunderstandings and this cruel Destiny had created so many issues that his Own Mother is Scared that Arjun will take her Akhil Away from her πŸ˜­ The way you have described everything and Specially Little Kiddo my heart went out for him every time i think of him  he is just a kid but the reality around him is so messy and scary the person who married his Mom hates Akhil and doesn't leave a single chance to threaten him, πŸ˜‘ where as his Dad Arjun is dying to be with his Love he doesn't know Akhil is his Son but unsaid bond had tied them strongly in a relation. πŸ˜Š I just loved the way you have written these characters and their nature. Kids are Super cute Akhil, Sam and Preet πŸ˜ƒ

Finally Raaz saare khul rahe hain and i just loved the way you have showed us their past πŸ‘ while reading past never felt detached from present even for a Moment πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thats a beauty of your writing πŸ‘ Arohi had seen a worst of days and felt betrayed by Arjun she was brokedown totally after that Vid she was lost and aryan supported her than. Arohi thinks he is her Best Buddy but Aryan has different plans πŸ˜‘ he want Arohi to love him too for this purpose he is faking love for Akhil infront of her. πŸ˜‘ Gosh Rajveer got to know everything from Arjun πŸ˜²πŸ˜² thats shocking but i guess he was too late to regret what he did. before he could understand anything he had Lost Arjun and Arohi Both 

Jay and shefali Coming to Arjuns place to know about everything written beautifully πŸ‘  but i wonder why he simply didn't call Arohi when he is close friend of her while he and Arjun still shares a relation of Boss and Employee πŸ˜• Purvi and Ddi was shocked to know Arjun knows everything. LOve Sam for his innocence πŸ˜Š At Least Arjun got to know that Akhil is His Son now he will Save him from Aryan πŸ˜ƒ Akhil will be super happy to know his Angel is Actually his Papa

Cant wait to read Hoa Arjun is Going to strangle Aryan Now I want a Solid punch for him. that Good for nothing creature deserves to be Beaten πŸ˜Š

Awesome update Mahi ...Sorry comment karne ki aadat bhoot gayi hain toh Thoda wired hain Comment. 

Waiting for next 

Love you 
Pranjal.
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think i've ever hated any character as much as i hate this Aryan πŸ˜‘ I jst want to kill him 😑I want my Arjun to do this for me πŸ˜³ Rajveer is such a jerk...🀬he is giving tough competition to Aryan in 'kaminapan' πŸ˜‘ Finally...Arjun is aware abt akhil's real identityπŸ˜ƒ...Ab aayega maza πŸ˜ˆ That pagal ladki arohi...arghhh bewakuf girl πŸ₯± Short bt GR8 updt mahi 😊plz updt soon πŸ˜‰Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 10 years ago
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...i hate aryan 🐷n now uss list ma rajveer vi shamil hogaya hai😑

really he called himself a brother ..shit...🀒 both r proved why they were best friendπŸ₯±  bloody kaminas

''itna gussa,itni naftrt k bawjod bhi tumhari aankhon men sawal tha. .par men cha kr bhi tumhe koi jawab nhi de ska.Kyunke tumhe pane k lye men tumhe khud se nhi tod skta. .Tumhe ye nhi bta skta tum adopted ho"- again arjun wined my heart... he still think about arohi❀️ 

wow finally arjun came to know akhil real identity...😊akhil wiil be super happy whn will knew his angel is his papa awww!!

now me waiting to see arjun next step...😎

mahi update asap...

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update mahi ve
Aru doesn't want Arjun to know about Akhil - I think that's the reason why she is planning to send him to hostel - but aryan-what does that guy think - I hate him to the c ore
Arjun is protecting aru from the truth of her birth - poor chap - feeling sad for arjuhi
Superb update mahi - hope rajveer will do something to help arjuhi
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
itney din tk tarsaya fir b inna chhotu chappy... PRANJAL ka cmmnt b isse bada tha lol
never the less update was worth 4 w8 atleast past k kuch glimps to mile...kisi mahakamina competition me bhej do is ARYAN ko koi iska competator ni hoega huh bloody despo :/
nw rajveer is upset...ab kya faeda ab to kr li na apni man marzi
my arjun even though when he was behind d cell he was worried 4 arohi...divorce b sirf usi ki khushi k liye di my baby :'(
arohi kyu jihalat dikha ri akhil ko boarding mat bhejo plz
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally arjun will know about akhil. And I guessed right. Preet aryan and gauri ka beta hai.that means no relationship between arohi and that chepo.bus arjun now take arohi and akhil away with u. Will be waiting for the next
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No way arohi wil send akhil to boarding..my darling baby need his dad's immense love.. He always wanted a lovng father n he see his own dad as a guardian angel..m glad dt he gt a gud dad dan a mom..arohi s too vulnerable ..she beliebes anythnt n everythng : a total blind ! How did she thnk arjun wd cheat her n wd tk her child away frm me.. Arjun ws a total failure in making her realise her love.. Ds arohi always believes wrng people..5yrs damnit she believed dat idiot aryan instead f her own son..she neva loved her son y?? Cz ts arjun's baby?? OR WAT ??? Dint she even once noticed akhi's crave fr a dad's love?? Wateva ds sam s a cupid..how sweetly he informed d truth to arjun ! My fear s abt akhil..wt wl ds aryan do by knwng akhil's frndship wth arjun?? Wil he hurt my baby?? Den am gna kil him..haa sure !!!! AND AND AND my arjun... Awww how cd ds stupid arohi gt a lovng hubby lyk him??? HE s such a blessing... He s a gem..even wen he ws suffering he cared abt arohi's happines.. Agreed he did mistake bt wty his deeds he nt only overcm dose mistakes but also scored more in d game f love ! Arohi shdnt gt s love back so easily..she shd knw wht he went thru...she MUST know.. watng fr d update mahi... sry fr cmtng late... lv u
.Safina. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahiii ❀️ I've finally finished reading all of the parts! πŸ˜ƒ
OMG I can't wait for the next part!

Arohi: Tum mere sab se acche dost ho.
Such a slap to Aryan's face! 🀣

Ughh I hate that Aryan! He wants to send my baby Akheel away to boarding school! 😑

But I like Preet, she seems so sweet. 😊

Arohi needs to give my Arjun a chance! Hope she doesn't run away! And she can't stop Arjun from meeting his own child! 😡

Awww Arjun cares so much about Arohi's feelings that he's ready to bear her accusations, but he won't reveal the reason behind his signing the divorce papers.. πŸ₯Ί

Please update soon Mahi! Before I go crazy! πŸ˜†

Love you! Mwah!
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arohi is gonna regret big time for everything!! For trusting Aryan, for trying to send Akhil away, for never trusting n understanding Arjun, for keeping Akhil away from his dad n most importantly trying to lie to herself that she doesn't love Arjun anymore... she is gonna regret for sure!!!
Arjun finally knows about Akhil... I just want him to beat the crap out of Aryan!!! N I also want him to take Akhil away from Aryan... Arohi can stay around that Aryan for a little more time!!!
Rajveer has deserved whatever he got for breaking two lovers n being such an a***ole!! His redemption now lies in uniting Arjuhi n exposing the truth of Aryan!!
An awesome update Mahi jaan!! :)
Love you... n lots of hugs!! :)
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So many revelations in one update!!!!
Mahi u need to update soon... I can't wait now :(((

I hope rajveer does some penance by trying to bring them together now... 

Btw I love Sam! Such a sweetheart... And Akhils attitude is mind blowing, just like his father ;)