Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kat no longer YRF fav b/c of unreasonable demands? - Page 6

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

but I dnt get why she has a problem doing a bikini scene...I mean she wore a bikini on her holiday and those pics were released all over...so whats the big deal if she wears one in a movie...she clearly doesn't hav a problem wearing 1 on holiday so whats the issue with a movie😕

Well stars are stars as long as they have a good image,so basically this double standard for that.These movies reaches a larger population than those news of her bikini,heck those weren't even printed in Sunday times n stuff so I guess.Even though she only leaked her bikini pics!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: pakeezah

why you so worried?its katrinas life. you are not her mom to be so worried.
like i said we dont know she is getting married to him. twinkle seems happily
married now to the nations once  foremost flirt Akshay Kumar.

as for Rishi 'abusing' Neetu. their appearances together at awards show
a very well adjusted happy loving couple. neetu is looking young and glowing
and why not? her beautiful daughter is married into a nice family. Her son is
already a superstar of sorts whom no one can criticise for being superstar because
of no talent and only star kid. She has even started acting in movies. one already
released with chintu her hubby and one with her hubby AND son. She is living
the dream MAN!😆

akshay HAS cheated on twinkle lol 
and the abuse neetu received from rishi is well known mate

where does it seem im 'worried' im asking you why a fan is ok with their beloved actress being used?  surely if you are a fan of someone you would like the best for them? no? lol
pakeezah thumbnail
Yeah, if she leaked those photos, only stardust published.
Stardust for whom she doesn't even do Cover photos.

And Random..why should we be worried for KAT? She
Doesn't need Ranbir for success or money or fame.
If she thinks he isn't worth, she will opt out. Big deal.
Like getting married to kapoors is something. Where's
Babita? Where's other kapoors except for Ranbir.
And Rishi, now. 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: eeyoretel

Her sin is, she was born in a sex cult; like it's a sin to be born in a brothel.

Her sin is she did a motorboat scene with Gulshan during her struggling days; she must have done that scene after turning a top heroine of BW... like Kareena & Arjun Rampal's motorboat scene.

She hides her embarrassing past & her age. Only male actors have the right to hide their past & age: Ayushmaan is Benjamin Button... was playing luka chhupi with his baby boy.

She two timed with a 100 timer. Iski li uski li is a myth... No.

She's rude to her subordinates. Well, that's an unforgivable sin. Allah bhi maaf na kare!

Now shut up you Katrina Fan!

+1. Love what u said.
My mind boggles looking at the hatred kats gets here. Her past is many actresses present but none care to talk about that. About dumping someone, yeah right like no other actresses has ever done that or the men are too innocent not to know that they were used and dumped, its always a 2 way street here, even the men would be benefited in one way or the other if he was being used.. 
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">+1. Love what u said.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">My mind boggles looking at the hatred kats gets here. Her past is many actresses present but none care to talk about that. About dumping someone, yeah right like no other actresses has ever done that or the men are too innocent not to know that they were used and dumped, its always a 2 way street here, even the men would be benefited in one way or the other if he was being used..</font>

The idea of not-so-being-human salman khan as a bechaara, pyaar ka maara, being used and disposed is just freaking laughable. Who called the shots in this relationship? The punch-er or the punching bag?

Most of the men in this industry are leeches. Its a completely male dominated industry. They decide which heroine gets what role, hell some of them even turn impromtu editors. The idea that any of them was unknowingly used is utter rubbish
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wave.

Well stars are stars as long as they have a good image,so basically this double standard for that.These movies reaches a larger population than those news of her bikini,heck those weren't even printed in Sunday times n stuff so I guess.Even though she only leaked her bikini pics!!

hypocrisy to the heights ! agree completely it might affect her sati savitri image which she has build up now  when she has done it already in boom 😆 she is a confused one !
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bips

The idea of not-so-being-human salman khan as a bechaara, pyaar ka maara, being used and disposed is just freaking laughable. Who called the shots in this relationship? The punch-er or the punching bag?

Most of the men in this industry are leeches. Its a completely male dominated industry. They decide which heroine gets what role, hell some of them even turn impromtu editors. The idea that any of them was unknowingly used is utter rubbish

how do we end up with salman in a Katrina topic? 😃 if the men r leeches, what will u call these leeches who prey on the heroes to have a mutual benefit as well??
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Random_ness

akshay HAS cheated on twinkle lol 
and the abuse neetu received from rishi is well known mate

where does it seem im 'worried' im asking you why a fan is ok with their beloved actress being used?  surely if you are a fan of someone you would like the best for them? no? lol

What makes you think he has? their kiss scene in Aitraaz or a few random articles full of rumours? If Akshay indeed cheated on Twinkle with PC, why would Twinkle and he have no objection against working with her again? That actually came out of his own mouth.

Ikon thumbnail
Some people doesn't understand difference between personal and professional life
I feel so bad for them...
She always said she won't wear a bikini onscreen and people are judging her on personal pics
Why am I surprised knowing this forum's obsession over katrina...
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: hiddenstar

how do we end up with salman in a Katrina topic? 😃if the men r leeches, what will u call these leeches who prey on the heroes to have a mutual benefit as well??

The same way we end up with ranbir in a deepika topic. 😉 it was in response to someone who listed katrina leaving salman as a sin, a paap! Go figure!

who said the women are bechaari? Its mutually beneficial agreement. What i meant was that the power equation in bollywood is heavily tilted in favour of the men