Kat no longer YRF fav b/c of unreasonable demands? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Well we all have to pay for our sins 😕

hun??????

Whats her SIN ?

Ya, she is horrid actress but whats her sin ? The last time i checked, she has never been vindictive/malicious to anyone. at least its never been reported that she has ever harmed someone. whats the sin?
Edited by bips - 10 years ago
Originally posted by bips

hun??????

Whats her SIN ?

Ya, she is horrid actress but whats her sin ? The last time i checked, she has never been vindictive/malicious to anyone. at least its never been reported that she has ever harmed someone. whats the sin?

Her sin is, she was born in a sex cult; like it's a sin to be born in a brothel.

Her sin is she did a motorboat scene with Gulshan during her struggling days; she must have done that scene after turning a top heroine of BW... like Kareena & Arjun Rampal's motorboat scene.

She hides her embarrassing past & her age. Only male actors have the right to hide their past & age: Ayushmaan is Benjamin Button... was playing luka chhupi with his baby boy.

She two timed with a 100 timer. Iski li uski li is a myth... No.

She's rude to her subordinates. Well, that's an unforgivable sin. Allah bhi maaf na kare!

Now shut up you Katrina Fan!

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
Originally posted by katrinarocks

🤢

1. Sex before marriage with various men and ofcourse Salman and Biru Booger Boy. GHOR PAAP. Haven't you read the bhagvad gita and the koran? Katrina Kaif = moslim name. Yeah I know she made the name up but by using that name she claims to be a muslim so NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ALLOWED.

2. She is a manipulative 🤢 the way she used Salman and lies to the world about her cult past. LIEING = A SIN check the bible for that. Tucktottes are devout Christians. SHE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING so she commited GHOR PAAP.

3. As a KAIF she is supposed to stay away from pork meat. However I have seen pictures of her eating ham 🤢 this is against the koran so GHOR PAAP.

4. She stole Ranbir from Deepika = GHOR PAAP...cuz Deepika (who is also ghor paap and will also pay for her sins and ranbir too) got deflowered by Ranbir. So they were supposed to marry...Kat ruined that...now who will marry a used woman like Deepika? Katrina should have stayed away from Biru Booger Boy but she didn't GHOR PAAP.

5. She and her sisters were in XXX movies = GHOR PAAP according to the bible, the koran and the bhagvad gita.

She is a big fat PAAPI INSAAN. That's why she is paying now 😳

----

Sure, she is paying now. By being blessed with those killer looks

Earning enough for several janams

Dating most desirable men

Being topmost actress

and how do you know Deepika got deflowered by Ranbir? Lol
Like you we're there

Originally posted by eeyoretel

Her sin is, she was born in a sex cult; like it's a sin to be born in a brothel.

Her sin is she did a motorboat scene with Gulshan during her struggling days; she must have done that scene after turning a top heroine of BW... like Kareena & Arjun Rampal's motorboat scene.

She hides her embarrassing past & her age. Only male actors have the right to hide their past & age: Ayushmaan is Benjamin Button & was playing luka chhupi with his baby boy.

She two timed with a 100 timer. Iski li uski li is a myth.

She's rude to her subordinates. Well, that's an unforgivable sin. Allah bhi maaf na kare!

Now shut up you Katrina Fan!

Love your post. 👍🏼

The misogyny and the ugly hatred that any mention of her name brings forth is truly mind-boggling.

The "sins" attributed to her are probably tainting many other stars, probably in far greater manner. But, who is looking. The herd mentality is a far safer recourse to give lectures on morality and manners. Safety in numbers and number of LIKES for a post. That is after all the ultimate goal for posting here.
She is a smart cookie and knows what she wants.
She is manipulative but but look she is at top even without the talent.
So kudos to her.
Good for both the parties but BEST for the audiences 😆

And it now looks like Kat's honeymon with Yash Raj Films is over.
nice term😆 kitno ke saath bechari ko honeymoon bhejenge😛

Originally posted by katrinarocks

🤢

1. Sex before marriage with various men and ofcourse Salman and Biru Booger Boy. GHOR PAAP. Haven't you read the bhagvad gita and the koran? Katrina Kaif = moslim name. Yeah I know she made the name up but by using that name she claims to be a muslim so NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ALLOWED.

2. She is a manipulative 🤢 the way she used Salman and lies to the world about her cult past. LIEING = A SIN check the bible for that. Tucktottes are devout Christians. SHE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING so she commited GHOR PAAP.

3. As a KAIF she is supposed to stay away from pork meat. However I have seen pictures of her eating ham 🤢 this is against the koran so GHOR PAAP.

4. She stole Ranbir from Deepika = GHOR PAAP...cuz Deepika (who is also ghor paap and will also pay for her sins and ranbir too) got deflowered by Ranbir. So they were supposed to marry...Kat ruined that...now who will marry a used woman like Deepika? Katrina should have stayed away from Biru Booger Boy but she didn't GHOR PAAP.

5. She and her sisters were in XXX movies = GHOR PAAP according to the bible, the koran and the bhagvad gita.

She is a big fat PAAPI INSAAN. That's why she is paying now 😳

Are you for real? ... because i can't detect sarcasm at all ... omg! you are real ... omg...omg...omg ... *head desk*
Originally posted by K.Sean

The fact that she is the only actress today who has the power to tell a director/producer straight away that she won't do ANY bikini scenes no matter what, and the director/producer has to listen to her.. makes me proud

but I dnt get why she has a problem doing a bikini scene...I mean she wore a bikini on her holiday and those pics were released all over...so whats the big deal if she wears one in a movie...she clearly doesn't hav a problem wearing 1 on holiday so whats the issue with a movie😕